Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 646votes)

Maou-jou de Oyasumi

Alt Names: alt 在魔王城说晚安alt 마왕성에서 잘 자요alt 魔王城でおやすみalt Sleeping Princessalt Sleepy Princess in the Demon Castlealt Sweet Dreams in the Demon Castle
Author: Kumanomata Kagiji
Artist: Kumanomata Kagiji
Genres: Adventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The demon king broke the truce by kidnapping the much loved princess. However, while the human world falls into despair and heroes gather to save her, the princess is actually well looked after and mostly just wants to sleep. She quickly acquires the key to her cell and collects 'perfect' bedding 'materials' from around the castle, causing mayhem along the way.
Go to Maou-jou de Oyasumi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Sweet Dreams ... - Volume Extras [RAW] New Window NullApostle
  • 2 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Maou-jou de Oyasumi New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies

1714 Comments

"area to visit"

More like

"area to be conquered"

Everything is already owned by the frightening cute goddess of sleep.

No need to conquer what you already own... Even the hero is renting his shiny sword from her, and who do you think is tha landlord of the Maou Castle ?

so, she can be human-like

Spoiler

"area to visit"

More like

"area to be conquered"

"to be conquered" ????

every area she visits is already auto-conquered.

All that needs to be done is to explore for materials.

I do question why they made the rescue though. Since she can escape and come back to her nest on her own.

Doting kidnappers XD

"area to visit"

More like

"area to be conquered"

Honestly, I was hoping that this chapter would just be a severely injured Hades going to the Demon Lord's castle and begging him to take the princess back.

Spoiler

Its like she is their comrade at this point. 

Princess have unlock new Map, Princess now can go to old demon lord castle, with update new map Princess also unlock :

The exp and level caps increase

New Quest/Event unlock

New System master & pupil unlock

New Material

New Crafting item

New idiot demon lord and his minion appear

It's always great when a princess rescues herself. 

Welp, that chapter just reinforces why I love this series so much. Seriously, she's tamed two demon kings, the forbidden grimoire, all the demons in one castle and partway through the next. She's not going to be the next demon king, rather, she'll be a demon god.

Might I ask who this certain 5th grade glasses boy is?

Nobita.

The Rising of Bed Demon (Queen)

she should learn from a certain 5th grade glasses boy too, then she will be the ultimate master of falling asleep....

Hah, no one's got anywhere my level when it comes to falling asleep. When you manage to fall asleep while playing guitar hero, while still managing to complete the song without losing, that's when you know you reached grandmaster.

Edit: Oops, double post, sorry.

yes, however it is so terrifying you have removed it from your mind, as you have removed all mentions, just go look at .................................... its terrifying

Nah, her dreams are actually quite tame, things like stealing the clouds from the sky to make a bed, or having an army of teddy bears to help her sleep, and so on. No, wait...

I think their rescue is becoming just a bedding supply run for the princess.

Here's a scary thought: have we ever seen what the princess dreams about?

yes, however it is so terrifying you have removed it from your mind, as you have removed all mentions, just go look at .................................... its terrifying

There is also the vampire girl.

She could probably learn a lot from the other monsters. A vampire could share the secret of daytime sleep (and perhaps sleeping while hanging upside down), a catgirl can show her crepuscular rest (and a 20 hour sleep cycle), and she's still on the lookout for a bear beast to show her how to hibernate.

she should learn from a certain 5th grade glasses boy too, then she will be the ultimate master of falling asleep....

There is also the vampire girl.

Oh god, this was adorable. So precious

A first I thought they meant laziness master Tanaka but he's 15-16 so perhaps not.

she still has 1 more hand grenade

so it's okay

2 again, she has 2 Poms again. Seems it regrows.

I wonder how long will it take for the princess to surpass the master.

1xxn1i.jpg

This is double reference (chapter 46)latest?cb=20160331031412&path-prefix=pt-

Another one falls to her harem.

once, when the bakumuu overloads with nightmuu (Ch.22)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics