Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 174votes)

Saike Mata Shitemo

Alt Names: alt 命运轮回alt サイケまたしてもalt Saike Mata Shite moalt Saike Mata Shitemoalt Saike, Once Againalt Saike, Yet Again
Author: Fukuchi Tsubasa
Artist: Fukuchi Tsubasa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows an unambitious, introverted middle school student called Saike Kuzushiro. After witnessing the death of his childhood friend, Mikan Karatachi, in a road accident, he cries out to God. After a fall, Saike wakes up in bed the previous morning, the day of the accident.

Will history repeat? Can he save Mikan? What power does he have to change the future?
Go to Saike Mata Shitemo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

403 Comments

Y'know, I like this manga, I really do, but there's one thing that really bothers me:

Spoiler
Saike's getting a weird harem. *grabs popcorn*

So, the existence of saike and Negatibrain means there is parallel worlds, and saike, instead of time traveler, is a slider? then does that mean that he never saved the girl in the first five chapter?

It's probably just a difference of strength in their abilities.

Spoiler

Although your slider theory is also possible, I prefer happy endings haha.

i'm wondering one thing, the negatibrain in oneshot is right-hand (he use his right hand to grab a bag, robber and slap the girl) and is a good guy. but in this manga, he's carried a bag with his left hand, that means maybe he's a different person?

So, the existence of saike and Negatibrain means there is parallel worlds, and saike, instead of time traveler, is a slider? then does that mean that he never saved the girl in the first five chapter?

I wouldn't say that yet--Negatibrain's plot would fit into this universe's logic perfectly so far.

So now we've degenerated into up,up,left,down button combo shit, eh?... and to top it all off, we've got a last boss with a stupid sounding negati-name.

Don't forget backpedal, too.

Though it is more worrisome when he fight against that invisible man. How much damage is tolerated before he goes back?

So now we've degenerated into up,up,left,down button combo shit, eh?... and to top it all off, we've got a last boss with a stupid sounding negati-name.

If negatibrain became part of this... I wonder if our favorite mole is going to appear too...

One thing that overlooked from Fukuchi Tsubasa sensei is that he's 4 koma mangas are hilarious as hell.

I wish he would make a 4 koma series for his next work

Is it the same Negati Brain from the one shot?

It is a probability, but maybe the setting is a bit different since that wicked proffessor said "He'll be targetted by Negatibrain" so I believe this version of Negatibrain is either someone entirely different from or the same person but with more development that lead him to become a villlain  mmm...

BUT WHY WAS HE SO WET??

I would think that a plausible explanation would be that he did that so as to have hair to speak of after getting gently flambéed by a fire-user.
Spoiler

I imagine so, or at least very closely related in concept, since the oneshot was printed in volume 3 of Saike.

If so, that promises a rather spectacular showdown of wits and woobly-wobbly timey-wimey.
Oh God, I can only imagine the suffering Saike went through trying to S-rank this level... On the other hand, I can see he's training his memory to incredible levels and also slowly mastering the art of boxing.

BUT WHY WAS HE SO WET??

I imagine so, or at least very closely related in concept, since the oneshot was printed in volume 3 of Saike.

Volume 2 cover making Saike looks like ikemen :o

I think that was more intended to be evocative of a deathbead juxtaposed with underwater scenery, but each to their own.

Actually, while I think I see where you're going with ikemen themes, his sort of wretched-yet-adorable look isn't something I'd put amongst their ranks. Sort of... the difference between a well-kept golden retriever, and a mangy flea-bitten stray with big, soulful eyes staring up at you.

so does he for sure have to drown in that lake to reset the day, or is it the more general "restart the day on death" power? i can understand him not wanting to test dying any other way because he knows for sure that he'll revive in the lake, but for it to be so specific like that... thats the kind of broken power i'd expect to see on charlotte.

It gives me flashbacks.

When I'm trying that level over and over and over and over and over and over...

Why is he wet at the last page?

Volume 2 cover making Saike looks like ikemen :o

i think telling the story from other characters' points of view with us seeing the "best" outcome, then revealing saike's side in the aftermath, is an interesting way to tell the story, if not the best. well done.

SLANTY EYES BEST GIRL

Rescue the damsel in distress, Saike!

Was he crying for slanty eyes?

Also, has he already watched this play out over and over?  How would he get back to the pond?  I don't see the inviso guy just letting him go take a dip...

Well, the author has the decency to entirely skip the annoying parts after a while...
But I assure you: At some point in the story there's going to be that one guy who comes and says "I've been watching you... all ten years of you killing yourself over and over... (So you're the damn reason the days always keep resetting!)".... That guy would be me and Saike would be the annoying relative that made me watch the same crap over and over again.

Nagato Yuki?

LMAO! Dat villain is so shounen. XD

Well, the author has the decency to entirely skip the annoying parts after a while...
But I assure you: At some point in the story there's going to be that one guy who comes and says "I've been watching you... all ten years of you killing yourself over and over... (So you're the damn reason the days always keep resetting!)".... That guy would be me and Saike would be the annoying relative that made me watch the same crap over and over again.

Isn't that the plot of HakoMari volume 1?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics