Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.89 - 54votes)

Cyber Alice and Inaba-kun

Alt Names: alt Cyber-Alice and Inaba-kunalt Dennou Alice to Inaba-kunalt 電脳アリスと因幡くん
Author: Kusaka Shinya
Artist: Fujinari Takumi
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShoujo ShoujoShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shuuichi Inaba is a student of a special high school for young prodigies and one of the users of the newest and most popular application called 'Alice in Cyberland' - an app with an AI that enables its users to talk to them as with any other human. When some of the students of his high school start to get attacked by a mysterious culprit, Shuuichi is determined to find out who it is. In his investigation, he stumbles upon 'Alice' - a special kind of program, which, in return for helping him with the case, demands only to know something he would usually never tell anyone - his biggest and deepest secret.
Go to Cyber Alice and Inaba-kun Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

83 Comments

need ....more...

And thanks for the upload :)
Interesting...
If only it wasn't a bi-monthly manga that just started. It'll be almost 2 months before the next one gets released.
interesting, I can't wait to see how things will unfold.
Lol at the quadruple last page for the first chapter. I can see why, but it was still pretty amusing to flip and see the same page over and over...
For some reason i can see a harem happening
Hmmm a new take on Alice, not bad.... Not bad at all....
Looks good, lets follow this :D

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics