Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 114votes)

Koi Neko

Alt Names: alt コイネコalt Cat in Heatalt Love Cat
Author: Mashima Etsuya
Artist: Mashima Etsuya
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shinta likes to play with cats even though he cannot have one for a pet because of his father's allergies. Cats also like to play with Shinta... in more ways than one... including becoming Shinta's girlfriend and generally trying to get him to reciprocate their catcalls, literally.
Go to Koi Neko Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Story taking a slightly darker turn? New Window Trevor Smith
  • 3 Replies
Topic Chapters discussions [Official tread] New Window Baltringue29
  • 4 Replies
Topic Since when did Wakaba get rejected by Shinta? New Window Fragile
  • 0 Replies
Topic So, should Shinta be more affectionate with Nao? New Window Purple Library Guy
  • 12 Replies

334 Comments

@acolyte ...
damn, your comment makes me want to read continuation from Maga-stuki ... LOLZ ...
Thanks for the update! That was a great chapter XD
Miyabi went jelly for a bit..
Really glad I tried to start reading this manga, because of the simple art I wasn't expecting much, but it's such a relaxing read like Acchi Kocchi..

So.. Kitsune god next? XD
lolicon lion... I nearly died when I saw that :P (pedolion instead of a pedobear?)

Ero Brat - 2
Miyabi - 0
I love the way Nao says "umu". And her eyes and facial expression.
She kinda resembles dere-dere neko-version of Nagato, and that I love too.
It seems his dad is a boss.
i missed this manga. Glad Taruby updated it.
that talking tiger was unexpected. wondering if they can turn human, too.
Ero Brat - 1
Miyabi - 0
You should always burn your embarrassing family photos before getting a girlfriend...
So cute :D instant follow!

I always wondered why scanlation teams put ''afterword'' parts in their releases if they don't bother translating them?

Because they're a part of the volume too, it's just like including those little mostly blank pages that appear between chapters in some manga and the end page with the ISBN number and all the publishing info. Nobody really cares about them, but they're in the tank, so they get in the chapter/volume release. Sure it'd be cool if they were TLd, but they're not necessary for understanding the story, so I don't particularly care.
god damn
that "he is still alive" cracked me up
I always wondered why scanlation teams put ''afterword'' parts in their releases if they don't bother translating them?
Ha speaking of tragedy, in shakespeare terms it means a flaw that the hero has. A classic example will be Macbeth. He was a gallant knight, but was soon led astray into the darkside of his mind, therefore resulting to his downfall. He is called a tragic hero. And anyways~~~ enough with my rumbling and enjoy the manga ;D
I like this manga, it's quite slow paced though not as slow as longwinded romance mangas like Suzuka,

I'm still waiting for Mikadzuki-kun to take off the dorky sunglasses and confess.
Spoiler
Koi Neko is a heartwarming and sweet history with some comedy, Kami Sen is ecchi and comedy, there isn't much history behind that.The two of them are nice mangas but there isn't too much to compare because they are nothing of the like.
@Ustnap yea, Koi Neko is a lot better. I love this kind of manga.
@Scavenger09: Yeah, in a way. I like Koi Neko a lot better though.
reminds me of "Kami Sen"
Spoiler
yariel: Well, I've studied Shakespeare and a bit of the ancient Greeks. And lemme tell you, in the old days tragedy wasn't any subtle stuff like losing valuable memories. So for me, it isn't really tragedy unless at least one person dies, and it really ought to be like half the cast or more, ideally with blood splattered on the walls. That's the literary classic tradition!
Miiko so cute, glad to have her back in human form.
Photo
TsundereChan
Feb 23 2012 02:16 AM
50 bucks says the mc is a homo
tragedy, eh ?
well, I has heard about some cat / kitten being eaten by crow in Japan ...
so that's quite a "tragedy" in some sense ...

and I think losing something precious to you (even for memory) is also count.
4-koma was funny hahah Ham Star

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics