Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.56 - 52votes)

Shinjuku Swan

Alt Names: alt 新宿スワン
Author: Wakui Ken
Artist: Wakui Ken
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shiratori Tatsuhiko was a bum wandering the streets with no money to his name when he meets Mako. He works as a scout for an agency called Burst that recruits girls on the streets for adult entertainment in the Shinjuku area of Tokyo. Tatsuhiko quickly learns the techniques of scouting and is even more attracted to how much money he can make. But with how the industry is maintained, Tatsuhiko has to deal with the lying, deception, violence, greed and even the yakuza. He wants to keep the morals that he has, but it gets progressively harder and harder as he gets deeper into the other side of society.

The manga ran for 38 volumes between 2005 and 2013 in YM.
Go to Shinjuku Swan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic stupid af "it's me." marvel-like ending New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

135 Comments

and bam, we return to a familiar scene from chapter 1. could honestly end it here.

I wonder what Tatsuhiko will do from now on.

One thing for sure. Mako was the one that got Ushio arrested.

This much is clear from the conversation he had with Momozuka in chapter 104 http://vatoto.com/reader#a3ff77ca33e78bbe_11

I think he came up with the idea of framing Ushio in order to help Tatsuhiko (although even with his name cleared Tatsuhiko was still about to get murdered), but in the end of their diallogue Momozuka said something weird about not going easy on friends that got me confused.

Was he talking about Ushio because he and Mako are colleagues?

Also how Mako knew about Momozuka being the boss, what he asked in return and how he knew that the cops were in the move?

Mako is a big fucking mystery.

You was right D:

Mako da real MVP

I wonder what Tatsuhiko will do from now on.

One thing for sure. Mako was the one that got Ushio arrested.

This much is clear from the conversation he had with Momozuka in chapter 104 http://vatoto.com/reader#a3ff77ca33e78bbe_11

I think he came up with the idea of framing Ushio in order to help Tatsuhiko (although even with his name cleared Tatsuhiko was still about to get murdered), but in the end of their diallogue Momozuka said something weird about not going easy on friends that got me confused.

Was he talking about Ushio because he and Mako are colleagues?

Also how Mako knew about Momozuka being the boss, what he asked in return and how he knew that the cops were in the move?

Mako is a big fucking mystery.

it's also nice to see that tasuhiko can't always save everyone

Whom he even managed to save? Only those that pair who doulbecrossed contracts with AV studios.

Well there was sex-slave-chan already.

Aaah so nice to see that, for once in this manga, justice prevails.

don't report this... i know people will be fapping ot it

He still belives in Mayumi? :|

Thanks for fast updates!

Read it all in 3 days, damn, amaizing manga! Cheesus and first team did marvelous job! But it's a bit sad that this manga is not getting animation, there is very few of those "urban jungle" anime without some superpowers shit in them get animated. 

Serious genre, but very light and easy to read. I wonder if Tatsuhiko will cross the line, and if he after 115th chapter will go back to his promise in beggining of series? Sometimes it would be cool for him to have more backbone about punishing those who backstabbed him.

Anyway, Cheesus, you doing amazing work, keep it up! Thank you.

Yeah, but it has been adapted to a movie by Sion Sono.

And there is a also a live action tv series I think.

Aaah so nice to see that, for once in this manga, justice prevails.

edit; and ofc many thanks, loves and chu-chu's to cheesus. But he knew that already, as I pray to him every night ;)

Read it all in 3 days, damn, amaizing manga! Cheesus and first team did marvelous job! But it's a bit sad that this manga is not getting animation, there is very few of those "urban jungle" anime without some superpowers shit in them get animated. 

Serious genre, but very light and easy to read. I wonder if Tatsuhiko will cross the line, and if he after 115th chapter will go back to his promise in beggining of series? Sometimes it would be cool for him to have more backbone about punishing those who backstabbed him.

Anyway, Cheesus, you doing amazing work, keep it up! Thank you.

Jesus might have failed me, but never Cheesus!

When in doubt ask yourself: "What would Cheesus do?"

Jesus might have failed me, but never Cheesus!

Praise Cheesus (and team) for this work.

For the remainder of Volume 12, I can either go with the raws that I used for Chapter 114 or raws like the ones in Volume 10+11. The main difference being 1400x2000 or 720x1024. Also, We're not even done 1/3rd of the story.

Edit: I made my decision.

Whatever it was you decided on, thanks for all your hard work.

vol 10+11 raw is better

For the remainder of Volume 12, I can either go with the raws that I used for Chapter 114 or raws like the ones in Volume 10+11. The main difference being 1400x2000 or 720x1024. Also, We're not even done 1/3rd of the story.

Edit: I made my decision.

Goddamnit, Tatsuhiko! Don't show them mercy anymore! They ruined you! Give. 'em. HELL!

Wait, how many chapters?! 

giphy.gif

That's marvelous! Thanks for update! This is beyond amaizing! 

Tatsuhiko should have kept the facial hair...it looked good on him.

wUBnw

Man, I wasn't expecting today a new chapter not to say 3 new ones.

Thanks!

Best arc so far! I want to see a match between Kitsukawa and Seki!

100 chapters. Going forward, Monmai will be Monbukai. Bitake will be Mitake

Thanks for your contribution to this genius piece, cheesus. Really being appriciated. Just thought it should be said. 

100 chapters. Going forward, Monmai will be Monbukai. Bitake will be Mitake

I wonder how Tatsuhiko will act if things clear up and he gets back to Burst.

Burst wants to get Minerva out of business, but Tatsuhiko really owes to them now.

Maybe the war with Minerva has already started now that Tatsuhiko is under their protection.

I don't know.

What if, Mako works for Minerva? i know, Burst was a no name company, but what if that's the secret, Minerva just sends agents everywhere and that way the competition never has a chance to even dream about competing because they are tampered with from the start. That or he has some personal beef.

I just read your comment. I was thinking that this might be the case as well!

If Mako really is from Minerva then he would be someone huge there.

Maybe he is the real boss and he left KItsukawa to lead Minerva in his place, since the latter seems to be the man in charge right now and he introduced himself as an executive in chapter 42 and not as the leader.

Although, on the other hand, Mako seems to be a really old member of Burst, so being a spy is a little far fetched and what I said above even less likely to be the case.

Except if Mako and Kitsukawa both have a grudge against Burst and they were working together from the beginning but separately.

KInd of like Sanctuary.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics