Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.61 - 148votes)

I Am A Killer Maid

Alt Names: alt Ich bin eine Killer-Maidalt Yo Soy una Sirvienta Asesinaalt 我是杀手女仆
Author: 水滴漫画工作室
Artist: 沙� � & 纳兹 & 回音壁
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Original Webcomic: http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/535282

This is the story of a mangaka, a killer maid, and body swapping ramen, with a side of gratuitous violence and explosions.
Go to I Am A Killer Maid Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Who's the best girl so far? New Window Captainsh1tfart
  • 5 Replies

275 Comments

Explosions are the best kind of fanservice.

Get out of here Michael Bay, no one invited you!

Explosions are the best kind of fanservice.

Wow... this is the very first time in my manga reading history (and it's quite long, trust me) that ramen IS the plot device.

ANNNNNND
Roll credits!

ok...   

Spoiler

Spoiler

ok...   

Spoiler
Spoiler

Spoiler

My exact reaction every chapter so far.

Same. Saving the picture as a reaction from now on.

Only 3 chapters in and we already have this much action and explosion. I love it.

@Caek

Well, "le classement mensuel" is actually good, but following it with "est bientôt" is unusual outside of unprepared and fast paced conversation. But that one is not really a problem, since it does happen in real life anyway. If I had to nitpick, and ignore much more concerning mistakes (page 4 is on the same level as "all your base are belong to us"), I would replace it with "Le classement mensuel arrive bientôt" or "Le classement mensuel va bientôt sortir".

Though, if you're just doing this for the lulz, I won't bother proofreading lol.

Google Translate is not your best friend in these cases. I'm French, and I can already point out a bunch of mistakes and nonsense up to the 4th page. DOUSHIO ?????

Yeah, stuff like "le classement mensuel" probably doesn't make much sense - I have no idea on the terminology in French, and most people aren't familiar with the comic ranking system of AC.QQ. (Also my grammar might be a bit lacking.) If anyone wants to do an actual quality French translation, feel free.

Point is, that chapter was translated for fun, and I'm probably not doing it again. It's really bad, SOUDESHOU ?????

EDIT: We totally just hit 500 followers on this. Goddamn.

Spoiler

I burst out laughing at his reaction. 

Spoiler

Sacré bleu!

Yes, that's right. By the powers vested in me (and Google Translate), we now have a FRENCH translation. Should you, for whatever reason, want to read it, check off French in your language settings. (If you don't know what this means, you probably don't have to do anything.)

Google Translate is not your best friend in these cases. I'm French, and I can already point out a bunch of mistakes and nonsense up to the 4th page. DOUSHIO ?????

@fal

Thanks for your concern! I'm well aware of the limitations of Google Translate, but from my perspective, it works AMAZINGLY for French when compared to Chinese, which is basically unreadable.

That aside, I didn't just copy-paste things into Google Translate. I actually have some knowledge of French. Most of what you see there is either written by me or proofread by me.

Also, I'm not a fan of having a dedicated proofreader...

~ Caek

P.S. - I also did it more as an experiment / joke.

Sacré bleu!

Yes, that's right. By the powers vested in me (and Google Translate), we now have a FRENCH translation. Should you, for whatever reason, want to read it, check off French in your language settings. (If you don't know what this means, you probably don't have to do anything.)

Just so you know, Google Translate really sucks at translating whole sentences, especially dialogs. You need at least a french-speaking proof-reader, for lack of a translator, to make sure the translations actually make sense. If you ask on mangaupdates you may find someone.

Oh, I thought she was just a really good maid.

Spoiler

I'm back, boys and girls! Didja miss me?

Sacré bleu!

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got other things to do.

~ Caek

drinker.gif

Er no, I'm just the one who translates and uploads; sorry for not being clear about that. xP

I do appreciate the unwarranted credit, though.

~Caek

Jesus, this has more follows than my actual regular series, Cafe of the Dead, which actually has a reasonable plot.

Is there something wrong with this world? :P

~ Caek

The Creator!?!?!?

I do admit, this one has a much spicier title.  Will check out both!

Why is your name incomprehensible in the "Author" portion?

Jesus, this has more follows than my actual regular (edit: scanlation / translation) series, Cafe of the Dead, which actually has a reasonable plot.

Is there something wrong with this world? :P

~ Caek

too short :(

ugh.................

ok ill follow.

You know how the uglier the dog the better it is?

This definitely does not apply to manga - if this is a manga...

This is not a manga, it's a manhua

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics