Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 601votes)

Kyokou Suiri: Invented Inference

Alt Names: alt 虚構推理alt In/Spectrealt Invented Inferencealt 허구추리alt Kyokou Suiri
Author: Shirodaira Kyou
Artist: Katase Chasiba
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet the cute, smug, cane-wielding 17-year-old Iwanaga Kotoko as she (very) aggressively tries to woo the older Sakuragawa Kurou and act as a mediator/problem-solver for the supernatural world.
But why is she so fascinated with Sakuragawa Kurou?
The truth is...

From the author of Zetsuen no Tempest and Spiral!

Adapted from the novel "Kyokou Suiri: Koujin Nanase".
Publisher/Magazine: http://www.magazine-r.co/comics/kyokosuiri/
Go to Kyokou Suiri: Invented Inference Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I changed the name to reflect the official English title New Window rtwpsom2
  • 2 Replies
Topic Information update about the novel version of Kyokou Suiri ~ Invented Inference! New Window berubetto
  • 0 Replies
Topic Age of Consent problem. New Window Pinguru
  • 3 Replies

423 Comments

Holy shit, that first chapter.

Loved this, the pace of this, the character's personality and even circumstances were entertaining. It wasn't a rush of adrenaline but there was a certain adrenaline feel to it, it made me hold my breath so many times when the heroine and the hero were interacting with each other.

The way the story was told is great too.

Another fantasy manga, which seems to be so in right now... there's loads of them but this has romance to it, it's a slice of life fantasy romance, similar to mahou tsukai no yome but this has also the feel of a mystery to it, I mean detective type of mystery... it involves deduction with a slice of life fantasy feel to it.

All I can say now is can't wait for more and thanks for the upload.

Less then spectacular, but more than decent. Looking forward to the next chapter. Thanks for the scanlation.

read this cuz I saw it's from Vamp Juujikai's mangaka...

wow ain't this really cool f7e175898c.gif

thank you so much to Tall is Love and whoever scanlated it!

Thought this was a regular story then it turned out something different then I originally thought lol

Wait so the kappa was the one that ran away from Kurou? Then why did Kurou's gf say he's the one who ran and left her? What????

Those are his words, it may have very well been that she saw what he's capable of in that meeting with the kappa, and as a result couldn't bear to be with him anymore out of fear.

The art style looks really neat. And the mc girl is probably the coolest mc girl ever created. 

Oy, who put "Goat man X Princess" up there? 

Heh, on the other hand, that may end up being an accurate description. After all, the goat-headed Baphomet is a well-known image of the devil.

In all honesty, this manga is a bit chuuni and not very interesting setting-wise. However, all you plebs better swear eternal allegiance to the Princess before we sic mutant ayakashi on your behinds! Kotoko-ohimesama  is the best MC girl in the history of manga! Prostate yourselves before her!!!! ALL HAIL THE PRINCESS!!!

Well, someone gets it.

This is a bi-monthly series by the way hence the big ass chapter.

Wait so the kappa was the one that ran away from Kurou? Then why did Kurou's gf say he's the one who ran and left her? What????

So what is he exactly?!?

ps:  Goat man X Princess?? Really? Seriously?? 

I honestly did not expect this to be so good. I'm glad that I now know this exists. Thanks for translating it and thanks for the chapters.

Oy, who put "Goat man X Princess" up there? 

Heh, on the other hand, that may end up being an accurate description. After all, the goat-headed Baphomet is a well-known image of the devil.

In all honesty, this manga is a bit chuuni and not very interesting setting-wise. However, all you plebs better swear eternal allegiance to the Princess before we sic mutant ayakashi on your behinds! Kotoko-ohimesama  is the best MC girl in the history of manga! Prostate yourselves before her!!!! ALL HAIL THE PRINCESS!!!

Meet the cute, smug, cane-wielding 17-year old Iwanaga Kotoko

OK. I will read this now.

A bit confused about what happened

The author of "Vampire Juujikai" and one of the authors of "Zetsuen no Tempest".

Sure to be interesting.

Thanks for the translation, kobester11.

And let's not forget about Spiral.
This feels so fresh. This girl as well as the guy are awesome. Five stars just for the first chapter

Really liking this one can't wait for the next chapter.

dafuq? this is so interesting. I think this might be anime potential right there

Wait, what if that Kappa actually tried to attack Saki and then Kurou tried to protect her by sacrificing one of his body parts to kill the Kappa, since he is poison to these creatures, but in turn, his secret is revealed to Saki that he is not human and Saki became afraid of Kuro resulting in the awkwardness and him being dumped in the process? O-O

It is still not confirmed that Kurou not a human, he can be an entirely something different creature from human (youkai, godlike creature, etc) or maybe he's the same condition as Kotoko, an altered human, but I guess that will be answered in the second chapter mmm...

As for the event with Saki, that conclusion is the most logical, though I believe Saki will appear in the future trying to get back with Kurou (or maybe with some other reasons) mmm...

Wait, what if that Kappa actually tried to attack Saki and then Kurou tried to protect her by sacrificing one of his body parts to kill the Kappa, since he is poison to these creatures, but in turn, his secret is revealed to Saki that he is not human and Saki became afraid of Kuro resulting in the awkwardness and him being dumped in the process? O-O

The author of "Vampire Juujikai" and one of the authors of "Zetsuen no Tempest".

Sure to be interesting.

Thanks for the translation, /a/nonymous & 4chan.

so cuuuuruuu

DDL https://mega.co.nz/#!Z8J2Gaqa!4EJ10UUoKhW56EdG6YlyQ-GeDiHBAxPfi94hDujKnUo

From the mangaka of Zetsuen no Tempest mmm...~?
Seems interesting I take back my words, this is beyond interesting, nice work as always Shirodaira Kyou-Sensei mmm...

And thanks for /a/nonymous and 4chan for scanlating this amazing series mmm...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics