Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 122votes)

Riko to Haru to Onsen to Iruka

Alt Names: alt リコとハルと温泉とイルカalt 理香和春和温泉和海豚alt Rico & Haru & Irukawa Hot Springsalt Rico to Hal to Onsen to Irukaalt Riko & Haru & Pemandian Air Panas & Lumba-lumbaalt Рико, Хару и источник
Author: Hijiki
Artist: Hijiki
Genres: Comedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The protagonist Riko had to move to the countryside where her childhood friend lives. There, they try their best to enjoy the time together. It also happens that there's a hot spring in the Inn she is staying.
Go to Riko to Haru to Onsen to Iruka Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 0 Replies
Topic Yuri vs. Shoujo-Ai New Window firathmagi
  • 12 Replies

144 Comments

this is why , its Rico & Haru not Rico & Akane & Irukawa Hot Springs

Spoiler

rip akane~

Motion!

your comment is on top, why am I not surprised

Motion!

yeeeeeeesssssss

Well they had to rush it now lol. 

Haha,

''Things just got Yuri!''

just followed this, this is to soft can this manga a little hard mode?

but still hnggg

damn right, sisterly love is justice!

and so is yuri :3

The bottom line is that this is pretty much the epitome of the "slice of life" genre. There just isn't going to be a lot of "drama" to it. Yeah, there probably will be some here and there........but, If that's a problem, well then, what can you say? It's probably time to move on. 

I have no troubles with the slice of life genre.  I'm a strong supporter of Yesterday wo Utatte managing to go nowhere for 63 chapters now.

But

Spoiler

lol'd a lot  

S2zhEN2.png

...now I yearn for tomatoes...

Cuuute......thanks Yuri Project and AnpanMayo!!

cute riko is always cute.

I seriously doubt you've read as much yuri manga as I have, let alone as much manga in general. When you have, maybe you can try telling me how familiar I am with the genre. Except by then, you won't feel the need.

SNAP!

A little confusing, but well done and funny.

Yum tomatoes :3

Come now.  Your initial "informative post" was a troll.  You come onto an online reader and talk aboutSo you insult everyone in the place and you expect it to be treated as an "informative post" and think it's just terrible that anyone got their backs up. Give me a break.
As it happens, I've been reading yuri for a moderate number of years and have read practically every yuri manga that has been scanlated, and you're telling me I'm only vaguely familiar with the genre. I seriously doubt you've read as much yuri manga as I have, let alone as much manga in general. When you have, maybe you can try telling me how familiar I am with the genre. Except by then, you won't feel the need.

Wow never seen you go into rage mode before :)

If I consider about 90% of the stuff I read on here contains your comments(and that's no small amount) and I don't for one second believe you comment on every single thing you read or that what you read is limited to only those I see myself.

If we also consider like myself I'm sure you have read and are reading various things that aren't available on batoto. It's easy to imagine the sort of ridiculous  volume you have actually read. Honestly when I think about it, it scares me just how much time I spend reading manga...

Anyway since this comment is before I even read anything, time to get a much needed serving of shoujo-ai.

simple, sweet and slow development.

@those complainers:

Spoiler

I hadn't actually looked here in the comments to see what anyone was complaining about....well, not since the whole "shoujo-ai/yuri" arguement that is........but I'm assuming it's over drama.

The bottom line is that this is pretty much the epitome of the "slice of life" genre. There just isn't going to be a lot of "drama" to it. Yeah, there probably will be some here and there........but, If that's a problem, well then, what can you say? It's probably time to move on. 

Awesome new chapter, thanks Yuri Project and AnpanMayo!!

This show needs a freaking anime version!!

@those complainers: You asking too much, folks. Sometimes simple has its own charm. You can't expect every single title has to be this level or that level of complicate or sth like that. Many of us out there, including me, would like something light, cute & simple to read, in order to release our stress after working/learning hours.

Very awesome, always so cute,  thanks a lot for the new chapter Yuri Project and AnpanMayo!! 

Yuri project*

even in your previous comments you write right.

Thank a lot Yuri Project ! 

Ahhh, it's true, I used the wrong word.....oh well, "To err is human........." eh?  :)

Very cute, thanks a lot Yuri Project and AnpanMayo!!

There is more "yuri" between the sister twin´s than the mc´s.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics