Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 132votes)

Sakura Discord

Alt Names: alt さくらDISCORDalt SAKURA六人行
Author: Masuda Eiji
Artist: Masuda Eiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sakura Kousuke is a boy who strives to throw away a past mired in regret. He transfers to a new school for his second year of high school, believing it will give him a chance to come clean.

Unbeknownst to him, however, the appearance of five other "Sakura"s in his class will bring the past to his present, forcing him to come to terms with himself, his old friends, and a girl who, though being Kousuke's complete opposite, also knows him better than anyone else.

A coming-of-age story, both light-hearted and dramatic, by the author who would later give us "Jitsu wa Watashi wa".
Go to Sakura Discord Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

184 Comments

The art and the author made me follow but the whole "one more step" is pure illogical. I don't get what or why they say that when someone tried his hardest for two years... for two years he took so much steps that it became thousand of miles.... so one more step after two years of effort that resulted in failure, it's such a forced saying.

It got me really annoyed, the saying... it felt such a forced and unfeeling encouragement, in the end I get why he got mad when people saying encouraging words without meaning or thought but the reconciliation or the sweet feelings are forced and annoying.

While the comedy is still good.

This is what I call amazing first chapter.

Hooooooo boy, now this looks like a show. A number of important primary characters? Baseball? Themes of friendship and growing up? Little Busters, anyone?
And done by this author, too? Count me in!
Is dis goin 2 be a sport manga?

Feels like this will be more drama centered than "Jitsu wa Watashi wa"

I'm fine with that, I really want to know how Masuda Eiji sensei tackled this kind of story.

Don't add the manga if there's no chapters, this is sadism ! T-T

" By the author of "Jitsu wa Watashi wa"..."

Instant follow.

Quoted for truth. I love his drawing style. The first mangaka in a long time I've liked for the artwork even more than the story. At least not since Aria/Aqua.

dis is gonna be good

" By the author of "Jitsu wa Watashi wa"..."

Instant follow.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics