Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 122votes)

Tsuiteru Kanojo. (NIKU)

Alt Names: alt 带把儿的女朋友alt ツイテル彼女。alt Lucky Girl
Author: Niku
Artist: Niku
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yoshida Kazuki is your average office worker who is still a virgin at 29. One fateful day after a dinner with his boss, he meets a girl named Futaba who is very cute and lovable. She becomes his girlfriend ... but she has a secret. This is a start of an unconventional love.
Go to Tsuiteru Kanojo. (NIKU) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Would you date a girl with more? New Window IlikeLolis
  • 7 Replies

288 Comments

Her parents must have a huge sense of humor to actually name her that. 

Thanks for the new chapter
I guess we learned who is the top in this pairing.

Oh it's back

We're at Chapter 6 of the translation, problem lies to the Redrawer Field.... :/

Oh it's back

Futa character please ... =3= ...

I barely seen normal manga with futa character ...

Major trap alert...

What if "she" is a girly guy with tits...?

then we know that she is not joking about what she is going to do at the end of each chapter...  T.T

We're going to re-release it :) please be patient :)

Mangaka's name is Niku

Hehehe

Not male 100% please, if Futaba hint to Futanari at least i can read this with little relieve.

I don't get it, if she/he was hermaphrodite doesn't it mean she has both sexual organs? o.o else this is futanari...*lightbulb* ohhhhh futa-ba xDDD

We're confuse at this as well, since both words as it is, though in a general sense is the same as one is giving and the other is receiving.

Which even makes it more confusing on Chapter 2,

we're changing some lines, based on the analysis you made sir :) Thanks

Since I'm not that good in english I can't translate but if it's just pointing out strange parts then I can always help :)

bruakakkakak.....

My Butt is being targeted

What if "she" is a girly guy with tits...?

Futa x Male protag? Followed!

But then again, Im actually liking this manga since it giving a bit of few laughs and so on.

I think we need a futanari tag just for this manga

This will be the final changes I guess, I hope we covered the inconsistencies on the translation of Chapter 1, since I saw Chapter 2 and started Typesetting it, it became confusing by Page 4. Hopefully this will be remove the holes on the dialogues.

I just saw the raws and from what I understood, when she says "and one day take my virginity" she meant that in the male virginity way^^ To that the MC think "She's my girlfriend...even if my butt is being targeted!"

What a dangerous girlfriend...

We're confuse at this as well, since both words as it is, though in a general sense is the same as one is giving and the other is receiving.

Which even makes it more confusing on Chapter 2,

we're changing some lines, based on the analysis you made sir :) Thanks

I think it's suppose to be mean "take her from behind" rather than literally "go for her butt" (anal), but that's really just semantics from an english perspective. I have no idea what the raws say.

I just saw the raws and from what I understood, when she says "and one day take my virginity" she meant that in the male virginity way^^ To that the MC think "She's my girlfriend...even if my butt is being targeted!"

What a dangerous girlfriend...

I think I'm in love . Thank you for translation KMS

The cover is too tempting, it looks like a manga with good plots, even though I've read the comments I coun't stop myself  and... I'm perfectly OK with it. Keep the good job Kisu KMS.

I'm not disturbed, yet I feel that I should be. Followed.

The anger is strong in some people huh... how ugly.

Despite my dislike for poor quality and often commenting on it pointing out mistakes when they're plainly changing the manga/anime/novel story, this kind of trolling on purpose is nothing but shameful, and knowing of the drama between MTO and KMS, it's even more of poor taste, horrible.

Scanlators do their best, and respect them for that, even if their efforts are not always rewarded with highest quality.

This kind of trolling, just proves how small you are~

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics