Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 156votes)

+ Tic Neesan

Alt Names: alt プラスチック姉さんalt Calligraphy Neesanalt +チック姉さんalt Plastic Neesanalt Plus Tic Neesan
Author: Kurii Cha
Artist: Kurii Cha
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows a third-year high-school girl (Nee-san) who likes building plastic models in a model-making club along with fellow club members Makimaki and Okappa.
Go to + Tic Neesan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

989 Comments

makimaki is the best one

God. That was so pitiful, even Nee-san couldn't laugh at it.

Fat Makimaki a cute.

Weird != shit

how can we explain poor ma-kun?

does the "Ma" stand for "Masochist"?

There are 8 volumes of this stuff, with one being released every year or so. I'm seeing this through to the end because it really deserves it

More than 8 volumes of Neesan!? , Hold my plastic model !!.

There are 8 volumes of this stuff, with one being released every year or so. I'm seeing this through to the end because it really deserves it

Spoiler

My first born child shall be named in your honor.

I thought it was just some weird timing before, or that the show had anime original stuff, but geez I didn't think that the manga was so backed up the scanlations didn't even reach the end of the show's material.

Thank goodness you picked it up.

Spoiler

I thought it was just some weird timing before, or that the show had anime original stuff, but geez I didn't think that the manga was so backed up the scanlations didn't even reach the end of the show's material.

Thank goodness you picked it up.

Chapter 55, nice fan service mmm...

perverts have weird tastes...

Weird != shit

You think someone would want that?

She'd headbutt the first guy and bite the others.

perverts have weird tastes...

What if Nee-san had been the victi...target of the molesters?

You think someone would want that?

She'd headbutt the first guy and bite the others.

Okappa vs Molesters
1 : 0

mmm...

What if Nee-san had been the victi...target of the molesters?

Finally, Kuniki appears!

Okappa vs Molesters

1 : 0

mmm...

A polite pervert... That's new.

Well that didn't go like my H-doujins at all.

Using magnifying glass on people... WTF nee-san 

What is that little psycho made of? Someone needs to seriously smack that brat to straighten her out.

Okappa smack her nearly on daily basis but look like little shit have no pain receptor

What is that little psycho made of? Someone needs to seriously smack that brat to straighten her out.

If you are still taking request, how about Kill Me Baby ? Teekyuu would be godly too, such an underrated manga

I also want to read more Kill me Baby. And now I have another comedy manga I have to read, and want scanned. Thanks for the tip.

If you are still taking request, how about Kill Me Baby ? Teekyuu would be godly too, such an underrated manga

I was also thinking of doing Teekyuu because I love the anime and nobody's been bothered to translate that at all.

You will be a god among men if you do Teekyuu.

If you're still looking for requests to pick through, I have another one in DESPERATE need of some scanlating. Only has three chapters done unfortunately, called "Big Bad High School". It's about a secret agent infiltrating a high school for the world's most dangerous evil geniuses and super criminals.

Spoiler

It's a real shame that a gem like that is flying so low under the radar.

Apparently this guy can get the proper raws for the first three volumes or something:

http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/23078-manga-needs-a-scanlator-if-youre-interested/

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics