Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.44 - 36votes)

Okama Hakusho

Alt Names: alt おカマ白書alt Okama Report
Author: Yamamoto Hideo
Artist: Yamamoto Hideo
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: College student Shinya Okama is initially tricked into working at a gay bar by his friend Tanaka, but he starts to enjoy it when he sees how cute he looks in drag as "Catherine". However, his infatuation with himself is short lived when he falls in love at first sight with Miki, an innocent college girl and regular at the bar who happens to look a lot like Catherine. Although the two of them hit it off right away, Miki only knows him as Catherine, and to top it off, Miki already has a boyfriend. Not wanting to concede defeat just yet, Okama continues his struggle to get closer to Miki while trying to prevent her from making any progress with her boyfriend who just wants to get in bed with her.
Go to Okama Hakusho Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

100 Comments

So, three more to catch up to previous scanlation. As of now 1/3 of the whole manga is done - Hachimitsu scans informed that  there is total of 61 chapters in this manga.

It's probably because it's an old manga that it's hilarious. There were different sensibilities at the time.

I think the silly expressions are what get me the most. In a manga with a more "refined" kind of drawing doing something like what I see here would be too obvious of an attemp at saying "hey look, A JOKE". In here for some reason It doesnt feel like that?? At least not in my case.

So far I'm enjoying this one. For such an old manga It's really hilarious.

It's probably because it's an old manga that it's hilarious. There were different sensibilities at the time.

WE'RE SO CLOSE TO "NEW" CHAPTERS.

Those last chapters were wild holy shit.

I've never laughed so hard on a cross-dressing manga before, I love it.

If my years of cross-dressing comedy experience has taught me anything, it's that Tarou-chan is the best girl. 

Four more chapters to catch up! Gogogogogogo Love you Hachimitsu

Not four, but seven - there are total of 22 translated now.

Four more chapters to catch up! Gogogogogogo Love you Hachimitsu

So far I'm enjoying this one. For such an old manga It's really hilarious.

Yeah, there's plenty of material to work with here and I can't wait to see all of it.

Sorry but I think this one was axed

Where in the world would you come up with an idea like that? From what I've read it was very well received and successful in its time.....this is from 1989 by the way.....it went five full volumes along with a number of reprintings  >_<

Saw the mass release on batoto's main page and started reading it, what a great manga I literally didn't let go of my computer until I'm caught up.
Based Hachimitsu Scans for reviving this project!

Sorry but I think this one was axed
Saw the mass release on batoto's main page and started reading it, what a great manga I literally didn't let go of my computer until I'm caught up. Based Hachimitsu Scans for reviving this project!

Oh my God, this thing's freaking hilarious ......I've not read any of it before, so yeah, really, really funny.

I'm glad a dependable  group like Hachimitsu has picked it up, now to sit back and wait for the new chapters to roll in :D

Crap. Why did I start reading this before looking at these comments? I like it already and now I know no one ever finished translating it.

Almost a full year after first reading it and updates resume!

I can't wait for it to catch up to the older translation, so I can read through it all again and refresh my memory.

Praise the sun! All these years of hoping it'd get picked back up paid off.
Oh hey I remember reading this YEARS ago...! Looks like Hachimitsu's really filling the scanlation holes for every trap stories that could find!

BASED HACHIMITSU SCANS!! Thanks for picking this up! I'm so hyped!!!

Crap. Why did I start reading this before looking at these comments? I like it already and now I know no one ever finished translating it.

http://www.mangahere.co/manga/okama_report/

There are three extra chapters here. It isn't much, but at least it beats the awful cliffhanger that's on batoto...

Fucking shit... the scanlation dropped this at the end of volume 2... a fucking shame...

What a cliffhanger !
a shame i never see the end of this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics