Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 225votes)

Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai

Alt Names: alt Even a Pig Scum In Its Youth Wouldn't Have Imagined a Bunny Girl Senpaialt 青春ブタ野郎はバニーガール先輩の夢を見ないalt 青春期笨蛋不做兔女郎学姐的梦alt 청춘 돼지는 바니걸 선배의 꿈을 꾸지 않는다
Author: Kamoshida Hajime
Artist: Nanamiya Tsugumi & Mizoguchi Keiji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Azusagawa Sakuta is a high school sophomore who, due to certain reasons, lives alone with his younger sister. Unlike most people his age, he doesn't have a cellphone. One day, while visiting a nearby library, he encounters someone who shouldn't have been there: a bunny girl.

Adapted from the Light Novel written by Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo combo.
Go to Seishun Buta Yarou wa Bunny Girl Senpai no Yume wo Minai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

410 Comments

Manga is ending soon isnt it? Chapters are getting shorter 

I'm lost here... SOS.. The number of pages per chapter getting less and less..... SOS..

Thanks for picking it up, i really enjoy this manga.

I love the trolling banter in this XD

Feels a lot like your eyes being able to see your nose but your brain completely ignoring its presence.

Is that Sakuta and Mai holding hands? Is the ship real?

Spoiler
Spoiler

This is getting weirder and weirder by the chapter

>Volume 6 endingREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!Also some juicy pics

Spoiler
 Spoiler pics
Spoiler

Is that Sakuta and Mai holding hands? Is the ship real?
Bunny suit? Delivered! ^^

Spoiler
>Volume 6 ending

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE~!

Also some juicy pics

Spoiler

Spoiler pics

Spoiler

Sakuta and Mai have great chemistry, that's my main reason for reading this. 

While the general premise (people can't see the main girl, MC can) is interesting, its too slowly done.

In my opinion, the pace itself is okay, but since the point of this manga is advertisement of LN series, mangaka draws 1 chapter (15-20p) per 2 months.
I think all those cliffhangers are supposed to stimulate readers to buy books.

Oh sure, its a problem, but the readers aren't really given any reason to care, especially considering that the main girl is from a rich, privileged, background.

Most of the money Mai's household has was earned by Mai herself.

>main girl is shown wearing a bunny suit on the cover and in the first chapter

>never wears it again

Bait and switch. Poor show. While the general premise (people can't see the main girl, MC can) is interesting, its too slowly done. There is no sense of tension. Oh sure, its a problem, but the readers aren't really given any reason to care, especially considering that the main girl is from a rich, privileged, background. At the slow pace that it's proceeding, the readers just get the impression that the main cast can take their time to slowly figure out what's going on -> not much of a reason to care.

It's like the difference between a typical "MC has to save the world in X days" scenario vs "MC has to save the world in 100 years" scenario.

"Who?"

"I'll tell you who you stupid fuckin' bitch."

No, no. I don't want Sakuta going to jail over nothing.

Oh! There are Seishun Butayarou related videos http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28157665 with Shiina Mashiro from Sakuraso no Petto.
Btw, Mashiro is 20+y.o. here.

As for the timeline, it's the event mentioned in the 6th volume of LN.

Seems official.
Probably some sort of advertisement for the books.
Spoiler

Yeap, the person from the 6th volume. ^^

Mom is 10/10.

She's shit even if she's drawn in a cute way.

ITS BACK AHHH!!!

Oh joy it's back.

Mom is 10/10.

Agreed, Araragi has the wit to match up with all the girls, Sakuta seems a bit lacking there, and also not as proactive.

Araragi a shit.

Been so long, thanks for picking it up Champ Scans :)

oh no.

YES!

Thank you SO MUCH for picking this show up, it would be a real waste not to!

SirChampion <3. Glad you picked it up, I was about to write it off as dead.

*decides to "procure" the light novels while waiting for cheesy to get translator(s)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics