Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.39 - 51votes)

Fate/Apocrypha

Alt Names:
Author: Higashide Yuuichirou & Type-Moon
Artist: Ishida Akira
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHistorical HistoricalSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description:
Go to Fate/Apocrypha Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic does anyone know where I can find the original scan untranslated of fate apocrypha? New Window RichardGear
  • 0 Replies

124 Comments

But i'm pretty curious as to why people love to forget Perseus in stories like this, he was pretty much the second strongest Greek Hero(Although personally, I treat him as the strongest, due to reasons. As a matter of fact, I've even heard of some versions of his story were he is indeed treated as the unsung hero, actually being the best , as he didn't have Hercules superhuman powers but did many things that a human wouldn't be capable of doing, and doing things that were instead attributed to Hercules, which resulted in Hercules gaining more fame in his stead.)

Even more since Perseus is a very rare case of a Greek hero with a good ending.

Don't forget you have divinities in play, Also hercules could take on Nameless Archer's calad bolg with minor scratches and in most attacks in the anime he rarely dodged or took damage from them so I wouldn't call that weak and a sort of faux invulnerable. Also they can't know that he is invincible at only the heel. I think there are numerous invulnerable heroes throughout as well.

That Hercules was a Berserker and so was also under the effects of the berserker enhancement. Meaning, that was not his native abilities but his abilities that were further enhanced in exchange for his rationality. That's how the Berserker heroic spirits work.

Now, about Rider of Red:

(Since it may be a spoiler I'm putting it in spoiler tags)

Spoiler

But i'm pretty curious as to why people love to forget Perseus in stories like this, he was pretty much the second strongest Greek Hero(Although personally, I treat him as the strongest, due to reasons. As a matter of fact, I've even heard of some versions of his story were he is indeed treated as the unsung hero, actually being the best , as he didn't have Hercules superhuman powers but did many things that a human wouldn't be capable of doing, and doing things that were instead attributed to Hercules, which resulted in Hercules gaining more fame in his stead.)

Well there are numerous greek heroes, like at least 7 memorable mythological ones, and then there are regular historic heroes, so Elysium isn't that much of a giveaway, just that he is greek

Invincible Greek hero? You know quite a few? =/ I mean, ok, there's Hercules, Achilles......

They have the worst luck and compatibility.

You could tell this from the beginning because of his character design.

True, but there's only really one that was known for his invulnerability. Even Hercules could be cut and hurt, only Achilles was just straight up untouchable except for his heel.

Don't forget you have divinities in play, Also hercules could take on Nameless Archer's calad bolg with minor scratches and in most attacks in the anime he rarely dodged or took damage from them so I wouldn't call that weak and a sort of faux invulnerable. Also they can't know that he is invincible at only the heel. I think there are numerous invulnerable heroes throughout as well.

Well there are numerous greek heroes, like at least 7 memorable mythological ones, and then there are regular historic heroes, so Elysium isn't that much of a giveaway, just that he is greek

True, but there's only really one that was known for his invulnerability. Even Hercules could be cut and hurt, only Achilles was just straight up untouchable except for his heel.

True, I had forgotten this Berserker's real identity.

For some unknown reason, I can only see this guy as Caligula(Gaius Julius Caesar). Don't ask me why, it's just that whenever I look at his face, that's the image I get. Well, his strengh and personality doesn't make sense in this case.

That's what gave it away for me too. X)

Aniplex better not let another studio fuck this up like they did with First Order.......................

He shouldnt even need to guess, considering that Rider of Red let slip that he was greek by using the term "Elysium".

Its pretty much a dead give away.

That's what gave it away for me too. X)

Gordes you are an idiot. I feel sorry for Saber of Black for having such a master.

They have the worst luck and compatibility.

Gordes you are an idiot. I feel sorry for Saber of Black for having such a master.

I still find it ironic that Siegfried is searching Rider immortality type without even considering he could simply be the very famous guy with the very same type of immortality as his.

He shouldnt even need to guess, considering that Rider of Red let slip that he was greek by using the term "Elysium". The most famous greek hero with immortality is Achilles (Hercules is commonly depicted as having superhuman skill, strength and endurance, but not immortality). IIRC, Achilles was also a famous charioteer/horseman (or possibly both) and is usually depicted as being one of the fastest heroes, and he just bragged about how fast one of his attacks is.

Its pretty much a dead give away.

Astolfo's smile is a miracle of the universe.

I still find it ironic that Siegfried is searching Rider immortality type without even considering he could simply be the very famous guy with the very same type of immortality as his.

Spoiler

True, I had forgotten this Berserker's real identity.

Damn, even Astolfo NP has trap in the name.

Uncle Vlad is so cool!

People not familiar with WH40k won't get the comparison, but Berserker of Red reminds me of Angron before the Emperor came for him. :P

Spoiler

People not familiar with WH40k won't get the comparison, but Berserker of Red reminds me of Angron before the Emperor came for him. :P

I am reading this and starting to think that puppet mastery is the most practical of magecraft. Seriously: from functioning limbs (Shiki) to full body replacement (Shiro) - it could solve half the problems of characters in this chapter. Just add a bit of imagination.

Damn. I wasn't expecting Astolfo to be buff (for a shota)

Reminder that traps are gay so don't fall for Astolfo.

Traps will not divide us.

Reminder that traps are gay so don't fall for Astolfo.

Aw wow, Frankenstein-chan is so cute. Uu~ <3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics