Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 399votes)

Taishou Otome Otogibanashi

Alt Names: alt 大正処女御伽話alt タイシャウヲトメおとぎばなしalt 타이 샤 오토메 동화/다이쇼시대 소녀 전래동화alt Taishou Wotome Otogibanashialt Сказка о девушке эпохи Тайсё
Author: Kirioka Sana
Artist: Kirioka Sana
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In this story set in the early 1920s, Tamahiko is the son of a wealthy family, but his life is changed forever when an accident cripples his right arm. No longer considered by his father as an heir, he is shuffled off into the country, to live out of sight. The teenage Tamahiko shuts himself in his new home, bitterly thinking of it as the place where he will die. One day, he learns that his father has 'bought' him a bride to take care of him, when the young teen girl named Yuzuki arrives at his door. She comes into his life like an innocent ray of sunshine, and Tamahiko's view of the world and his life starts changing bit-by-bit...
Go to Taishou Otome Otogibanashi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How much is the debt nowadays? New Window Ryoumiya
  • 1 Replies
Topic What is "botchan"? New Window truepurple
  • 8 Replies
Topic And this is just the beginning New Window jrandom42
  • 2 Replies

822 Comments

Gah the heart warmingness of it all. Merry Christmas y'all.

Happy Christmas everyone!

Climax of the series incoming in 3, 2, 1

I see what you did there.

Climax of the series incoming in 3, 2, 1

This is such a simple story but it hits all the right heart string that turn this simple story into a beautiful romance. I feel that most individuals hope to connect to someone as these 2 have connected

How old is Yuzu again

She is 16. She said she turned 15 -- which, according to a footnote, was the age of consent at that time -- in chapter 13, and therefore turned 16 in chapter 30.

Tamahiko, on the other hand, turned 19 in Chapter 24, in case you're wondering.
I M P R E G N A T E

I wonder if Sea Otter Scans timed the release of this chapter on Christmas Eve.

Thanks and Merry Christmas to everyone~ lol

How old is Yuzu again

I think in the latest chapter, Tamahiko is 19 and Yuzu is around 17

How old is Yuzu again

This is probably a meaningless comment that adds little to any discussion...But I really like this manga. My heart goes doki doki everytime I see a new chapter. Also, this mom is really nice. Yeah...pretty good.

Thank God Yuzu's family is normal

Considering Yuzu's personality, I never doubted it =v =

Please give me some R-18 scenes.

Denied! *Stamp*

Please give me some R-18 scenes.

I am glad he apologized for doing that horrible emotional blackmail instead of just ignoring the fact it happened.

I like it when protagonist made mistakes and acknowledge them, and tries to genuinely make amends.

hmAElH8.png

My body is ready

Thank God Yuzu's family is normal

How is everyone in this manga so freaking cute

Because Tamahuiko's sister is such an enormous bitch that it balances out.

How is everyone in this manga so freaking cute

I ship it

Spoiler

Giggity, but add Yuzu and you have a real hentai there.

Hot diggity Tamahiko's putting on the smooth moves! How to use passive-aggressive 101 boys, right here for your viewing pleasure.

All she needs to do is find respectable weak man from good family and pull the string from behind. I've seen this shiet in real life way too much. The man is just a puppet and listen to everything his wife say. To man out there, choose your wife carefully x'D

Bitter-ex-aura readings are off the scale, Captain! I haven't seen anything like this since... well... me, years back. (^_~)

this chapter give me diabetes... and im totaly ok whit that 

She's willing to straight-up poison her bedridden and injured older brother and smile about it because it accomplished her goals. For a thimbleful of attention and ostensible affection.

I think she's going to thrive in that scenario, for better or worse, unless there's a karmic comeuppance wrapped into the plot for trope's sake.

There's no stopping an enabled (in this case via money and status) sociopath short of deus ex machina, or her meeting a lonely end years in the future because she lived like her father and after he eventually dies, there's nobody else to love her.

She's only got about 5 years to enjoy this scenario. Unless she's a financial wizard who can see into the future, (like 

Thomas J. Watson and IBM), the Shima family stands to lose everything come October 29, 1929. It would be delicious irony to see her come crawling to Tamahiko and Yuzuki begging for help, when she's broke and alone.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics