Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 245votes)

Goblin Slayer

Alt Names: alt ゴブリンスレイヤーalt 고블린 슬레이어alt GOBLİN AVCISIalt Pembantai Goblinalt Убийца Гоблинов
Author: Kagyuu Kumo
Artist: Kurose Kousuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The series centers on a man who desires to become an "adventurer" whose motto is: "I won't save the world, I just kill goblins." After hearing rumors about him, a female elf approaches him with a request.

Adapted from the light novel of the same name.

Available from Yen Press in print and ebook format. New chapters simulpubbed on the 25th of every month where ebooks are sold.

Related works:
https://bato.to/comic/_/comics/goblin-slayer-side-story-year-one-r22283/
Go to Goblin Slayer Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Simulpubbed by Yen Press New Window Aereus
  • 0 Replies
Topic Raws New Window garismaatti
  • 0 Replies
Topic Will someone please upload an english version New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies

203 Comments

MidoriKitzune
Jun 30 2016 12:29 AM

You know. It was taken down for a reason.

xD

Rape isn't stuff thats stuck at batato.

Atleast if mods get the wink of it.

DnD Player sheet as an adventurers form. Amazing :D

Buena, cada cuanto seran las actualizaciones?

Creo que son mensuales, como la mayoria de mangas de novelas ligeras

Buena, cada cuanto seran las actualizaciones?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Well, Spanish is fine, but English is easier to read.

It was a official translation (Yen Press) so can not be uploaded in Batoto, if you are from USA you can purcahse the chapters for 2 dollars or read in every other site:

http://www.hachettebookgroup.com/titles/none/Goblin-Slayer-Chapter-2-(manga)/9780316551885/?yen

If I have to purcahse just to read one chapter than I rather waiting until the english chapter come out even thought the possibility of that happening is really low

Aaah. Those three years spent on spanish are finally paying off.

where are the english chapter 1 I don't see it? [/url]

It was a official translation (Yen Press) so can not be uploaded in Batoto, if you are from USA you can purcahse the chapters for 2 dollars or read in every other site:

http://www.hachettebookgroup.com/titles/none/Goblin-Slayer-Chapter-2-(manga)/9780316551885/?yen

where are the english chapter 1 I don't see it? and by the way chapter 2 already release

here is the link

http://www.bezaldfamily.net/?topic=62267.msg77339;topicseen#new

When charter 2?

Sorry guys, turns out it was ripped from Yen Press. PM me if you want DDL but probably all leeching sites already copied it anyway.

After second reading... yup, yup, definitely...

There is indeed a typo in the name. It's

Goblins Layer

It seems I accidentally wandered onto sad panda.

Well, that sure was a shitpost-tier first chapter.

Spoiler

All I have to say after that first chapter is git gud

Rape & Death flags automatically appear for any predominantly female parties of young women who set out to vanquish goblins, orcs, or anything else which JP settings have kidnapping and impregnating women to breed more of them with.

I felt like I read quite a few LNs, but I haven't found this "dark intro" to be a generic lump of turd, as some of ye are referring to it as.
I do agree that in retrospect it feels a bit cheap (like any shocker-hook), seeing as the story most likely will not live up to its "dark premise" (I can already see a "let's get stronger together, kyun~<3" arc coming along, I doubt "this reality is harsh and brutal, such pain and suffering" will maintain itself, eh?)

But, I can't say I came across "so much broody and dark settings", especially not to the point it's "generic". I can only recall Overlord, really.

Doesn't need to be a LN only thing to be generic. A lot of mangas pull this stunt: mahou shoujo of the end, Akame ga Kill (friends die and the hosts too). Kimi Shi something else (cannot remember the full title) though it takes two/three chapters, Kamisama no Iutoori 1, Deadman wonderland, all of them (and many, MANY, more) do the same formula of bait and switch. It's almost a staple of horror related manga/LN. You can say: but this is a fantasy setting and happens to a party, not a classroom! In which case you're basically pulling a Waylond Smithers and saying that the hat is brand new.

And IT IS generic: it's your average fantasy world with generic guilds and bog standard quests to deal with. Oh, they die... like in overlord, booking on the devil, grimgal, distopiary and quite a few more. 

Generic, but tries to hide it behind a facade of grittiness and grim darkness ala 40k.

MidoriKitzune
Jun 20 2016 06:46 PM

You never played D3 Hardcore mode nor did you ever play any tabletop rpg. In both you got one life and that's it. You die you say goodbye to your char and in trpg the game master won't let you make the same one again. Though I agree those aren't actually 'MMOs'

You never played D3 Hardcore mode nor did you ever play any tabletop rpg. In both you got one life and that's it. You die you say goodbye to your char and in trpg the game master won't let you make the same one again. Though I agree those aren't actually 'MMOs'

Shhh... don't point at the WoW kids....

I mean heck. WHo would enjoy building a character and actually thinking before rushing to certain doom?

*pff*

Or fighting bosses, with firehorse healing.

*Pff*

Oh i can remember my first time on D&D ... like how i made our full party die horrible. By rolling multiple bad batches, on that darn weight trap. Our OHH so clever "scout" stepped duo his bad luck roll.

I mean heck. WHY does an Warrior stomp off ... while i the thief is saying "Hey, haven't checked... ahh he's already on it. I hate him."

"" WE HATE HIM TOO!!""

Somehow... he died three times, till we where relaxed again.

"I'm a warrior with dual blades!"

"I'ma mage warrior!"

"I'ma double shield warrior!"

Yup... we didn't let him lurch to death at all... we didn't .. don't look like that. Rerolling has it's benefitm after he got a mace and a spike shield... he did so much better. And then he even added alot and REALLY alot of vitality and luck... best tank ever.

MidoriKitzune
Jun 20 2016 06:40 PM

Just skimmed it... I didn't know Batoto was uploading fetish hentai!

Also the Globlin Slayer needs to return to Dark Souls... Like seriously, red eye like abyss enemies from DS3 AND ARMOR STRAIGHT OUTTA LORDAN/LOTHRIC/DRANGLAIC. Guess it's Orstein since he has a fluffy head tail... Nice he got a job after DS.

Spoiler

Jussstt a note.

They don't... i won't expect it to stay long xD...

MidoriKitzune
Jun 20 2016 06:36 PM

Aaaww... author even gave the dumb fodder party some touching flashbacks.

It was nice, right?

I mean, wouldn't the all girl partys death be so horrible without them.

AND yes... that dude ... was a tomboyish woman. I can't see "her" otherwise. To bad the gobs found out about it.. after they had started to eat her... Not tenderized yet.

I felt like I read quite a few LNs, but I haven't found this "dark intro" to be a generic lump of turd, as some of ye are referring to it as.
I do agree that in retrospect it feels a bit cheap (like any shocker-hook), seeing as the story most likely will not live up to its "dark premise" (I can already see a "let's get stronger together, kyun~<3" arc coming along, I doubt "this reality is harsh and brutal, such pain and suffering" will maintain itself, eh?)

But, I can't say I came across "so much broody and dark settings", especially not to the point it's "generic". I can only recall Overlord, really.

MOAR!!! :D

tyvm Anon

Lol. The random background before their scenes makes it kinda hilarious.

The author sure was feeling like doing the typical dark fantasy chapter 1.

In the end, we truly were GOBLIN SLAYER

Haha, noobs. Too bad there'll be no respawning for those. Kind of a shame, oh well. ^^

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics