Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 143votes)

Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru

Alt Names: alt 夹在女友和青梅竹马之间的修罗场alt 夹在我女友和青梅竹马间的各种修罗场alt 俺の彼女と幼なじみが修羅場すぎるalt OreShuraalt Too Much Mayhem Between My Girlfriend and Childhood Friend
Author: Yuuji Yuuji
Artist: Nanasuke
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Eita, after entering high school, is aiming for the National University School of Medicine. His parents' divorce and his goal became the reason that he shuns anything to do with romance or love. One day the school beauty Masuzu with the silver hair who just returned to the country entered his life in the most unexpected way. His childhood friend since elementary school, Chiwa will not let this go without a fight.

adapted from the light novel series of the same name

Spin-offs:

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru + H
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-h-r2166 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru 4-Koma
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-4-koma-r3890 )

> Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Ai
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/ore-no-kanojo-to-osananajimi-ga-shuraba-sugiru-ai-r8788 )
Go to Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Chapter Discussions (Spoilers) New Window malgod
  • 11 Replies

444 Comments

how many novels have been published until now? and how many novels does the manga has covered so far? .Thanks for the chapter and I hope for an harem ending because I can´t choose which one its my favourite girl, each one has some appealing characteristics
@Nyaririn
Ehhhhhhhh? You sure bout that?! So in the novel it is Kaori not Kaoru that is a she? Did you read the novel yourself or some other dude told you? Because no one translates the novel, it really makes me damn curious. You sure that it's not his/her true name but it's Kaoru's sister? If Kaori is really Kaoru's sister then, what happened in the anime is 100% gayness! Can anyone confirm this? I still have my doubt high! Because I seriously don't think this series would've any gayness in it.
God its so much like Char...
@yariel
Since Kaoru / Kaori story was handled in the side story (volume 6.5), I think that s(he) is out of the harem. Even if we get a harem ending, Kaori won't be included. You can say that he is a friend with semi BL vibes.
@Nyaririn ...
hmm, that's strange ...
then why Kaoru give that kind of reaction ?
Spoiler

or ...
the twist in anime / manga get different than the official story in novel ...
thus become reverse trap instead ?
@yariel @punnkrit Kaoru's official tale that he has a little sister named Kaori.
Ai makes the anime more fun to watch. I lol'd when Eita's aunt asked for her "Tsun" side answer and then her "Dere" side answer and Ai's reaction after ~ she' so full of win!
Masuzu Strikes Back?! :P
Ai...
Spoiler
the anime need to reach 2nd season or double the amount of the series if they want to reveal Kaoru true gender ... (I hope they continue this anime)
And I was wondering if the anime acknowledged Kaoru's gender. With the latest episode I'm sure they took it into account.

And it looks like Masuzu is making her move both in the anime and manga(at this current time).
This is going to be sweet.
Oh yeah, another pic for thos wondering about Kaoru's gender (spoiler alert!).
Spoiler

Also this
Spoiler

And this....
Spoiler
@yariel @Nyaririn
Spoiler

@BowlOfNoodles
"The friend looks manlier in the anime, if that helps at all."
not really helped ... ep 11 anime version ...

Spoiler

I guess that already decide Kaoru gender ...
unless Kaoru have 100% gay power ...

Posted ImageFear her...the Girlfriend is comingPosted Image
that Saeko ...
now I kinda see her as one of Katsuragi Keima incarnation ...
lololol ...

hmm, the phone ...
err ... is that the sound from weiss detector ?

and that Ai ...
I never know she is Chuunibyou in love delusion matter ...
lolz ... love delusion diary ...
"Love is such a sweet delusion" ... << damn, right it is ...

@Druk
at first I think Ai get paired with Kaoru ...
I actually happy for getting wrong ...
(since I miss certain reverse trap from IS)
and this Kaoru seriously looks like her ...
*Charlotte ...*

tough, the reasoning and talking like best friend show Kaoru close to Ginbe from Oniai ... (calm and logical type, but slowly approaching MC)

well, I hope this info is correct since I prefer Kaoru as "she" ...
Spoiler
Yeah, kinda suspected that. I found it weird how Kaoru was talking to Eita about being lucky while being kinda sad at the same. I think that was on this week's episode.

Usually, the MC's male friend character would like grab him by the neck and tell the MC he's a lucky bastard or something like that.
Ai chan for victory ~

Spoiler
@Nyaririn ...
is that picture official ?
if it is ... then Kaoru ... really a ...
in this case, Kaoru act really match better in manga since Kaoru make that fake "confession" ...
Sorry had to vent. Nothing to see here :/
Cringe. I know I shouldn't expect mangaka to know everything but Sweden doesn't really fit the whole patriarch theme with some stern dad and butler.
Yeah, I don't know how to make spoiler tags.
About Kaoru:

[spoiler] http://twitpic.com/bvdj8j[/spoiler]

The friend looks manlier in the anime, if that helps at all.
wtf Kaoru wasn't a chick!?

Spoiler
his dude friend is a chick..calling it

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics