Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 237votes)

3D Kanojo

Alt Names: alt 3D Girlfriendalt 3D 여자친구alt 3D φιλενάδαalt 3D彼女alt Real Girl
Author: Nanami Mao
Artist: Nanami Mao
Genres: Drama DramaPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsutsui Hikari is an otaku, and he mostly avoids social life. Hikari has only one friend at school, who is also a social misfit, and he is mocked brutally by most of his classmates for being creepy and weird. One day, he ends up having to clean the school pool with Igarashi Iroha, who appears to be pretty much everything he hates in real-life girls. She skips school, has a blunt manner, doesn't have female friends, and seems the sort to be promiscuous. However, she is friendly to Hikari, and even stands up to the people who make fun of him. Hikari's bitterness and trust issues lead him to say pretty harsh things to Iroha, but she never dismisses him as creepy. After a while, it starts to look like Iroha may become his first real-life, 3D girlfriend! Will he be able to handle it?
Go to 3D Kanojo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Time Skip question New Window KINT43E
  • 1 Replies

488 Comments

Aww hell yeah, here it comes.

OH MY WHY WHAT FFFFFFFFFFFfffffffffffffffffff

Let me guess the little girl (Anzu) will hate her brother and things will resolve with luck...

Tsutsui's been relatively nice to this blonde-haired puke stain, but I say it's time for some retaliation. if a picture taken out of context with a caption below it is all it takes to trash someone's character, it should be easy.

Are you kidding?

SERIOUSLY?

Someone needs to shove this jerkwad's head down a used toilet. There's low, and then there's using your own little sister to accuse an innocent man of child molestation.

To Mr. Jealous Captain Asshat: Please proceed to screw yourself with a cactus.

Sincerely,

-KR

What a douche

A shoujo with an otaku uncool male lead and a serial-dating female lead?

Is this mangaka out to break every mold of shoujo's stereotype? I'm loving it xD

only one thing to do now...  Kill him

The only thing that bothered me about the rival love interest was the fact that he used his own sister. (It would have been okay if the sister didn't like Tsutsui, but she actually didn't mind him.)

I actually kind of like the main guy. He's rather nonchalant and gets the situation. It's not like he's got an iron fist that he swings around mindlessly.

The guy doesn't seem particularly strong though. Tsutsui should just learn Nanto already and kick his ass.

the problem with weak talentless MC. in the end it will probably played out as a test of the girl's loyalty and the guy's will in keeping the girl amidst the growing scandal. the worst direction to take especially for a manga that releases far between months. does he really have to pull this ntr threat bullshit to stir things up? chapter sux.

Thanks for the latest chapter.

I was raging so hard by the end of it, I had to go find the raws for the next few chapters just to make sure it was resolved in a fair manner.

Spoiler

Really, he's that type of character? The school already treated him as an outcast, but this is just pushing things too far.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/184808/3d-kanojo_v2_ch6_by_summer-rain/2

I'm not sure, but is the neighbor the mom mentioned the same guy who's bullying Tsutsu? Also, the guy probably has some issues if he's quick to choose this method [of getting the girl]... Tsutsu, on the other hand, for all the worries he has, is resilient. They'll probably going to end up as friend after a volume or so. I don't know.

That bastard doesn't deserve Tsutsu as his friend.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/184808/3d-kanojo_v2_ch6_by_summer-rain/2

I'm not sure, but is the neighbor the mom mentioned the same guy who's bullying Tsutsu? Also, the guy probably has some issues if he's quick to choose this method [of getting the girl]... Tsutsu, on the other hand, for all the worries he has, is resilient. They'll probably going to end up as friend after a volume or so. I don't know.

That chapter annoyed me, more because of the way they handled the police involvement part of the story, than the fact that that scumbag tried to frame Tsuntsun.

Why?  Seems accurate enough.  The cops act like that all the time.  You see story after story in the media (and that's just the few that had to be published because they were caught on film) showing the cops going into a situation, immediately assuming that someone involved must be a criminal, and roughing them up as their first order of business before asking a single question.  For many police officers that's their SOP.

This guy is about the most worthless, vicious scum I've seen in a long time as a romance antagonist.  And yet he doesn't seem unrealistic at all.

You know that guy pisses me off and everything but everyone else that believed that story pisses me off too. I would kinda understand if it was an actual photo of him like grabbing a girl or touching her but him just being lead away by the police? Fucking classmates are like a bunch of sheep, always lead around by rumours, gossip, and the popular people.

Wow, to use your own sister like that is just....This guy needs to get fucked up, the kind where you keep stomping his face after he's on the ground

That little fucker.

That chapter annoyed me, more because of the way they handled the police involvement part of the story, than the fact that that scumbag tried to frame Tsuntsun.

What a dick of a guy...=/

Hope he gets a nice castration. =D

This is awesome! Awesome work Summer Rain!

Great... now I have that annoying, hard-to-wipe smile on my face again... Not like it's a problem... Now all I'm wondering, if Ishino and Itou will end up together...

Yes, I like happy endings. At least if the characters are like this...

This manga is strange and sweet and adorable and cute and awesome and heartbreaking and happy and ugly... and rude.

I love it.

Why do I feel like I'll cry like a bitch at the end of this? Can't shake off this ominous feeling.

BTW, anyone knows of another Shoujo with male protag?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics