Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 252votes)

Danberu nan kiro moteru?

Alt Names: alt ¿Cuántos kilos puedes levantar?alt ダンベル何キロ持てる?alt How Many Kilos are the Dumbbells You Lift?alt Quantos kilos você pode levantar com halteres?
Author: Sandrovich Yabako
Artist: Maam
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMartial Arts Martial ArtsSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: You want to diet? Want to train? Schoolgirl Body Modification comedy!

Webcomic: http://urasunday.com/dumbbell/index.html
Go to Danberu nan kiro moteru? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Your waifu? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 8 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Danberu nan kiro moteru? New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies
Topic Along with the Maken Ki Specials, this is actually getting me to exercise New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic with the teacher in the picture, this is finally 10/10 New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic what is she, midoriya?!?!?!? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

774 Comments

The Bodybuilding Competition arc continues!!! I can't wait!
Also, sensei is made for bullying.

Spoiler

I mean, how can anyone make fun of Doge-chan?

Spoiler

I wish sensei's clothes would have exploded off as well on that last page of ch 33.

I think most guys here on batoto have different 'exercises' for forarms...

since we're getting introduced to international muscle guys, does anyone have a prediction of when/how Julius Reinhold (the most muscular man in history) will show up in this manga?

The Bodybuilding Competition arc continues!!! I can't wait!

Also, sensei is made for bullying.

plykuyd.png

WORSHIP THE MUSCLE

I need Machio as my trainer orz

He comes...

Spoiler

Gardener was pretty good, but Harnie wasn't the most amazing in it, imo. The unregistered landscape designer was more interesting. No, I found Harnie in Full Repeal to be the action top of his career with False Positives to be his general best since he got to display a maturity of hiding his secret life as a pharmacist from his surprisingly sexy (yet mundane) wife (Jessie Kay Lerniss). Plus, Dom Arnholdt almost stole the entire film with how good he was in it.

He was amazing in "Margarita" too.

Most people tout Harnie's performance in The Exterminator 2 as the height of his career, but I'm partial to his lead role in 1987's Gardener, where he burns an unkempt central-american backyard and fights an invisible rogue landscaper.

Gardener was pretty good, but Harnie wasn't the most amazing in it, imo. The unregistered landscape designer was more interesting. No, I found Harnie in Full Repeal to be the action top of his career with False Positives to be his general best since he got to display a maturity of hiding his secret life as a pharmacist from his surprisingly sexy (yet mundane) wife (Jessie Kay Lerniss). Plus, Dom Arnholdt almost stole the entire film with how good he was in it.

I expected Hulk Hogan though considering he also destroy his shirt as an intro.

Most people tout Harnie's performance in The Exterminator 2 as the height of his career, but I'm partial to his lead role in 1987's Gardener, where he burns an unkempt central-american backyard and fights an invisible rogue landscaper.

I want this to happen next chapter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcIjFeWE4fE

Little factoid about Mr. In-Universe, there:

Obviously, Harnold Dogegenchonegger is a reference to Arnold Schwarzenegger. His name in Austrian means "from black ridge/land". ("Schwarzen = black" "egg = ridge (geographical)" "er = from/resides/associated.")
Here's the kicker: in German, "dagegen = on the other hand/as opposed to" or some rival comparison. Since Mr. Dogegenchonegger, here, is from the land of Hollywood (displayed on top of a ridge) and seems to be a rival to Machio's machismo, his name could mean "from rival ridge/land."

It's also just a big nonsense name.
Incidentally, Akemi's expensive chairs from ch. 11 are from the Chinese dynasty of "Dogegencho."

Doge intensifies
Spoiler
You know, I'm sad that the girls are not as muscle bound as the guys.

Holy fuck it is Old (young?) Arnold!

It's that time again! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJdMjRHRLfg

Down! Up! Come on, more energy!

That immigration officer was a veteran after all :)

He's here to PUMP YOU UP!

How many push-ups did he do!? How many sit-ups!? WHAT KIND OF JUICE DID HE DRINK!?!?

At first i was like "wait.. wtf.. duke nukem?" but it was old arnie after all. Whew..

Little factoid about Mr. In-Universe, there:

Obviously, Harnold Dogegenchonegger is a reference to Arnold Schwarzenegger. His name in Austrian means "from black ridge/land". ("Schwarzen = black" "egg = ridge (geographical)" "er = from/resides/associated.")
Here's the kicker: in German, "dagegen = on the other hand/as opposed to" or some rival comparison. Since Mr. Dogegenchonegger, here, is from the land of Hollywood (displayed on top of a ridge) and seems to be a rival to Machio's machismo, his name could mean "from rival ridge/land."

It's also just a big nonsense name.
Incidentally, Akemi's expensive chairs from ch. 11 are from the Chinese dynasty of "Dogegencho."

Ah-nold is now Doge-chan?  Really?

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

WHO IS YOUR TRAINER AND WHAT DOES HE DO

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics