Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 156votes)

+ Tic Neesan

Alt Names: alt プラスチック姉さんalt Calligraphy Neesanalt +チック姉さんalt Plastic Neesanalt Plus Tic Neesan
Author: Kurii Cha
Artist: Kurii Cha
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows a third-year high-school girl (Nee-san) who likes building plastic models in a model-making club along with fellow club members Makimaki and Okappa.
Go to + Tic Neesan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

989 Comments

NEE-SAN DID SOMETHING GOOD, FOR SOMEONE OTHER THAN HERSELF?! WHERE IS THIS MANGA GOING?!

THIS IS THE BEST!

Some notes for ch. 65 that translators didn't even put there:
Page 3: Makimaki says they have none of 努力、友情、勝利 - three main principles of spocons (sport comedy manga) according to Weekly Shounen JUMP (also JUMP's motto or so I heard).
Page 5: The beauty girl (美しさの人) shouts "Chicken", Nee-san hears and repeats 「腰抜け」. Incidentally, that means "coward", so she understood her right.
Also, the scoreboard has "Basketball club" written on it. Not sure if it belongs to it or it's just graffiti.

I don't read sports manga so that reference was missed on me which is why it also came out a bit weird, too. I usually try and localise jokes and I don't have much experience in sports due to me being a useless pile of waste. Didn't know about this though so thanks.

I don't even...

Some notes for ch. 65 that translators didn't even put there:
Page 3: Makimaki says they have none of 努力、友情、勝利 - three main principles of spocons (sport comedy manga) according to Weekly Shounen JUMP (also JUMP's motto or so I heard).
Page 5: The beauty girl (美しさの人) shouts "Chicken", Nee-san hears and repeats 「腰抜け」. Incidentally, that means "coward", so she understood her right.
Also, the scoreboard has "Basketball club" written on it. Not sure if it belongs to it or it's just graffiti.

Spoiler

Spoiler

Can someone run over the 'beautiful' girl already? I find myself losing a bit of enjoyment whenever she shows up. Nee-san is right about her too. The 'beautiful' girl is a pathetic narcisist who makes Nee-san look almost normal, but unlike Nee-san, old ugly has no skills worth mentioning aside from making not-so-mini-mes out of other people.

the one with the tennis, was the first of the anime that I watched, okappa exploding with laughter, totally worth it xD

One day Okappa will die from laughing too much

Tada, you fool! The woman makes the knee socks! And Makimaki is best when stripped to her kneesocks and underwear!
Nee-san views herself as the most beautiful, or at least the cutest girl in all of existance. Yes, she's a psychopath and an egotist. She sees everyone as being ugly, other than herself. She's also so delusional that she thinks she's smart.

Spoiler

Ahhaa~ I wanna play tag with MakiMaki too.

Tada, you fool! The woman makes the knee socks! And Makimaki is best when stripped to her kneesocks and underwear!

What? How's she ugly?
Makimaki is pretty hawt!!

Nee-san views herself as the most beautiful, or at least the cutest girl in all of existance. Yes, she's a psychopath and an egotist. She sees everyone as being ugly, other than herself. She's also so delusional that she thinks she's smart.

What? How's she ugly?

Don't take Nee-san too seriously. It's for your own good.

What? How's she ugly?

Best principal ever.

28sy4is.png

No bra?

No bra is best bra

The characters in this are absolutely amazing.

Oh my god, she understands what she does is sorta messed up. She's... not a sociopath? Nope, she is.

....I just...What did I just read?

I need that principal right now... oh right I already graduated from school years ago mmm...

Berry, another one I like.

Later, at Sasaki's house...

Spoiler

28sy4is.png

No bra?

General concensus on that fat girl is that she's just barely more tolerable than Nee-san. I know I wanna strangle the little troll with a rusty garrote wire.

I don't know where you got this consensus from but i'm more than sure you have the minority opinion on the main character of this manga.

This dog is a psychopath.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics