Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.58 - 204votes)

The Vanisher King and his 12 Starlight Maidens

Alt Names: alt 괴멸왕과 12인의 별의 무녀alt Kaimetsu Ou to Juuninin no Hoshi no Mikoalt Kaimetsuou to 12-nin no Hoshi no Mikoalt 怪灭王与12人的星之巫女alt 怪滅王と12人の星の巫女
Author: Nanasuke
Artist: Nanasuke
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After saving a loli devil, Yomikadou Meijirou discovers that he was born with the Seal of Solomon on his tongue, a special power that allows him to control all forms of sorcery and devils. He also discovers that he will die in three years as every use of his power uses up his lifespan.

He is told that the only way to save himself is to establish a contract with the twelve Starlight Maidens who were born with a special sign somewhere on their body, and to do so he must lick their sign with his tongue where his sign is located.

The MC then begins living alone with a loli devil in his room while seeking out the twelve Starlight Maidens to lick the signs on their bodies.
Go to The Vanisher King and his 12 Starlight Maidens Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws New Window odin007
  • 0 Replies

212 Comments

btw for those like me that are curious and don't mind spoilers here's the raw up till chapter 13

http://marumaru.in/b/manga/92024

Thanks!

~~~

That was unexpected. Thought for sure nun-girl will be 2nd conquest (by end of this story arc), until the new arrival ninja'd her spot. I still am looking forward to how MC will gain access to nun-girl's (Karasuma?) sign :3

Also that last panel... Is that supposed to show MC's progress in capturing all starlight maidens? I'm pretty sure it is showing 12 stars (around the Solomon seal), intead of 11...

~~~

For now, excuse me, while i go check the RAWS

btw for those like me that are curious and don't mind spoilers here's the raw(korean scan) up till chapter 13

http://marumaru.in/b/manga/92024

looks really good, the main girl is dere, the blonde sister I really like her design and new girl could be the best girl.

No such thing as a best girl when all girls have good personalities and atitude.

What a slut.  Doing that in front of best girl. Unforgivable.

sorry but for me that last girl IS best girl :S

The artist is the same from OreShura manga i was sure i knew the art style from somewhere.

What a slut.  Doing that in front of best girl. Unforgivable.

This MC is not as much of dunce.

You can actually see in the way it is drawn in his reactions that he does have common sense.

I like this, don't mind the Romance/Harem/Shounen triangle if it is this MC

many thanks for the chapter, dude. one small thing that bothered me was about the name they mentioned when talking about plagiarism. shouldn't that be tokugawa ieyasu? or was the name in latin letters already in the original and they misspelled it on purpose?

Gah, my typesetter made a typo. I'll fix it. 

many thanks for the chapter, dude. one small thing that bothered me was about the name they mentioned when talking about plagiarism. shouldn't that be tokugawa ieyasu? or was the name in latin letters already in the original and they misspelled it on purpose?

looks really good, the main girl is dere, the blonde sister I really like her design and new girl could be the best girl.

so i was looking at the translation and while i really appreciate what u did i have tiny thing to point out

Spoiler
Spoiler

I'm... pretty sure everyone got that reference. 

I made the note because the way she worded it in Japanese makes it unclear whether she may have an older sister.

so i was looking at the translation and while i really appreciate what u did i have tiny thing to point out

Spoiler
Spoiler

I thought the translation for chapter 4 got that across fairly well personally.  It was subtle, but definitely there.  Or maybe I'm just too used to these types of characters.

Am I the only one, who compares this manga havely to Trinity Seven?

There are quit some paralles.

I bet the 3rd girl, Kishiba Kasame, somehow is a childhood friend.

Did she just declared to be his wife by kissing him?

There is no 1 best girl but ALL GIRL IS THE BEST GIRLS. 

A wise dude once said:

[spoiler]

giphy.gif

[/spoiler]

Edit: stupid spoiler tags...

Blushing after seeing a girl's panty? Meijirou is quite pure for a guy who has licked the girl's butt.

Eh, I wouldn't call someone in a school uniform with a nun headdress to qualify as nun. She's just another school girl to me.

As long as they got the headdress thats a nun for me lel. A sexy blonde and purple eyed one at that. 10/10 would sin again.

Manga and Anime making nuns super duper sexy. This one is one of those few sexy nuns. And shes going to have some sins after he's done with her/ *Wink Wink*

Eh, I wouldn't call someone in a school uniform with a nun headdress to qualify as nun. She's just another school girl to me.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"Well, that was easy"

Manga and Anime making nuns super duper sexy. This one is one of those few sexy nuns. And shes going to have some sins after he's done with her/ *Wink Wink* 

also that chick in the winter sweater kinda reminds me of San from Princess Monosuke.

Thats some potential best girl right there.
Dude took that kiss like a champ

It keeps getting better and better.

...In many ways.

oahh! great!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics