Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.48 - 700votes)

Trinity Seven

Alt Names: alt ทรินิตี้เซเว่น 7 จ้าวคัมภีร์เวทalt トリニティセブン 7人の魔書使いalt 트리니티 세븐alt Trinity Seven: 7-Nin no Mahoutsukai
Author: Saitou Kenji
Artist: Nao Akinari
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Everyday is a normal day in the small town where Kasuga Arata lives. However, everything changed on the day of the Black Sun, and following it, a magician appears before him. The Black Sun caused the Breakdown Phenomenon which destroyed the town where he lives. Because of this, his normal life was artificially reconstructed by a Grimoire that his childhood friend had left. Just what is the purpose of the magician coming to the town? What will he do with the Grimoire's keepsake?
Go to Trinity Seven Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Manga has been quiet for a while New Window mamad95
  • 0 Replies
Topic Why is Arata considered the best harem MC? New Window Kuroshishi
  • 37 Replies
Topic Korean Raw New Window Davidab931
  • 0 Replies
Topic WHAT IS THE REASON FOR YOU TO READ THIS MANGA? New Window God of TROLLing LOL
  • 84 Replies
Topic How often for updates? New Window gokukuro
  • 1 Replies
Topic LN version New Window kuroihagane
  • 0 Replies

1434 Comments

Spoiler
The ultimate grimoir is onee of the cutest females, rofl.
And dem boobs, I like when liese shows her tongue.
GO DEFEAT HER !!
*waits for bewbies fondling moments*
yeah I want to fondle these too \(^o^)/
BOOBIES
awesome more girls for him and he gets new powers and more shounen elements in the story >.< one of the true "best harem manga ever" series.
@FreakyDude

That would be me, i couldn't post at the time but for some reason they still let me edit info. So I did what had to be done.....
@Aqua
My thinking exactly. I just wanted to be sure that I wasn't alone
at mmr.anarchist; nope, i read it too. isn't the explanation something similar to fullmetal alchemist with the process of alchemy
@Taak actually theres a lot of mangas nowadays. Highschool DxD comes to mind xD. Im surprised and happy at that though. Tired of all the misunderstanding and weakling MCs. Love the ones that will grope a character and go "Oh, these are softer than I thought" or "They are bigger than they look".
http://vatoto.com/read/_/30447/trinity-seven-7-nin-no-mahoutsukai_ch7_by_village-idiot/30
Am I the only one who read the entire speech bubble about alchemy?
The clothes being torn apart by magic reminds me of Negi's sneezes in the manga Negima
Teach me master.... is what i would say if Arata was real but he isn't so T_T for me then again he still is the most badass Harem MC i have ever seen !!!!
Chapter 15 pages 6 and 7 for the win! Jokes aside, this series is a masterpiece. Arata is my favorite harem protagonist ever. Also, the plot of this series is fresh, the ladies are amazing, and the dialogue is so funny it makes your ribs hurt. I recommend this series to all new comers, even if the harem/ecchi genres are not something you normally enjoy. Thank you VIScans for bringing us such a wonderful manga.
so now we got 4lolis, 1big-boob loli, 2big-boob talls,1big-boob and 1 normal in (comparisson) and the guy just went to max badass with the dragon......thought i couldnt like this even more but know i do
This is the ultimate harem manga for me.
WOW the main guy is AWESOME!! unlike most harem main guys, he's clever, he's quite laid back but he's got backbone and he's willing to do perverted stuff with the girls... overall he's just awesome
finally a main char that will grope you on purpose instead of accidentally
Arata is so badass. Even in the face of danger and death, he has the balls to grope one of the girls chest. My hero forever.

ALL HAIL THE PERVERT MAGIC KING!
so...we now have a pervert with to much power on his hands...
Now this manga has flat-chested loli. What else could I ask for?
Three things. Love how the Headmaster is this super powerful mage, but a little underboob and he's reduced to a drooling old man. Holy crap the book is a girl, I totally had it voiced in my head like Marchosias from Shakugan no Shana. And lastly, YAY POWERUPS. I hope his new ability kicks as much ass as it looks like it can.
What I learned about Arata this chapter:
1. The grimoire is starting to act like Arata.
2. The grimoire is a female named "Sora"
3. Arata turned a body enhancing magic into a dragon.
4. Arata has become thrice the bad@ss boss he was previously
That is all.... FOR NOAW!!!!
His grimoire is a she so....does this mean he gets another girl in his harem?
Sora = Arata's grimoire?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics