Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 116votes)

Tomodachi o Tsukurou.

Alt Names: alt ともだちをつくろう。alt Let's Make Friends.alt Tomodachi wo Tsukurou.
Author: Shouma Keito
Artist: Shouma Keito
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedySchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The lonely high school girl - Misuzu, with the perverted young man - Shoutaro's
cooperation (obstruction), take up the challenge of making friends together!!

Original comic at:
http://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/tomotuku/
Go to Tomodachi o Tsukurou. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

338 Comments

虽然英语是我的国语,但是啊,我他妈的不知道怎么用英语来表达我的想法。

他妈的我都不知道从哪里开始吐槽才好!新人物是百合?他妈的是萝莉控?卧槽,这作者也太他妈牛了吧。

而且在91章节里面,被一个没有朋友的人拒绝是一个狠沮丧的东西啊,主人公两位怎么能那么残忍啊!

Man she's awesome. I'd be friends with Misuzu.  But I too have no friends. 

Chapter 92: Oh, a new character, and an actual friend! Is she normal? *finishes page* No.

Normal compared to the rest of the cast.

Chapter 92: Oh, a new character, and an actual friend! Is she normal? *finishes page* No.

its official now, misuzu is normal before met shoutaro

No she wasn't normal. It looks like she was extremely shy/had some kind of communication disorder. Actually she was cured, maybe a bit too much.

The good point of not having Japanese parents!

its official now, misuzu is normal before met shoutaro

If someone knows what's written on the book in chapter 93, please tell me...

When I started reading I felt kinda bad for 'Mitchy' since she couldn't make friends with her class. Then I found out she's as big of an idiot as Shoutaro.

Misuzu is even worse than Shoutaro now. The student surpassed the teacher... In a kinda not good way.

wew...suprisungly a decent one to read...lol

Next thing you know, shes gonna break out her sexual deviant side and start doing unprotected head patting

Normal? You think someone normal would interact with a naked guy on the first day of school?

She has no other choice.  He gave her the weird.

Kinda like the clap it never goes away

Poor Misuzu... she used to be quite normal... but now she is a full time weirdo after becoming friends with that guy

Normal? You think someone normal would interact with a naked guy on the first day of school?

All those options looks the same to me.

that panel is bound to end in /r/anime_irl

Poor Misuzu... she used to be quite normal... but now she is a full time weirdo after becoming friends with that guy

Nah. She always a weirdo, just didnt have the chance to show it earlier

No escape

How did such a normal girl fall into this hell?

she is weird from the start, only seems normal because Shoutaro doing more extreme stuff on early chapters (and yet she accept him as a friend anyway)

She actually looks kind of cool in the second panel. 

Spoiler

True, but then you remember who she is. The tears are streaming from my eyes. How did such a normal girl fall into this hell?

So... this is what happens when two bokes running wild without a Tsukkomi to stop them...

She actually looks kind of cool in the second panel. 

Spoiler

This is getting hard to read, jesus.

Girls that drool will always be cute (most of the time)

That's just sad.

On a human level.

I'm pretty sure you misspelled awesome and friendly. Everyone would love to have friends this attached and dedicated. Don't you see their innocent happy faces when seeing their pray new friend approaching?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics