Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 17votes)

Naruto - Digital Colored Comics

Alt Names: alt ナルトalt ناروتو
Author: Kishimoto Masashi
Artist: Kishimoto Masashi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Twelve years ago, the powerful Nine-Tailed Demon Fox attacked the ninja village of Konohagakure. The demon was quickly defeated and sealed into the infant Naruto Uzumaki, by the Fourth Hokage who sacrificed his life to protect the village. Now Naruto is the number one knucklehead ninja who's determined to become the next Hokage and gain recognition by everyone who ever doubted him!
Go to Naruto - Digital Colored Comics Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Most MESSED UP Character in Naruto New Window yugitonii
  • 2 Replies

37 Comments

It all started out so good! Such a pity...

"Kage bunshin is incredibly dangerous if used in a certain way".
And we've never heard about it again...

What about "Harem no jutsu"? I think they were reffering to the way people could use it.

Ok, after those few chapters i remebered why it was interesting those 15 or so years ago. Kakashi was really interesting character... Even Sasuke was cool, before he went full retard...Waiting for Zabuza and Haku. Damn, it's good.

" Masashi Kishimoto can never understand my pain"- Sauske

"Kage bunshin is incredibly dangerous if used in a certain way".
And we've never heard about it again...

I've never really liked Naruto that much so I wasn't willing to spend money on it. The scanlations on the initial for a major part of the series are plain ridiculous.

Finally something to get me to read Naruto! Looks great so far :D

Wow not only one piece, naruto too? Going to reread it lol.

Jump just doesn't want to stop the Naruto gravy train do they? Even though Kishimoto is probably long past ready to take a breather before moving on to something else....

Lol, you do realize every big series from WSJ got colour version?

It's really nice colouring. 100 times better than bleach one.

Out of all the colored Jump series I've read, I'd rank the coloring quality as this:
Jojo > To Love Ru > One Piece > Naruto > Bleach.

Jump just doesn't want to stop the Naruto gravy train do they? Even though Kishimoto is probably long past ready to take a breather before moving on to something else....

Agreed. JoJo still has my favorite colored version though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics