Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 135votes)

Kyou no Kira-kun

Alt Names: alt きょうのキラ君alt Bugünkü Kira-kunalt Close to Heavenalt El Día de Kira-kunalt Il giorno di Kira-kunalt Kyou no Kira-kunalt Today's Kira-kun
Author: Mikimoto Rin
Artist: Mikimoto Rin
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In 360 days, there was bright days and disappointment while I was staring at you. Though they were neighbor, Nino and Kira never talk to each other...

But when Nino knows about Kira's secret, all of her life changes and her everyday becomes more interesting!
Their link will lead them to love close to paradise.
Go to Kyou no Kira-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic (╥﹏╥) New Window Yan Q
  • 7 Replies

188 Comments

whaaaaaa!!! This has been in my follow list for a while and I'm so glad that I finally read it today!!!!
Can't wait for the next chapter >●<
Finally :)
Thank you chibi manga! This manga is awesome and unfortunately I can't read japanese or italian so thank you sooo much for the releases!
This manga is so sweet!! :3
hmmm pretty good he'll die in a year good story plot heeeeet teh follow button
Thank you for the link!
And thank you Chibi manga for the updates.
English readers, you can read chapter summaries here.
what an awesome confession omg :OO
the ending of chapter 4 is so tense, can't wait the next one! >//<
Aww this is so beautifully drawn that I am disregarding the "tragedy" tag. Bah! So what if this manga is a tragedy?! The characters are so cute, I won't mind if someone dies. Muhahaha!
Reading the comments and feel like a boss because you are Italian and this is the first time you see a lot of english people who try to read in italian, when usually is the opposite.
@flower I would really appreciate it if you used the spioler tag
@flower I would really appreciate it if you used the spioler tag
used google translate up to chapter 4. i think im going to die. @_@
used google translate up to chapter 4. i think im going to die. @_@
Hmm maybe I should learn italian so I can read the rest of the chapters ;o
when yabe kisses nino..it's so exiting and confusing, can't wait for the next chapter!
that awkward moment when you can't wait for the translation so you read italian translations wich you barely understand o.o thank you google translate!
Ame, I thought the same thing.
Sensei is my favorite character so far, definitely. XD
Seriously, when he pulled up her bangs I was like, HARRY POTTER?!?!?!
i wish they would hurry up translating, i can't wait for the next chapter! TT
Was this abandoned by the english translators...?
Awwwww yeeaaah.
I definitely like it.
Sweet~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics