Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 512votes)

Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan

Alt Names: alt Chivalry of a Failed Knightalt 落第騎士の英雄譚alt La Caballerosidad de un Fracasado Caballeroalt Rakudai Kishi no Cavalryalt The Heroic Tales of the Failure Knightalt Доблесть рыцаря-неудачника
Author: Misora Riku
Artist: Soramichi Megumu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a time and place where one’s soul can be morphed into a weapon, there are modern-day magicians called Mage-Knights. Although Kurogane Ikki is a student at an institution that trains Mage-Knights, he has no particular talent in magic and is labeled the "Failure Knight" or "Worst One." Getting way less than average marks in the scorings, he was forced to repeat a year. But with the arrival of a new head of the institution, a new rule was created: knights whose abilities are compatible, as decided by the board, must share rooms and attend practice and training together throughout their school years to bring up their abilities to the max. It is a rule to implement the absolute verdict of ability.

Ikki’s roommate, Stella Vermillion, turns out to be a princess of another foreign country. Stella is a Rank A knight: the type of genius in magic who only appears once a decade. When Ikki walked in on her while she was changing her clothes, it caused a huge misunderstanding (since neither yet knew of the new rule) which eventually ended up in a duel between the two of them. The punishment (or as some might see it, the prize) of the losing side is Eternal Submission to the winning side.

Forced to live the same room and practice magic together throughout all their school years, how will Stella and Ikki’s relationship evolve?

This manga is an adaptation of the light novel series written by Misora Riku and illustrated by Won.

https://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=109987
Go to Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic LN Link New Window Aizawa
  • 1 Replies
Topic This reminds you of something? New Window mrponeis
  • 3 Replies

1204 Comments

baka-tsuki.org ?

They don't have it sadly

What is this i see? A princess character not being all tsundere? Who admits all wrongdoings and speak her mind (mostly) honestly? Heck, this might even be good :D

what an ecchi girl. I like.

You know, the author is trying so hard to put those two together, i actually want them to stay as friends till the end...

Spoiler

Stella no ecchi.

So I liked this much anyone know where to find the LN? or at least the pictures for the novels?

baka-tsuki.org ?

So I liked this much anyone know where to find the LN? or at least the pictures for the novels?

BUUUUUT, when the time comes that the minute passes there will be a dramatic flashback and he will go into 'extra time' while shouting about his resolve, super saiyan style

like this MC ?

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei ...

Weak MC in term of magic, but top notch in skill and ability ...

What, so there will be

Spoiler
shouldn't had read the spoiler :S 

Not even in the slightest sense of the word.

Spoiler

So is this based of a novel or is it original? I like the mc and red hair is ok seems lewd tho and I am fine with that.

Edit: It's based of a novel lol I thought it was just non novel related.

What, so there will be

Spoiler

So sad right now, i was almost following this but "lets read the comments" ...

It will not be boring because their relationship will be tested, AND WHEN I SAID TESTED I MEAN

Spoiler

*Playing Through the Fire and Flames by Dragonforce... HELL YEAH!!!*

It will put you to the edge of your seat, a tear in your eye, and rage on those who dare mess their relationship. But every moment they get a break between them, or when they completely topple the odds, you might faint after the crisis, or suffer diabetes due to too much vanilla.

A sword is strengthened by heat of the forge and the force of the hammer, in the same way these two will be tested, bonded, and folded... wait, that metaphor... just went somewhere horrible.

What, so there will be

Spoiler

He's smart (I think this make him badass too) but he isn't strong. That ability to remove limiter is basically a double edge ability, if he fail to beat his enemy during that 1 minute he lose.

BUUUUUT, when the time comes that the minute passes there will be a dramatic flashback and he will go into 'extra time' while shouting about his resolve, super saiyan style

It will not be boring because their relationship will be tested, AND WHEN I SAID TESTED I MEAN

Spoiler

It will put you to the edge of your seat, a tear in your eye, and rage on those who dare mess their relationship. But every moment they get a break between them, or when they completely topple the odds, you might faint after the crisis, or suffer diabetes due to too much vanilla.

A sword is strengthened by heat of the forge and the force of the hammer, in the same way these two will be tested, bonded, and folded... wait, that metaphor... just went somewhere horrible.

hmm, massive obstacle for their pure relationship ...

Ai Yori Aoshi ? or ... Nejimaki Kagyu ?

(as long as not become Romeo and Juliet)

now that's how u start a chapter , moe girl touching your body while u sleep , every man's dream

no more pussies are needed here

so..the moment he starts thinking what his first order for her was, her first reflex was to point her butt towards him and throw a panty shot?

stella..you lewd lewd girl you..

well m a harem kind of guy but the story looks promising so will stick around for awhile

What ?! No Harem tag ?! I know a Harem series and THIS is a Harem series !!

If you took the time to read the description you would see at the bottom it says "The story centers around Stella and Ikki’s cohabitation."

So apparently in this universe, Japan won the Pacific War.

I don't mind alternate timelines in fiction, but I do sorely wish that such a dramatic revision of world history would have at least some weight in the overall plot. That idea is mentioned a single time just to give the main character some rather flabby back story. C'mon, you can do better than that.

for now it might have more impact later as all that has happened is introducing the characters and setting the stage we (who haven't read the LNs) have no idea about what is in store :)

75% Dere 25% Tsun ...

the best percentage of tsundere is the tsun percentage should not be less than 15%, where around 18% tsun is the ideal, a bit over can be accepted as long as the story plot allows it, but should never exceed 23%

How the hell do you even judge the %? You take count of every panel she's being tsun, and how many  panels she's dere and start the calculation from there?

Spoiler

Then I will follow this manga right away :3

the best percentage of tsundere is the tsun percentage should not be less than 15%, where around 18% tsun is the ideal, a bit over can be accepted as long as the story plot allows it, but should never exceed 23%

75% Dere 25% Tsun ...

usually I HATE Tsun ... but this one seems really good ...

no harem too, so all vanilla ... =3= ...

gosh, this might get boring if there's no plenty "interesting event" for them ...

this manga is quite unique tough ...

since formula Comedy+Ecchi usually have "harem" in it ...

but if 4 Vol of LN don't make any increase in girls amount ...

then this probably just a pair of couple story ... without any harem in it ...

(usually harem thing might increase the girls amount within less than 2 Vol of LN, mostly even increased at Vol 1st of LN ...)

no wonder ... *x* ...

Spoiler

-Hmm... I think ch2 would be how the story would be like throughout. I can see it being boring but I'm in.

-Really liking Stella. 1. Not a sore loser 2. Good tsundere(?) 3. Decently ecchi

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics