Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 283votes)

Kuzumi-kun, Kuuki Yometemasu ka?

Alt Names: alt 久住くん、空気読めてますか?alt 久住君,会察言观色吗alt Kusumi-kun, Kuuki Yometemasu ka?alt Kuzumi, can't you read the atmosphere?
Author: Mosco
Artist: Mosco
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Erika Sakura is the school's most popular female high schooler, and only met with envious gazes since she is out of everyone's league. However, she is recently interested in a certain male high schooler who can't read between the lines, Kuzumi. While having a relationship between the two is out of the question, her unrequited love will soon change in this romantic comedy. Follow this new inevitably heart pounding, out-of-contact short love comedy!
Go to Kuzumi-kun, Kuuki Yometemasu ka? Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic This is like a mix between Horimiya and Handa-kun. New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 3 Replies

719 Comments

Haruna is the friend we all need

he reminds me of that guy in Komi-san lul

Same actor. (kidding)

9a3a567ebcf9540ae6ea22d45c8331ac.png

"Those are some big birds"

Haruna is the friend we all need

he reminds me of that guy in Komi-san lul

This is gonna hurt, not having to read this anymore in Batoto. 

there are some stuff that is up only here on batoto, all this work will be lost =[

Care to give some examples?

when u google the bird name, and it's actually a real bird LuL

Haruka is the best character. The type of friend i want. Once batoto shut down i don't where else to read this
Spoiler
As long as it sticks to the feel and audience of the original source material, I'm good. Gonna miss those interjections though lol

Another High quality Series appeared to my bookmark, apparently near extinct because of batoto dying.
and we dont know "komi-scan" has website yet =-=

there are some stuff that is up only here on batoto, all this work will be lost =[

Another High quality Series appeared to my bookmark, apparently near extinct because of batoto dying.
and we dont know "komi-scan" has website yet =-=

Can we not shove indiscriminate cursing into an otherwise family friendly manga? This was one of the series I would read with my niece and nephew, and now I can't show it to them. You should be ashamed, kobester.

boi you're gonna be destroyed

Why i think misaki popularity keep sunk compare his introduction chapter.

Now I can never see Waka-chan and not think of her as The Blood God!

Can we not shove indiscriminate cursing into an otherwise family friendly manga? This was one of the series I would read with my niece and nephew, and now I can't show it to them. You should be ashamed, kobester.

Rephrasing this to increase success rate.

Hoi, this manga is so great and thanks for scanlating it, Kobester! I was wondering tho, since there are smols who may read this, if it's not too much trouble would it be possible to release a swear-free version alongside your normal releases? Or alternatively would it be permissible for people to edit your scans by whiting out the curse words? I don't have the time to, but maybe someone else would do it!

no you don't understand... a lover can be daddy af too.......

PROTECT THE HARUNA AT ALL COSTS.

Yuupon and Haruna As Always
NICE OTP!!!

MORE SACRIFICES FOR THE BLOOD GOD!!!

Spoiler

But dus he hav da suga doe?

I don't know japanese or anything so i dunno if its a translation error or anything

but whats with all the cursing in that last chapter, like jeez

The story actually takes place in Japantown, New York. They're just speaking the local dialect.

I don't know japanese or anything so i dunno if its a translation error or anything

Just look at the previous page of the comment section.

I missed this love shit.

Juri and Misaki. I'm okay with that. Like I am with Sakura and Kuzumi and Yuuko and Haruna.

My Opinion Slightly Different from You Before Ch 30 :
1. of Course Sakura & Kuzumi = MC Couple
2. YuukoYuupon & Haruna = Cool-Yankee Couple
3. Wakana(Librarian Girl) & Misaki = Broken Heart Couple
4. Juri = Single Forever(except there is new Boy introduced in Late game or 3rd Grade)

But your Opinion is 100% Right After Chapter 30 Appeared

Then, Wakana the only girl without Pair

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics