Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 434votes)

Yandere Kanojo

Alt Names: alt ヤンデレ彼女alt Pacar Yanderealt Yandere Girlfriendalt 我的恶娇女友alt Моя девушка яндерэ
Author: Shinobi
Artist: Shinobi
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tanaka Manabu is a geeky student, on the way to school he meets a girl carrying a bloody bat. That girl is Ryuuzaki Reina, leader of the school's female delinquents. It's love at first sight. A gag manga (with a combination of 4koma and normal page) about having a yankee dere-dere girlfriend.

Note: In the title of this series, "yandere" isn't refering to this term, but to the "yankee"+"dere-dere" combination.
Yandere Kanojo came out in two editions. One is the "magazine version", Yandere Kanojo (Joker); and the other one is the "online version", Yandere Kanojo (Online). Chapters are numbered to follow how they were numbered in the volumes, if you notice the numbers in the chapters don't line up with how they are listed, that is why.
Go to Yandere Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I'm bummed out New Window Glad101
  • 3 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Leechington
  • 7 Replies
Topic About the chapter count... New Window mrponeis
  • 0 Replies
Topic Dat Clown New Window dustiler
  • 6 Replies

1235 Comments

Uwah! What a development!
Great new chapter, thanks Vexed Scans!!
Yeah. This manga has never stopped bringing the funny.
Kosta789, you talked about favourite ongoing comedy series and that reminded me there hasn't been an update of Working! in ages and that makes me sad.
Great new chapter, thanks Vexed Scans!
:D omg I have never seen a stupider trio lol. I love them xD
Yay another chap, thanks vexed.
There is so much more I can say about the numerous reasons why I adore this manga, now that I'm re-reading it (again), but it all comes down to: I LOVE THIS MANGA, LOVE THIS MANGA!!! *passes out from a heart too full of good feelings*
The blooper was hilarious XDDD

Still, I'm waiting for the chapter where Shiratori and Hijiri finally together. C'mon Shinobi! x3
Phenomenal series. This is my favorite ongoing comedy series at the moment. Both versions of Yandere Kanojo are funny, have great dialogue, great plot and awesome character development. This is the type of series I believe many would enjoy if they were to read it, no matter what your genre preference is.
Tanaka finally snapped, he should have had them do the seiza on water, now that's a punishment.
Takana's grandpa is just pure WIN.
Lol Vexed Scans, that was amusing.
So much love for this manga. Those two were made for each other. Literally.
Always funny, thanks Vexed Scans!!
Thanks for the new chap, Hijiri is so cute~
Mayami...so straight-forward.
"Don't come crying to me if he sticks it in you manager"
hehehe
I shall repeat this notion!

"MAIDS!! MAIDS I TELL YOU! MAIDS ARE THE FUTUREEEEEEEEE~!!"
Manager san is so laid back. Hope I can be like that some day.
i mean, manager* .
And here i thought this chapter would focus on managarxmaya-tan..
oh,well, nothing to do here ~!
Overall a good chapter. Needs more TanakaXReina but I'm good with the ManagerXPastryChef. :D
Hilarious, I never recognize the manager w/o his mask, thanks Vexed Scans!!
Who would throw away a perfectly good gay pastry chef like that, that's just terrible.
STUCO HAREM. Sounds awesome.
As The President, I would have
the historian and treasurer for breakfast
the communications director and vice president for lunch
the secretary for dinner
then all night one for every day on the weekdays
and all together on the weekends

well. that's my harem plan for an H STUCO. AHAHA
^L^
TANAKA T_T Author demoted him too much.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series