Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 212votes)

Mishiro san to Yamada kun

Alt Names: alt 三白サンと山田くんalt Mishiro-san and Yamada-kunalt Mishiro-san to Yamada-kunalt Mishiro-san y Yamada-kun
Author: Jin (Mugenjin)
Artist: Jin (Mugenjin)
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A love comedy about Mishiro san and Yamada kun.
http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=25259

Original Webcomic:
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/5064
Go to Mishiro san to Yamada kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

219 Comments

D'aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.

I like that the secondary relationship also is together too and that she was the one who kissed him.

That was too cute.

Well, I once had a "flu-like symptoms" for a month. Turned out to be helicobacter. Nasty shit, feels and acts like a mild stomach flu, but it's not very common, has to be tested and treated with more direct medicine than just general antivirals. Maybe someone with even worse luck than me had something even more persistent?

Actually that's my bad... doing 3 chaps in one night is not good...

It's not 2 months it's December, the 2 in "12th month"... i guess, skim through that too quick :\

So is the joke that seeing people in happy relationships makes foreveralones so angry that they need a wall to punch out of frustration?

*headbutt

Karate guy should end up with yankee girl. Man of justice goes along with lady of justice (flat).

Wall-kun Noooo!

So is the joke that seeing people in happy relationships makes foreveralones so angry that they need a wall to punch out of frustration?

Wallman is the hero we need but don't deserve

Two months because of flu? I'm not sure if I've ever got one but is it that severe? Wallman, your sacrifice shall never be forgotten [Insert meme here]

Well, I once had a "flu-like symptoms" for a month. Turned out to be helicobacter. Nasty shit, feels and acts like a mild stomach flu, but it's not very common, has to be tested and treated with more direct medicine than just general antivirals. Maybe someone with even worse luck than me had something even more persistent?

Two months because of flu? I'm not sure if I've ever got one but is it that severe?

Wallman, your sacrifice shall never be forgotten [Insert meme here]

WALL MAAAN!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
MidoriKitzune
Aug 28 2016 07:55 AM

That was cute ^^.

I like her family xD!

Imouto doesn't inherit the jagged teeth... What a shame.

gotta redo the special, some error in translation happened

A bit late but Arcadia is a popular fighting game magazine in Japan. They host regular tournaments and interviews. Tier lists posted in Arcadia is often treated as gospel.

If you have any questions about any fighting game references you don't get, feel free to PM me or email [email protected] .

Any link to the cover page? I guess the name "arcadia" from the pronounciation of the Katakana... and when i search the Katakana on google, the ship showed up :D

Feels like this series only exists to remind us that love and nice relationships only exist i fantasy while simultaneously making us resent that fact.

Spoiler

And here i am waiting for the wall man

3 chapters this week incoming. Guys, need your opinion on the teaser.

There will be teaser on another very short work of Jin sensei next week, too.

And reference beforehand:

- Arcadia (?)

https://www.google.co.jp/search?q=%E3%82%A2%E3%83%AB%E3%82%AB%E3%83%87%E3%82%A3%E3%82%A2&espv=2&biw=1304&bih=640&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiyjfaYnd_OAhXHlJQKHdpwD1sQ_AUICigD

A bit late but Arcadia is a popular fighting game magazine in Japan. They host regular tournaments and interviews. Tier lists posted in Arcadia is often treated as gospel.

If you have any questions about any fighting game references you don't get, feel free to PM me or email [email protected] .

Hina was singing Folgore's boob song?

Feels like this series only exists to remind us that love and nice relationships only exist i fantasy while simultaneously making us resent that fact.

Spoiler

Well... i tried my best with the references. But still, i'm from Vietnam so all the fighting games is pretty much out of my reach (cost a fortune, seriously) and i'm a Pokemon guy.

I came to Japan back in 2012 so pretty much all the notes are based on what i can get from internet's and friends' explanation (heck, most of my friend don't get it either) :\

It's not like all those youngsters from the West get all the memes... 

the references are easy to understand (as a reader and someone familiar with fighting games), so don't worry, you're doing a good job

Lol dat mom knows whats up

4 chapters left, 20 21 and 2 specials.

gonna do 20, special 1, 21, special 2.

And that will be it.

Well... i tried my best with the references. But still, i'm from Vietnam so all the fighting games is pretty much out of my reach (cost a fortune, seriously) and i'm a Pokemon guy.

I came to Japan back in 2012 so pretty much all the notes are based on what i can get from internet's and friends' explanation (heck, most of my friend don't get it either) :\

It's not like all those youngsters from the West get all the memes... 

Yeah it didn't occur to me until I read the comments but I imagine a lot of chapters must be a pain without a fighting game background. Like a lighter version of susume!! (Seriously I feel bad for anyone trying to read that without a hefty background in video games and arcade culture).

I also don't imagine many people in the west know razor ramon hard gay. That said I don't know if tons of translation notes would alleviate that problem, it would solve the lost in translation but I feel like if you had to read an explanation for it the joke is probably no longer funny for you.

Anyways despite this thank you for the scanlation and doing research for this project.

That confession scene . . . 

This author is a genius.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THEY DID IT

So...just found this...

Hime + Mawari = lewd elf?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics