Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 600votes)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7: Steel Ball Run

Alt Names: alt ジョジョの奇妙な冒険第7部:スチールボールランalt Blue Tusk Adventures (Taiwanese translation)alt Brokeback mountain- the mangaalt 조조의 기묘한 모험 7 부 : 스틸 볼 달리기alt JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7: Steel Ball Runalt JoJo: SBRalt JoJo的奇异冒险第7部分:钢球运行alt La Extraña Aventura de JoJo Partye 7: Steel Ball Run
Author: Araki Hirohiko
Artist: Araki Hirohiko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderHistorical HistoricalHorror HorrorMartial Arts Martial ArtsMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Set in the U.S. in 1890, the story follows Johnny Joestar, a paraplegic ex-jockey, and Gyro Zeppeli, master in a mystic art named the Spin, as they compete with a vast number of others in the Steel Ball Run race: a mad-dash across America for a grand prize of 50 million dollars.

Part 7 of the JoJo's Bizarre Adventure series. Before reading, be sure to have read parts 1 through 6.

Part 1 - Phantom Blood: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-1-phantom-blood-r5454
Part 2 - Battle Tendency: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-2-battle-tendency-r5538
Part 3 - Stardust Crusaders: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-3-stardust-crusaders-r6268
Part 4 - Diamond is Unbreakable: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-4-diamond-is-unbreakable-r6269
Part 5 - Vento Aureo: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-5-vento-aureo-r6270
Part 6 - Stone Ocean: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-6-stone-ocean-r6271
Part 8 - JoJolion: bato.to/comic/_/comics/jojos-bizarre-adventure-part-8-jojolion-r4880

Go to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7: Steel Ball Run Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Wallpapers and high resolution artworks New Window Gappy
  • 0 Replies
Topic Further Links and Information New Window Orthio
  • 0 Replies

82 Comments

Amazing. Simply amazing. It's wild... Everytime I finish a new part I feel such tremendous amount of satisfaction to have read it. I was overwhelmed by the ending of Stone Ocean. And then he does it again... I have such appreciation for Araki. Such a great ending.

What a freaking journey. Beautiful settings as they made their way through America. Many cool characters and battle along the way. And, the Gyro and Johnny relationship is the best that has appeared in the parts I've read so far...

I need all the parts that haven't been animated to be animated.

Spoiler

Than how did you understand the stands part, honestly even though its a different universe you shoudnt skip jojo parts they have huge conections if your gana get into jojo watch the anime part 1 phantom blood to part 4 DiU part 5 is coming hopefully so then read the manga

I'm already watch the anime tho

I mean part 7 was my first time read jojos in a manga medium.

Break my heart, indeed.

Sooo freaking goood

*cried

btw this is my first jojo i've ever read

time to binge all jojo's :D

Than how did you understand the stands part, honestly even though its a different universe you shoudnt skip jojo parts they have huge conections if your gana get into jojo watch the anime part 1 phantom blood to part 4 DiU part 5 is coming hopefully so then read the manga

Favourite manga so far. Fantastic story. Not a huge fan of yaoi, but Johnny and Gyro are the exception to that. My only complaint is that it ended.

Sooo freaking goood

*cried

btw this is my first jojo i've ever read

time to binge read all jojo's :D

At first i was skeptical about this part, thinking that it's overhyped by everyone, but after reading it, i can fully understand this hype, truly a must read and one of the best manga ever written whit an appalling cast and a great and deep story with one of the best endings I've ever seen Truly a masterpiece
This truly, truly has been a roundabout path... thank you, araki...
I'm going to be completing honest - I really don't see the hype for this arc. It's amazing, for sure, but it just felt... Meh to me. Like, I much preferred the stardust crusaders arc and the diamond is unbreakable arc. Sure, the end was great, but I just...i dunno. I really, really don't get all the hype for this arc. The characters were cool, sure, but it felt like there really wasn't as much of a building then there was for say, Kira or even King Crimson, because people were always moving, it felt like the story never had enough time to set a scene or build on a location. As someone who's pretty neutral on it, can someone who loved it tell me what they found was so good?

Truly the best part. Absolutely perfect. Araki is my god.

Gyro and Valentine are fucking amazing.

I'm gonna go cry now :'(

Spoiler

This little excerpt pissed me off.

This is my favorite manga. I could never bring myself to describe it as anything but a masterpiece in both art and storytelling.

After re-reading this in color, I wonder why Araki had to add High Voltage, that arc did help make the story end perfectly.

I didn't wanted to say goodbye to Johnny and Gyro but everything comes to an end, Thank you guys

Congratulations on finishing the SBR coloration JJCA!

I've never read or seen a story as great as this.Hopefully part 8 leaves me feeling the same.

Gyro ;-;

The ending pisses me off, but this is the part I enjoyed reading the most

Guys, guys... This part is shit. That kid is shit. He's not like a true Joestar at all, a gentleman. He deserved losing his legs and getting treated like shit.

Did you fucking skip from Part 1 to Part 7 or some shit? No Joestar after Jonathan has been a gentleman.

Was chapter 11.5 not released in color like the rest?

11.5 was not included in the color scan raw files, but it would have just been brown if it had been. The extra chapters were shaded rather than colored.

Guys, guys... This part is shit. That kid is shit. He's not like a true Joestar at all, a gentleman. He deserved losing his legs and getting treated like shit.

i love sbr

Was chapter 11.5 not released in color like the rest?

eh, i didn't think this part was that good

I feel like I missed a few pages too..

In the beginning there are a few chapters that are put up in the incorrect order, which is why it might seem like a few pages a missing. They are all still there, nothing's missing. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics