Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 608votes)

When You Wish Upon a Star

Alt Names: alt Hoshi ni Negai woalt 星に願いをalt عندما تتمنى نجم عالي
Author: Inoya Kotoba
Artist: Inoya Kotoba
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaOneshot OneshotRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description:
Go to When You Wish Upon a Star Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

81 Comments

on the news: "asteroid destroys Japanese city"

Waifu material 98%, i approve of this

We need a serialization for this!

Amazing, this one shot kept hanging out in highest rated series.

This is Nasa here... what the hell just happened, god damn our work is never finished.

Really nice art but the story was kinda confusing and cheesey somehow

a solid 5/7 my only wish is that it would be serialized into an extended story.

Glad to see my opinion of a fictional character changed in the end.

Aww so cute. :)

• Dai likes this

Nice story, and love it when people use 2-page spreads well like that.  Nice emotional impact, and yes, I admit, it was a cheesy ending, but... come on, who DIDN'T expect that?

God bless this one-shot and its author.

This was fun, great as a one shot. 

KAWAIII

A charming oneshot, enjoyed it but when I read

Spoiler
I nearly spat for real laughing.

I hope her second wish come true too.

5/5 great one shot. btw that power is badass af.

Hm, I enjoyed it, but I honestly don't see how it could be a proper series. It's probably best as a one shot.

I feel like this story would be best as a short series rather than a one-shot. Somewhere in the range of about 5-10 chapters would probably work better, because despite it being amazing it still feels rushed.

I'm gonna make a wish too. I want this to get animated. Pls
What a great one-shot.

wow....just wow...
i read this like some movie trailer and when the prime-star show up, a majestic background music was played

*applause*

You like troublesome stuff? I'm very sorry that you are so unfortunate. May you rest in peace.

I want to be troubled by a qt3.14 2d grill

Thanks for sharing, Cheesy Scans! I couldn't help but imagine the voices of Chitanda and Oreki for the main characters.

"I hate troublesome stuff", when a protagonist says this right off the bat it always ticks me off, normally those who say this are the most annoying they can be.

You like troublesome stuff? I'm very sorry that you are so unfortunate. May you rest in peace.

i read the manga... and i love it!!!

"I hate troublesome stuff", when a protagonist says this right off the bat it always ticks me off, normally those who say this are the most annoying they can be.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics