Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 235votes)

World Trigger

Alt Names: alt 境界触发者alt ワールド·トリガー
Author: Ashihara Daisuke
Artist: Ashihara Daisuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A gate to another dimension has burst open, and from it emerge gigantic invincible creatures that threaten all of humanity. Earth's only defense is a mysterious group of warriors who have co-opted the alien technology in order to fight back!

-------------------------
DCMA -- http://pastebin.com/gZ3Tyqwx

-----------------------------------------------------------
>World Trigger Oneshots:

ROOM 303 (2008):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/room-303-r15093

Trigger Keeper (2009):
Part 1: http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/116637617988/world-trigger-pilot-trigger-keeper-translation
Part 2: http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/116715852393/world-trigger-pilot-trigger-keeper-translation

Talented Elite Jin (2011):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/talented-elite-jin-r15150
Go to World Trigger Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How do you think they have so many different fields in the Border base? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies
Topic World Trigger Manga Goes on Indefinite Hiatus Due to Author's Poor Health New Window nehnehneji
  • 2 Replies
Topic New Border Trigger to Aftokrator New Window Umadouble12
  • 2 Replies
Topic What do the little eyes represent near Osamu New Window Alucard151
  • 3 Replies
Topic Commander kido and his scar New Window Alucard151
  • 1 Replies
Topic Which is better, manga or anime? New Window truepurple
  • 11 Replies

816 Comments

If you see the voting contest, jap like more Osamu than the others characters as Yuma, Konami or Jin. Some serious problems there LOL

Actually no , Osamu is far more interesting than them.
He's weak , and hes not naruto's type of weak(has some misterious power that doesn't controls) , he's plain weak , he's not special AT ALL , he's normal , not dumb not a genius , not athletic yet not a coach potato.

THAT'S WHY THEY LIKE HIM (by a huge margin) , he's the hero your average person could be , the more relatable and + he's a nice guy.

Am I the only one who keeps misreading their country name as "Afroraptor"?  Because I think that sounds way more awesome...! ;)

I dont get it, why does these invader dudes  wants to capture only the C ranks? Why not everyone? The action is nice and all, but the story is a mess.

They wanna capture the C ranks or "baby birds" as they call them because, C ranks can't bail out! They do wanna capture some A rank agents or B rank agents, but A and B Ranks can bail out when their Trion body is destroyed. So they left the Rabit Trion soldiers to capture them, for example Kitora. The C ranks are vulnerable easy for the taking, while Chika who they refer to as the "Golden Goose" has a massive amount of Trion and is a C Rank. So no the story is not a mess.

thanks to the guy doing the betterthannothing translation.  (: It's really better than nothing. lol

I dont get it, why does these invader dudes  wants to capture only the C ranks? Why not everyone? The action is nice and all, but the story is a mess.

They basically want to capture any human with trion potential. It's just that the C-ranks are more numerous and easier to capture, thus making the gains outweigth the cost of the operation.

Capturing B-ranks and up is a pain (as we saw), since they are strong enough to destroy or hold off their capturing soldiers. Not to mention that B+ ranks will bail out before being beaten down enough to be captured.

Dude are not paying attention they capturing everyone. They just caught Kitora how was an A-rank and some of the B-ranks. Also its easier to capture C-ranks cause they don't no how to fight yet.

MORE!!

If you see the voting contest, jap like more Osamu than the others characters as Yuma, Konami or Jin. Some serious problems there LOL

holy fuck, these chapters are hype incarnate! the way jin and osamu just busted in like that!!!!! thanks, i don't really care about HQ scans since the volumes are finally coming out in america and i got vols 1 and 2 already

wow, didn't notice they removed chapters...

and here just last week I commented in the anime site's thread about how this is a "read manga is better" series... because the anime sucks.

well... there goes that comment, LOL, guess no read, no watch, this series going to start to get bad rating on the west side.

plenty of other websites that don't remove the chapters.

wow, didn't notice they removed chapters...

and here just last week I commented in the anime site's thread about how this is a "read manga is better" series... because the anime sucks.

well... there goes that comment, LOL, guess no read, no watch, this series going to start to get bad rating on the west side.

Spoiler

I can do nothing but agree, man. I completely understand the fuss if the critic is being a dick. Nobody appreciates a dick. (Sorry, Richard.) I would probably bite back as well if anyone gave me shit for what I did, in particular if they did so without explaining why, or coming with an alternative, and I know that there are many of those out there. However, it's gone too far, as every single bit of criticism, constructive or not, is being smacked down upon, and this just needs to stop. Fair enough, there are scanlators that can't handle criticism either (It's particularly bad when THEY are using the "it's for free" argument; sorta makes me question why they're even doing the series in the first place since they obviously don't care enough for it to make a good job of it), but the situation is simple - people who can't handle criticism shouldn't work on scanlations. We rely on criticism and improvement. If someone actually stops scanlating because of someone giving a pointer and being a bit too clumsy about it, then good riddance. Don't do it just for the internet penis. Love what you work on. Strive for improvement, strive for perfection.

And in the end you can lean back, look over the chapter you made, and think, "Hell yeah, I made that. I'm pretty damn good at this."

Anyway, I think I walled up this comment section enough. Sorry for that, everyone.

While reading chapter 59 and 60, i'm wondering how World Trigger can be published on Shounen Jump. i mean, there is no "POWER UP" things like the others.

Don't worry.. with enough time the MC's team are all going to get black triggers (we weren't told that they can be created in life-or-death situations for nothing) and become the ray of hope for everyone while all the others somehow become completely irrelevant.

World Trigger is really impressing me. It's a shame the main characters failed to connect with the audience at first and that it had such a painfully slow start. The author has some amazing ideas but doesn't seem able to elegantly weave their explanations into the narrative. Instead their are huge info dumps and too much exposition that is required to set up the amazing action arcs. Hopefully this series survives while he gets better.

While reading chapter 59 and 60, i'm wondering how World Trigger can be published on Shounen Jump. i mean, there is no "POWER UP" things like the others.

I checked the raws...and I still wonder how this is top-series...

Consistent power levels, a rarity nowadays.

Spoiler

Idk what the deal is with WT's scanlation situation, but in regards with this argument with other scanlation series, while I do agree that 'constructive criticism' should be allowed, what I disagree is ppl 'complaining'. Constructive criticism means to give helpful advice tactfully (even my comm prof says most ppl take advice/suggestions a ton better when they're not being insulted/disrespected). What I see everywhere instead is downright bashing and complaints that doesn't help anyone and only makes the scanlator's feel like their time and effort was all wasted. Ex: 'This sucks' [vague, insulting, and doesn't say what needs to be improved], 'the font is so ugly' [what font to use instead then??], 'translation is terrible' [well, they tried, why don't you give them pointers if you can read better] 

In general, I think the whole matter wouldn't have escalated to this level if ppl would just learn to use their manners.

I checked the raws...and I still wonder how this is top-series...

Gonna be real the people translating this had kind of shit quality too. Even if betterthannothing is kind of new to this the earlier ones did show that nobody really cared about this series enough to double check the chapters.

Besides, it's a top ranking Shonen Jump series now, I'm not surprised everything wasn't taken down.

there's anime too ...

so unless there's hard strike from DMCA, this series still partially available ...

someone putting torrent link at nyaa for manga chapter which get deleted from Batoto ...

I hope this manga have the torrent too ...

link for Batoto DMCA takeout list please ...

Gonna be real the people translating this had kind of shit quality too. Even if betterthannothing is kind of new to this the earlier ones did show that nobody really cared about this series enough to double check the chapters.

Besides, it's a top ranking Shonen Jump series now, I'm not surprised everything wasn't taken down.

Yeah this is better than nothing...but considering the anime started airing like three weeks ago and is going to quickly catch up because animes, I would have saved yourself the pain of people bitching about it and dropped it. Although kudos on having better grammar than the people that were releasing it before even if your RAW source is probably like half assed Chinese translated material.

So, you should take a look at this: Google > Union mangás > World Trigger. Chapters 1 - 68 are already out in portuguese. :)

Wow really? thank you so much 

Nothing would have been better *unfollows*

Spoiler

Spoiler

By far the most impressive argument/rant I've seen in these comment sections in years. You never disappoint, my friend.

If you skipped this comment, read it. People like this are the reason you still get good quality scanlations, despite how much time and effort it takes them. And yes, as much as you and I appreciate any quality over nothing, quality does count. It's about respect for the author/artists, respect for the future readers, respect for the story itself.

So read this, and think on it, the next time you want to say "oh, well sloppy work is good enough, since I don't have to help".

Or else this guy's going to start shitposting in a very literal way.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics