Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.92 - 294votes)

Big Order

Alt Names: alt พลังจิตเปลี่ยนโลกalt ビッグオーダーalt Gran Orden
Author: Esuno Sakae
Artist: Esuno Sakae
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The manga's story centers on an introverted high school student named Eiji Hoshimiya with a huge secret — he wished for the destruction of the world when he was younger. Fairies give certain people special powers called Orders. What Order Users can do with their power depends on their wishes. 10 years after the Great Destruction, Eiji struggles to come to terms with his immense power.
Go to Big Order Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Volume 9 Chapter 47 Discussion: Sakae screws up New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic Fan Theory - Big Order + Future Diary New Window dragontune172
  • 3 Replies
Topic Who are YOU rooting for? Rin x Eiji or Iyo x Eiji? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic Powers, discussions and theories New Window Irecinius
  • 9 Replies
Topic Mirai Nikki and Big Order: Similarities and Differences New Window Theoderich
  • 1 Replies
Topic creating a team for Big Order New Window domper60
  • 7 Replies

586 Comments

.. the water marks arent going away...
Finally its starting to get good {:)
I love series with twisted characters.
....i read chapter 2 1st.... by accident since it was listed 1st
@ Dousirou he can stop anyone or ANYTHING as long as it is within his boundary but he's not stopping them directly by himself or by his hand. his "dominion" or what's it called does it for him. you know, the being covered in bandage that was beside him. i agree 140% with chad001 though. you can control the world, why the f*ck can't you order a goddamn bacteria to stop killing your sister.
Really ? then Insania.Fox can you explain to me how he can "order" the door to open when the door cannot open itself and people or object to fly when they cannot...

Nothing important just want to see what is the real shape of his power
wow it's becoming more and more similar to code geass... world war declaration...
I read this in spanish first! It's cliche but I still like it
lol...he cant order his sister to be cure simply cause she herself cant do that...if u watch code geass u should have seen this when sherley die
I personally think that Sakae is a genius. I look forward to more updates.
if the main protagonist power is to make impossible things possible by "order" then why can't he just "order" his sister to be cure ?
lolwut, that took a sudden scale shift
Spoiler

This is starting to look reaaaally good. :D
They're making the Code Geass out of Mirai Nikki lol^_^
Amazing 4 chapter, really good, I never expected less of Sakae.
cheers thank you
@ Thorn upped, thanks for noticing it..
lol, sorry, got switch, >.< my bad re uploading.
chapter 4 is not Big Oder. Its buyden or whatever its called....
This manga is awesome!!
I think the author really likes Yandere girls XD
just read it
now love it
wait where's chapter 4! :(
kidding I will be patience
Yeah chapter three! This scanlation team is rolling out the good ones!
I don't like series with twisted characters. If you know what I mean. That girl is so unpredictable :(
Heck, no that I think about it, couldn't he bypass the Hayflick limit by just not getting hurt, and telling his cells 'not to degrade' and 'not to split'? Immortality ftw?
...He can order objects and organisms right? Can't he just order the bacteria in her body to exit/recede, and command her 'not to die' or for her body to 'not degrade' and then keep her in his territory?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics