Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 157votes)

Nagasarete Airantou

Alt Names: alt ながされて藍蘭島alt 蓝兰岛漂流记
Author: Fujishiro Takeshi
Artist: Fujishiro Takeshi
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Ikuto Touhohin just had a last fight with his old man, one that led him to make a rash decision to run away from home. He boards a ship, deciding to take a vacation, but the ship is suddenly hit by a huge storm--one that sends Ikuto overboard! When he regains consciousness, he realizes he is still alive… on some island. An isolated island. An isolated island with nothing but girls. Stranded on an island with only girls, no electricity, gas, radio, television… like he was back in the stone age.
Go to Nagasarete Airantou Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raw for Spoiler(?) New Window NormanDFang
  • 0 Replies
Topic Development? New Window Ncf
  • 2 Replies
Topic Anime relative to the Manga New Window ⚡lightning07⚡
  • 3 Replies

366 Comments

already guessed that they are the male from airantou when they 1st appear
all my guess get hit ... help by Kairyuu ... the familiar ..
being boosted by charm / talisman too ... and the time limit ... =3= ... including the male location is close (that boat is unpredictable tough) ...
too easy to guess for the whole story plot for this event ...
things that unpredicted by me is ...
the Ikuto's family ...
I never know they have some kind jutsu and know youkai too ...
and that some chip as talisman ...
is this advanced Devil Summoner age ?
@NaiXeD
"thanks for the epic machi nude scene XD"
Machi have bigger boobs now ... ORZ ...
An onmyouji Ipad... why didn't I think of that
thanks for the epic machi nude scene XD
The advent of the daddies, huh? Wonder if they'll be the over-protective type. Hehehe.
FormX, no it doesn't.
Spoiler
I got it, the missing links are kinda coming in.

Spoiler

Still, legendary manga and the plot twist in the last chapter was quite something. I thought they died.
NOOOOOOOOOOOO the island harem ends =(
@yariel
I personally came to think it was his sister from several cluse. One was her reaction to the girls names. Another was Ikuto's description of his sister loving the cold. Finally when her armor was described as being made of ice I was certain it was her.
sorry if I'm reading too much in character profiles / trait ...
(to the point I feels alive in the manga world) ...

but lately good manga being defined on how the character being shaped / being fitted in certain situation ...
and I'm learning psychology too ...
(indirectly reading mangaka personality too ...)

so ... yeah ...
it's quite easy in guessing the next plot in manga ...
(unless the manga is chaotic / random / many element is unknown or still hidden ...)
@defry ...
possibly ... but for me, the dream thing is too vague to be guessed ...
so I wo't make any guessing on it (yet) ...

@Cydric
"Was I the only one who thought it was Suzu's mother and not Ikuto's sister?"
maybe only you or few other people ...
based on emotional guess, Suzu's mother won't try to remove Ikuto from that island ...
(it makes Suzu sad)
and based on personality and ability (when she is young and when she appear as ghost)
it's quite different ...

@NoOneSaid
"I still don't know how you guys came to the conclusion that it was Ikuto's sis,
but NOW I can believe you. Still, the only hint I know of is when she found that
washed up message in the bottle. Just from that, the youkai could still be anyone.
But all doubts now are clear, you guys were right, and I have no more to argue about. lol."
most of us only guess based on how she act and her reaction toward Ikuto ...
however ... there's a lot of thing must be explained ...
(I hope it will get explained soon ...)
@yariel my guess from what i think the author is hinting to is that
Spoiler

Anyways, there's so much more to the world and characters that this author created... so much can be done with this manga and it can easily be a weekly with all the potential it has.
Incest.......hmn.......knowing Ikuto...that's not gonna happen.Posted Image
I still don't know how you guys came to the conclusion that it was Ikuto's sis, but NOW I can believe you. Still, the only hint I know of is when she found that washed up message in the bottle. Just from that, the youkai could still be anyone. But all doubts now are clear, you guys were right, and I have no more to argue about. lol.
The identity was hardly a surprise
BAM!
Called it!
Was I the only one who thought it was Suzu's mother and not Ikuto's sister?
Posted Image
Kirito?! Is that you?!
>.>

table is flipped. I was really hoping it wasn going to be the sister
@defry ...
maybe ...
but considering what happen to Ikuto when he enter "Dream World" ...
I guess he is not entirely "normal" either ...
Fujishiro Takeshi: You've just been screwed by my predictable plot twist! KUKUKUKU
Well, the sister has arrived in the playing field.
This is my opinion but
Spoiler
sigh ... as predictable as ever ...
yeah ... his sister ... I already try to tell this many times ...
"See, i told you ..."
Also, still plenty of time for the "Impregnate all women on the island" thing (with the exception of the leader and animals), probably the best thing he can do for the people there to keep them alive.
huh, thought it was gonna be her wish, not actually her

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics