Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 601votes)

Kyokou Suiri: Invented Inference

Alt Names: alt 虚構推理alt In/Spectrealt Invented Inferencealt 허구추리alt Kyokou Suiri
Author: Shirodaira Kyou
Artist: Katase Chasiba
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet the cute, smug, cane-wielding 17-year-old Iwanaga Kotoko as she (very) aggressively tries to woo the older Sakuragawa Kurou and act as a mediator/problem-solver for the supernatural world.
But why is she so fascinated with Sakuragawa Kurou?
The truth is...

From the author of Zetsuen no Tempest and Spiral!

Adapted from the novel "Kyokou Suiri: Koujin Nanase".
Publisher/Magazine: http://www.magazine-r.co/comics/kyokosuiri/
Go to Kyokou Suiri: Invented Inference Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I changed the name to reflect the official English title New Window rtwpsom2
  • 2 Replies
Topic Information update about the novel version of Kyokou Suiri ~ Invented Inference! New Window berubetto
  • 0 Replies
Topic Age of Consent problem. New Window Pinguru
  • 3 Replies

423 Comments

This is fantastic.

That was a phenomenal first chapter.

.....Wow....... what a great first chapter.........

64xrTH8.gif

Could this manga become the GOAT?

Assertive little girls are my fetish.

it's both. He ran away from the kappa because it might reveal what he truly is and the kappa ran away because of fear. The girlfriend felt something was off, but couldn't put her finger on it. She interpreted that feeling as dissapointment in him running away, but it probably has to more to do with an instinctual fear of what kuro actually is.

GOAT LOVERS UNITE!

OMG this manga is GODLIKE

Author of Zetsuen no Tempest. Explains my headache.

Maybe about Berserk-sized? (~200-240 pages)

I don't think the latest Berserk volumes are that big.

I think it's more that the Kappa was frightened by him and ran away while howling in fear. And the GF understood that the kappa feared HIM. 

And that's why she got terrified and asked "what are you" since he was actually capable to make such a monster run away with just a glance.

PS : I think I just butchered my words. If you don't understand what I mean, just say it.

The ex girlfriend never says "what are you?" although Kotoko says something along these lines.  She says "I never thought you were that kind of person" which implies that she was disappointed with him somehow.  Its also possible that she could be terrified of him but her words match more with the feeling of disappointment than terror.  Again I feel that its deliberately confusing and that we won't know the whole truth behind that night until Kurou's identity is revealed more.  

I shudder to imagine how thick the first volume will be.

Maybe about Berserk-sized? (~200-240 pages)

I think it's more that the Kappa was frightened by him and ran away while howling in fear. And the GF understood that the kappa feared HIM. 

And that's why she got terrified and asked "what are you" since he was actually capable to make such a monster run away with just a glance.

PS : I think I just butchered my words. If you don't understand what I mean, just say it.

Wait so the kappa was the one that ran away from Kurou? Then why did Kurou's gf say he's the one who ran and left her? What????

Yeah I agree that it is confusing.  I think it intentionally made to be confusing because it may have to do with Kurou's hidden identity which he somewhat revealed at the end of the chapter.  How I interpreted is that Kurou actually chased after the Kappa to confront it about the dead human.  Since the girlfriend was busy bawling her eyes out, she only noticed Kurou running away from her yet, she didn't notice that he was actually chasing the fleeing Kappa.

That was quite awesome. I look forward to reading this series.

I shudder to imagine how thick the first volume will be.

Oy, who put "Goat man X Princess" up there?

Must resist putting 'se' to the 'goat'... Must resist. I cannot allow myself to taint these people!!! I must resist the corruption of the mind(/internet)!

It's always a good sign when the characters can have such snappy conversations right off the bat.

Mr. Goat-man's body is strange and all, yea, but you know...

Spoiler

Kotoko's needs some explanation too. Seriously, that hand...

Oy, who put "Goat man X Princess" up there? 

Heh, on the other hand, that may end up being an accurate description. After all, the goat-headed Baphomet is a well-known image of the devil.

In all honesty, this manga is a bit chuuni and not very interesting setting-wise. However, all you plebs better swear eternal allegiance to the Princess before we sic mutant ayakashi on your behinds! Kotoko-ohimesama  is the best MC girl in the history of manga! Prostate yourselves before her!!!! ALL HAIL THE PRINCESS!!!

I ain't complaining. I looked into this precisely because I saw "Goat man X Princess." There are some things that, once seen, can't be ignored.

I haven't been this excited for a new title in a while. The author makes use of the long chapter to build interesting characters before, finally, throwing some equally interesting twists at us. The story is nothing new but it is exceptionally well told by manga standards. 

Thank you for bringing this one to us. 

Holy crap, this is some damn good potential right here. Everyone, prepare your ritual sacrifices and pray this doesn't get axed...or worse.

Also, "Goat man X Princess" lol

Love it. Insta-follow.

So. Fucking. Good.

A bit confusing on the build up but damn it was still good

followed X9000

That was an excellent start. Good characters, good set-up, nice character development, a conflict that was balanced, and even nice touches of levity. I look forward to how the story develops from here.

This is really interesting, wow.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics