Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 956votes)

Grand Blue

Alt Names: alt ぐらんぶるalt ก๊วนป่วนชวนบุ๋งบุ๋งalt Büyük Mavialt Engrandeng Asulalt 그랑블루alt Gran azulalt Grand bleualt Guran Buru
Author: Inoue Kenji
Artist: Yoshioka Kimitake
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new life begins for Kitahara Iori as he begins his college career near the ocean in Izu city, full of excitement for his new life. He will be moving into his Uncle’s diving store “Grand Blue.” There he finds the beautiful ocean, beautiful women, and men that love diving and alcohol. Will Iori be able to live his dream college life?
Go to Grand Blue Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic for those Peps who's shitting around about this new update New Window kimchi
  • 147 Replies
Topic The censored page New Window Memsar
  • 41 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Grand Blue New Window Swifft
  • 17 Replies
Topic The censore page New Window Memsar
  • 0 Replies
Topic Any recs with similar humor? New Window comfy_kyoko
  • 2 Replies
Topic What was your favorite chapters so far? New Window ishish
  • 8 Replies

1624 Comments

Ahh not another one ;(

It's such a shame but I know it's reasonable. My follow list keeps getting shorter.

Thanks to the scantalators! 

Thanks for bringing this manga here, Helvetica scans! You guys did an awesome job.

...Now, to wait God knows how many years till I can buy physical volumes in Brasil... OTL

Of course, official tranlations picks this up NOW. I wish they picked it up near the beginning so that it wouldn't take so long to catch up.

Doing the right thing is never easy. Thanks for good run, fellas.

I'm going to need so much booze to get over this.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU- Thanks Helvetica Scans for getting this far and for all of the laughs and thuggery. I'm going to need some "water" until the official translation catches up and pulls us out of this coming drought.

No, no no no, this cannot be happening, please tell me its a lie . . .

Its simply too much, i just cant live without my monthly dose of flammable water and scumbag friendships.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo........!!!

Helvetica Scans, thank you for all your hard work! o7

Let's hope someone else will translate it.

Because i don't know when it will be released here.

Well i checked amazon, and they only have Vol 1 so it might be a while; i also hope someone else picks it up.

Ooh, good wardrobe choice 

It draws the eye, while retaining a cute innocence about it

I wholehearted approve~

Let's hope someone else will translate it.

Because i don't know when it will be released here.

Ima made arigatou gozaimasu Helvetica scans 

gonna be honest here , it is a fun ride . 

got all those rom-com balanced .

Thank you Helvetica Scans to bring me such a quality scans,

it's make me really sad when i read this new chap to the end.

and what make me upset is thattttt

"CLIFFFFFFHANGEERRRRR"

WHAT WILL YOU DOOOO IORI , WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO?!

Physical copies are still impossible to get, but thankfully digital copies has been getting more accessible.

But sharing the experience has always been the boon of scanlations. Always sad to see another good series getting sentenced to be forever locked behind (pay)walls and to be forgotten.

That last page makes me want to cry.

Thanks to Helvetica scans for bringing us this wonderful gem. I'll wait for translations to pop up again I guess.

What's the difference between yaoi hands and plain old hands?

With yaoi hands, you can put your wrist on your chin and still scratch your scalp with the same hand. Chicks really dig 'em, I guess.

fuckkkkk, now what am i supposed to do? Wait a year till other scans are up to date? buy the volumes up to now in 2020? rip my monthly best manga ):

So now I have no way to get it officially in my country and there's no scans

Same. I respect their decision but damn this suck. If I have to pay to read. I want it physical and if I just get it digital then how many years till recent chapter release, 2-3 years ?

a4737f7fb283b400cedad5a5067a5e78.png

Those Yaoi Hands.

Here is the official digital version (edit: well one of the places anyway)
https://global.bookwalker.jp/series/131731/

If needed can also get a VPN if country restrictions apply :)

Thankyou for translating this trainwreck of hilarity!
I've already purchased the 1st volume on book walker and hope to get them all when they're released.

However, I would not have even heard of this manga if it'd hadn't been for you guys scantalating it.
take this gift as a token of my appreciation *passes a glass of water*

Ditto. Well, except the already purchased part. It is on my list of things to buy now.

Enjoy the "water", Helvetica peoples.

Thankyou for translating this trainwreck of hilarity!
I've already purchased the 1st volume on book walker and hope to get them all when they're released.

However, I would not have even heard of this manga if it'd hadn't been for you guys scantalating it.
take this gift as a token of my appreciation *passes a glass of water*

Worst part is amazon only has 1st volume up, so if its going to be a monthly release then it will take until next year for official translations to catch up.

That's admittedly better than people waiting on most official scans but still :(

Edit: Someone needs to upload chapter 37 since it's on Helvetica's website but not here :P

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics