Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.83 - 275votes)

Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imouto

Alt Names: alt 鬼灯さん家のアネキ(+妹)alt Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imoutoalt Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki Plus Imoutoalt Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki Plus Imouto
Author: Igarashi Ran
Artist: Igarashi Ran
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The 4-koma crack comedy is back, and this time around Gorou's crush on his sadistic, older stepsister Haru has reached the stage where openly sexual innuendos have become part of their everyday life.
The pair's "peaceful" days would have continued - if only it weren't for Haru's cousin Aoi-chan and her (dangerous?) younger sister-like existence.

Prequel:

> Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/hozuki-san-chi-no-aneki-r504 )
Go to Hozuki-san Chi no Aneki + Imouto Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic whos your favorite New Window lorddx22
  • 2 Replies
Topic Just what the ****? - From a fan of Hoozuki-san Chi no Aneki New Window FakeHero
  • 9 Replies

430 Comments

Jesus this is maximum lewd. Unfortunately all of the charm of the old series seems to have disappeared from this.

Also what the fuck was that last chapter. The fuck even happened to this series.

whoa I am liking the new girl, she seems like the quiet type but shes FREAKY

Man this is just shit this isn't even real hentai. Ruined the series.

I'm not sure what this is anymore. I've seen plenty of hentai series but they hardly ever gave the feeling this chapter gave. It's like they wanted to prove something to the readers like how much diverse extremity can be fitted into just 40 pages. Now excuse me while I go back to reading the sequel. :P

they're trying to make sex in multiple ways funny

I'm not sure what this is anymore. I've seen plenty of hentai series but they hardly ever gave the feeling this chapter gave. It's like they wanted to prove something to the readers like how much diverse extremity can be fitted into just 40 pages. Now excuse me while I go back to reading the sequel. :P

After reading this i'm going "WTF!!!", Looks like everybody is fucking Blitzkrieging through the thin line which existed in the prequel. 

I feel the author saying " Wut !WUT!! In ur Butt"

As a stand-alone it's awesome, but if you read the prequel 

it just blows your mind.(good/bad way you can decide)

This is getting more and more ridiculous...LOVE IT!!!!

Well, me for one, couldn't figure the reason for the author to make this sequel like this. The prequel could just sit alone as a good piece. Doing this kind of sequel really set off all the goodness from the prequel. Some people might feel betrayed because this is not what most of the people who already read the prequel before, would expect, tbh. Even if the author really hell-bent on making this manga like this, at least make it into a proper hentai. Maybe that would be enjoyable to fap at, at least.

So... the sequel series just abandons the idea of borderline H to full on hentai? Sorta makes it lose its charm. :/

Also, maybe a smut tag needed if things keep up.

Exactly. The whole basis of the original was the comedy involving the H situations between Gorou and everyone else and his older sister's innocent teasing of him as a result. This was what made the manga. Now it's practically smut. The changes in character of all the characters shits on this dynamic. It's not even funny anymore, just simpleminded lewdness.

To illustrate my point, it would be like as if Aito from Mangaka-san to Assistant-san to, instead of just being enamoured with panties and his staff, started getting blow jobs, having sex, and almost raping Ashisu, Sena, Rinna and Mihari, when suddenly the Chief walks in and gives him a hand job, only for Branyaa to come from behind and lick his balls off panel...

This doesn't really feel like a sequel, other than Gorou all the characters seem way to different.

man this series is so lewd and funny while the characters are hot.

this manga feels a lot more like a spin-off than an actual sequel, the personalities of the characters are a kind of different and the imouto is more like a kouhai sexually active version of mizuno (but I'm fine with that jajaja)

also for chapter 2, she wouldn't accept the grope at first, she would start wrecking the shit out of him (specially with the knuckles)

I would be mad down with this if this was straight-up hentai. But it ain't.

Here's the punchline for every joke: "And then they had sex." I've never seen something misfire so much on sex comedy.

The only thing that keeps me reading this, is that Aneki is great... thats all :(.

Yay~ More Aneki~

This is just going full retard after doing half retard in the prequel and Gorou brain just getting smaller in this series.

Fuck yeah Mizuno is back.

this feels like a H-doujin now...

prequel was just pervert-comedy

but this sequel... it's not comedy anymore, cause they do it for reals...

Spoiler

sigh... I missed the prequel's way of life... this sequel is just too mature, it's not funny at all.

Is it just me or were the pages out of order

wat

I heard the mangaka was experimenting with various hallucinogens when they started this sequel. It shows.....

Hallucination improves the art skill, but makes one horny while creating manga.

Hooray an update!

Spoiler

MY FAVORITE!!!

I heard the mangaka was experimenting with various hallucinogens when they started this sequel. It shows.....

Alas, my poor Misaki.

This is a pretty slapstick sex comedy sequel to the first manga, which isn't bad. It's just not really a sequel, you know?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics