Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 209votes)

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Dainishou - Yashiki no Shuukan Hen

Alt Names: alt Re: ゼロから始める異世界生活 第二章 屋敷の一週間編alt Re: Life in a Different World from Zero - Volume Two - Residence Chapteralt Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Dainishou - Yashiki no Shuukan Henalt Re:从零开始的异世界生活
Author: Nagatsuki Tappei
Artist: Fuugetsu Makoto
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Suddenly a high school student Subaru Natsuki has been summoned to another world on the way back from the convenience store. With the biggest crisis of his life being summoned to another world and no sign of the one who summoned him things become worse when he is attacked. But when he is saved by a mysterious silver-haired girl with a fairy cat, Subaru co-operates with the girl to return the favor. When they finally manage to get a clue Subaru and the girl are attacked and killed by someone. Subaru then awakens in the place he was summoned and notices the ability he gained "Returns by Death" a helpless boy that only has the ability to rewind time by dying. And beyond the despair can he save the girl from the fate of death!

adapted from the web novel and light novel series written by Nagatsuki Tappei with illustrations by Ootsuka Shinichirou

Prequel:
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/rezero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-daisshou-outo-no-ichinichi-hen-r13364 )

Sequel:
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/rezero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-daisanshou-truth-of-zero-r18663)
Go to Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Dainishou - Yashiki no Shuukan Hen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What does "skive" mean? What is "et tu brute" New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies
Topic Official Light Novel Translation releases New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies
Topic How many more chapters? Why the different titles? New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies
Topic Rosewall discussion New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies
Topic Web Novel Translation New Window Vex'd
  • 3 Replies

471 Comments

Yeah, if I remember correctly, there's a light/web novel that went by the same name: Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

I haven't read it so you'll have to find it yourself.

Check out baka-tsuki and see if they have it.

https://rezerothetranslation.wordpress.com/volume-1/

A great manga is the one which can portray various feelings and ambiences properly, not to mention indepth detail of drawings, and clashes of unique characters. Love this one so very much. Is it adapted from novel by the way?

Yeah, if I remember correctly, there's a light/web novel that went by the same name: Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

I haven't read it so you'll have to find it yourself.

Check out baka-tsuki and see if they have it.

I like the pretense (the respawning) and the world so far.

The storytelling is awesome too.

A great manga is the one which can portray various feelings and ambiences properly, not to mention indepth detail of drawings, and clashes of unique characters. Love this one so very much. Is it adapted from novel by the way?

Spoiler

MC being boss af. too bad I knew he would blow it by asking for too little. They always do.

can someone that reads the novel explain who the hell is betty?

in ch0 we see MC met her somewhere in the mansion and somehow maybe killed him, ch1 seems like he revived again? and then some talk with her(did she know her yet at this time?), ch2 explains she's a spirit but thats about it, no explanation whether they've met before.

is ch0 really happen or not(is he dead and reset, or alive and fall unconcious?) thats what im confused

I haven't read the novel so these are just assumptions, but I got the feeling that

Spoiler

What I wonder is, where does he respawn if he dies now? When he wakes up in the morning? Or before he meets Beatrice?

Gah Emilia-tan is so lovely in this part two. GO FOR IT SUBARU, I'm boarding the Ship! (Really I was on board for awhile but details lol) Subaru and Emilia are both rather dense though. I don't think they'll be getting anywhere soon x.x but still, there's hope! Good luck to you Subaru. (-.-)7

can someone that reads the novel explain who the hell is betty?

in ch0 we see MC met her somewhere in the mansion and somehow maybe killed him, ch1 seems like he revived again? and then some talk with her(did she know her yet at this time?), ch2 explains she's a spirit but thats about it, no explanation whether they've met before.

is ch0 really happen or not(is he dead and reset, or alive and fall unconcious?) thats what im confused

He's the nice-guy idiot that doesn't doubt people usually.

That said, all of them definitely have possibilities to kill him.

Spoiler

well the loli did say she helped him though at some point guessing around the mana bit in a way

Anyone know why the change in artist? Also why would he be surprised if the gay clown, crazy loli, or disgusted maids wanted to kill him?

He's the nice-guy idiot that doesn't doubt people usually.

That said, all of them definitely have possibilities to kill him.

Spoiler

3 chapters in and this still retains its freshness, that's a good sign. Negative is the slow updates and that I have to re-read from the start again.

The first chapter felt really different.

This second chapter made it feel like it was before, again. So weird.

Perfect, just like Overlord I won't need to be silly and wait a month for a chapter.

So, understanding the current meta of Japanese Japanime and Manga, we can all safely assume he will walk into the female bath and see Emilia naked. He will then proceed to bleed profusely and die of blood loss. Mystery solved.

He doesn't strike me as the super-dense, nose bleeding type. He's definitely a wolf.

Anyone know why the change in artist? Also why would he be surprised if the gay clown, crazy loli, or disgusted maids wanted to kill him?

It's a shame the translators for the light novel abandoned it.
That spirit is ADORABLE!

Since I have the raws I can tell you that you are wrong! :P

WE CAN DREAM, SHUSH.

So, understanding the current meta of Japanese Japanime and Manga, we can all safely assume he will walk into the female bath and see Emilia naked. He will then proceed to bleed profusely and die of blood loss. Mystery solved.

Since I have the raws I can tell you that you are wrong! :P

I'm a nice guy but I don't think I would be able to stop myself from doing bad things to those maids. I have a suspicion they would enjoy it. 

As for the MC, He finally saved Emilia and he thinks he is finished dying himself so now he is happy and confident. We will see how long that lasts.

Thanks for continuing this. 

silly mc,,he already aware that his ability is rebirth,,so its natural if in every story he is in,he will guarantee to die,,haha..

Oh boy, from random murder to a whodunnit muder! 

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

The maids are a wonder of universe

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics