Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 956votes)

Grand Blue

Alt Names: alt ぐらんぶるalt ก๊วนป่วนชวนบุ๋งบุ๋งalt Büyük Mavialt Engrandeng Asulalt 그랑블루alt Gran azulalt Grand bleualt Guran Buru
Author: Inoue Kenji
Artist: Yoshioka Kimitake
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new life begins for Kitahara Iori as he begins his college career near the ocean in Izu city, full of excitement for his new life. He will be moving into his Uncle’s diving store “Grand Blue.” There he finds the beautiful ocean, beautiful women, and men that love diving and alcohol. Will Iori be able to live his dream college life?
Go to Grand Blue Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic for those Peps who's shitting around about this new update New Window kimchi
  • 147 Replies
Topic The censored page New Window Memsar
  • 41 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Grand Blue New Window Swifft
  • 17 Replies
Topic The censore page New Window Memsar
  • 0 Replies
Topic Any recs with similar humor? New Window comfy_kyoko
  • 2 Replies
Topic What was your favorite chapters so far? New Window ishish
  • 8 Replies

1624 Comments

The washing machine really gets me laugh the most

welp..its a part time job there isn't a definite schedule.

on a side note, its better if their meetings is outside of their job. looks more interesting for development

Spoiler

Does Iori still work at that restaurant with Busujima? Iori having a job wasn't mentioned at all during the few recent chapters, seems like something that should have been mentioned when he spent that much time at that research lab. I didn't like Busujima at first, but she grew on me so I wanna see more of her, her reactions to the diving club were pretty fun

Ok, digital versions are on sale, but how much time will go before they reach ongoing? Oh damn.

V4 just came out in english not too long ago. Kodansha is hella fast with digital-only releases, usually a month or so after the JP release.

I miss busujima-sama, wonder when is the next appearance.
(their chemistry is too strong like equipping a ship with Solid [/size]Rocket[/size] Booster, used in pairs.)[/size]

In the meantime, how about I present you a loli Busujima?

Spoiler

I miss busujima-sama, wonder when is the next appearance.

(their chemistry is too strong like equipping a ship with Solid Rocket Booster, used in pairs.)

Spoiler

yeah, back when I was in collage there was also this type of professor, he's really infamous throughout my college but if you able to cope with him, he will reward you plenty and great recommendation as well.

Spoiler

Thanks Croxx-over for the proper work and Grumpy for fixing all this mess.

Azusa would approve

Spoiler

I'm so glad best sensei is back

Scum seniors. Gotta love 'em.

I wonder have you guys learn yet? the troubles to get something done/fixed.

Warning Reminder: words exceeding 10+ lines and gifs/videos must be in BBC spoiler tag. exception only for small ~200x200. comments/discussions not pretaining to this manga must be taken to the forum. this goes for all comment sections.
Do not response to this comment. pm me if you like.

So cake, I mean, cute!

i miss seeing iori and kouhei conspiring together, being a pair of magnificent bastards they are and this chapter completely makes up for it.

and man, i've been seeing kouhei hanging around at grand blue so much, i've came to believe that he also lives there. he actually got a proper house of his own, huh. and by the looks of it, he's pretty loaded for a college student.

and that's another one into my reacts folder

Spoiler

Tbh I was kind of hoping an arc of Aina returning would make her a more interesting character, cause right now her and the older sister are the obly characters I don't particularly care for

Spoiler

Here is the purest Aina you will ever see.

And here is reality:

Spoiler

I was ready to feel, cakey, derp you.

im still happy with the conclusion tho.

damn that smile is cute af

Just me being a passerby leecher who takes things for granted... Thank u very much for the scanslations!!!

Spoiler

Here is the purest Aina you will ever see.

I have seen the chapter.

And it was good.

Ok, digital versions are on sale, but how much time will go before they reach ongoing? Oh damn.

Thanks for Helvetica Scans, it's been a good ride

I still honestly have this childish hope that someone else picks this up for scanlation, but if not, well it's been fun. This is just another dead manga now. Time to move on.

Never thought I'd say this, but best girl is bitch girl. 

>This is a diving manga

PFffffff, no.

I really don't get it. Ok, official translate, support business and stuff...but there's still a year before release. Damn, life sucks!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics