Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 55votes)

Toaru Idol no Accelerator-sama

Alt Names: alt A Certain Idol Accelerator-samaalt To Aru Idol no Accelerator-sama
Author: Kamachi Kazuma
Artist: Tachitsu Teto
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyMusic MusicShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A project to develop new superpowers is underway in Academy City. That project will turn Accelerator into a --?!
Go to Toaru Idol no Accelerator-sama Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

126 Comments

I like how the comic low key points out that we *still* don't know Accelerator's real name. He has had his code name used in place of it for the entirety of this franchise.

Looks like Hamazura finally reaped the rewards of the bunny girl punishment. 

Probably a mistranslation of panties.

it was not a mistranslation. i spelt it wrongly.
But does it exist?

ch15 pg4 Is there such thing as stage pants?

Probably a mistranslation of panties.

ch15 pg4 Is there such thing as stage pants?

Frenda in a bunny suit is even more adorable than expected!

Hamazura living the dream.

and number 6, where is number 6.

"All seven level 5s are here" <--- such a troll statement

and number 6, where is number 6.

Gunha x mugino is the most patrician ship

Gunha x Ruiko all the way

Gunha x mugino is the most patrician ship

I'm half expecting Frenda to get the cut from ITEM when her popularity gets slashed in two.

NO.2 IS JOBBING AS USUAL

Lol, Necessarius doing their duty... In an unexpected fashion.

Oh so those two finally got something they wanted. At least they are luckier than me, good for them.

Showdown with aleister, you can say aleister arc actually ended. Still no sign of no 6, hell not even clear explanation of gunha power

After around 40 volumes worth of novels, we still haven't officially met no.6 lol.

Inb4, Accel ..

What is he... a spread sheet?

I would've never expect that we got season 3+ content first from a spin off comedy manga of all things.

I mean, it technically isn't.
Spoiler

I do wonder though if we actually get to see anything happen with her. It *does* lend itself to be an almost perfect parallel to the idol world. Her being a temporary upset because of the protectors would be gold.
How can accelerator at 1 rank at singing?

He already have 10.000 absolute fans at start

I would've never expect that we got season 3+ content first from a spin off comedy manga of all things. 

It's great to see Frenda again.

At least, until she's "torn apart" from her unit due to creative differences.

Another amusing chapter. I'm surprised to see Fremea in this, tbh. Many thanks for the translation!

Aleis-tan idol when?

"Uses dark matter to [anything]" = I have no idea what dark matter is, but it sounds cool. Dark matter only interacts by having mass—things can fall onto large masses of it, like anything else, but otherwise it's completely inert (we don't even know that you'd experience anything if you fell into a large mass of it; it might well pass through normal matter).

The thing his power uses is not Dark Matter, that is the name people called it, what he uses is an unkown thing

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics