Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 434votes)

Yandere Kanojo

Alt Names: alt ヤンデレ彼女alt Pacar Yanderealt Yandere Girlfriendalt 我的恶娇女友alt Моя девушка яндерэ
Author: Shinobi
Artist: Shinobi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tanaka Manabu is a geeky student, on the way to school he meets a girl carrying a bloody bat. That girl is Ryuuzaki Reina, leader of the school's female delinquents. It's love at first sight. A gag manga (with a combination of 4koma and normal page) about having a yankee dere-dere girlfriend.

Note: In the title of this series, "yandere" isn't refering to this term, but to the "yankee"+"dere-dere" combination.
Yandere Kanojo came out in two editions. One is the "magazine version", Yandere Kanojo (Joker); and the other one is the "online version", Yandere Kanojo (Online). Chapters are numbered to follow how they were numbered in the volumes, if you notice the numbers in the chapters don't line up with how they are listed, that is why.
Go to Yandere Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I'm bummed out New Window Glad101
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Leechington
  • 7 Replies
Topic About the chapter count... New Window mrponeis
  • 0 Replies
Topic Dat Clown New Window dustiler
  • 6 Replies

1235 Comments

This is so damn funny

Favorite secondary characters: Ako (the one with the Xmask, because...I don't know) and the freaking Principal, that guy is freaking awesome!!
I don't like the new guy. He's just boring.
Tanaka for STUCO!
que battle music and screen shift *
Super Nerd Ugajin wants to battle!!!
Meh... I don't like the new arc thing in the ".5" series. And they made Tanaka an effing pushover.
Congratulations Shiratori.
Great, Tanaka's been demoted to boyfriend with no balls now...Posted Image
@Kata.

When yandere kanojo end, there will laughter follow by tears.
Neo Skirt Chasium! Taking skirt chasing to the next level.
YAY! Excitement!
The new guy looks bleh~, i wanna know about what gramps was telling to Reina.
Yes new arc NEW ARCCC
Gyah gyah gyah!! The student council is full of crazies. I half expected Tanaka to flip out more when Ugajin was all over Reina.
need more gramps.
Still waiting for Shiratori & Hijiri chapter. C'mon Shinobi X3
When Yandere Kanojo end, the author will write the spin-off with Gramp as the main character....
lol a light saber XD
i love when tanaka said
Spoiler

it made me laugh
Haha mom... there is no kill like overkill!!!
This series was running in two (possibly three) different publications. The solid numbers I believe are the magazine chapters, while the fractions are the manga series. Both have different plots and different characters.
Gramps really needs to be in more chapters. He's awesome.
tanaka's sister Greatly reminds me of Hatsune Miku
This manga is SOOOO cute at times, especially loved the chapter about the mom
I just think it's one manga but it has two realities. The solid numbers are ones coming from the one-shot and the .5 numbers are their own stories which does clear a lot of things when i read it XD
It's so funny. xD

I do agree with Darkheals though. It's rather hard to read, almost as if it were two different mangas. o_o

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics