Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.59 - 128votes)

Wo Jia Dashi Xiong Naozi You Keng

Alt Names: alt Our Big Brother's Brain Has A Pitalt Our Big Brother's Mind Has A Problemalt There's a Hole in My Eldest Brother's Headalt Wo Jia Da Shi Xiong Nao Zi You Kengalt 我家大师兄脑子有坑
Author: Ling Yu Mo
Artist: Ling Yu Mo
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaAction ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenShounen Ai Shounen AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The hilarious adventures of the eldest apprentice of a sect who has a problem with his brain.

Dong Fang Xian Yun is reincarnated as the eldest disciple of the Care-free sect. But the only thing that goes through his mind is to make sure he doesn't end up dying by the hands of the "main character". Read as he makes no sense to his sibling disciples while avoiding flags left and right.

Source: http://www.dmzj.com/info/wojiadashixiongnaoziyoukeng.html
Go to Wo Jia Dashi Xiong Naozi You Keng Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Halloween Extras Translation New Window dtim
  • 0 Replies
Topic Character Names New Window dtim
  • 2 Replies

194 Comments

Master pls stop you will actually kill yourself pls you can't die.
The cliffhanger is so hilarious XD

Spoiler

Actually, might have been a ternary operator or just misallocating memory resulting in segfault. 

What if the ending is

Spoiler

I didn't think much of this beyond appreciating the meta-awareness the first time I tried reading this, reread it now and am highly impressed.  Definitely recommend but insist that it must be read in bulk.    

And the plot finally moves on!

Re pit 225: Master Maiden Grandma is the best.

But is she alive?

Re pit 225: Master Maiden Grandma is the best.

Gah, so many flashbacks. I wish the story would progress more.

jfc another problem that could have been solved by talking it out. Miscommunication kills. Share some of that secret burden and even if it's hard, at least they'll be alive

Maybe he can't, just like the current one can't talk about his original world without being struck by lightning

Mrrrghhh I want a keychain, but the shipping fees would probably be more expensive than the actual product. Probably need a chinese credit card and address too. What a pity

jfc another problem that could have been solved by talking it out. Miscommunication kills. Share some of that secret burden and even if it's hard, at least they'll be alive

Thanks for uploading it here! Lately the imgur album has been out of order, so it's been difficult to read...

FFF********************K! Poor big bro. Everything he did was for the sect and his juniors but he only ended up being hated and reviled and dammit!

Big brother will always be big brother although in different way

Spoiler
Big brother will always be big brother although in different way

Yoooooo I'll admit, I was skeptical about this at first. Didn't know how to feel about such short chapters, although the art is good so that's what made me give it a go... Fuck that tho, this shit is beyond hilarious. I'd recommend everybody read this, everybody that likes to laugh at least.

Seeing all these powerfulass people severely wounded... Geez, you'd think they'd invest some points into defense or HP or something. Glass cannons are soooo out of style

Should've checked the expiration date mate!

Don't lie about stealing elixirs or they expire.

WTF so author's plan it to make us love master even more and then kill her?

wtf pls no let her live fk the plot armor we need the 4th wall armor.

Spoiler

Should've checked the expiration date mate!

Spoiler

When plot needs them too like every jrpg ever.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

not really in earlier chapters it was shown someone wanted to give him this "rare ad powerful" item he pretty much counter-stopped it in his bag or ring already  

That was when he played games previously he would counter-stop such things.  In this world, rare is rare.

Edit: except for people with unique instruction manuals being thrown to their deaths.

Yup i was just about to say hurrah for Chekhov's gun plot device

not really in earlier chapters it was shown someone wanted to give him this "rare ad powerful" item he pretty much counter-stopped it in his bag or ring already  

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics