Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 69votes)

Diamond no Ace Act II

Alt Names: alt Ace of Diamond act IIalt As berlian ayat IIalt as de diamantes acto IIalt ダイヤのA act IIalt Daiya no Ace act II
Author: Terajima Yuuji
Artist: Terajima Yuuji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sequel to Diamond no Ace.

Related:

Diamond no Ace (Prequel)
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/diamond-no-ace-r1737 )

Diamond no Brass!! (Spin-off)
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/diamond-no-brass-r20226 )
Go to Diamond no Ace Act II Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Spoiler discussion thread New Window GodamfireV
  • 771 Replies
Topic Chapter discussion forum New Window jordanm
  • 6 Replies

200 Comments

Thanks for the chapter

I don't think I like this... my gut's telling me Sawamura is gonna have a bad game. 

Maybe it's just how this manga has conditioned me when it comes to Sawamura, never hope for too much. :(

I think he'll have a hard time, but a good match overall.

I feel like this summer will be like Sawamura is bossing around everyone kicking ass, then Furuya will make his comeback in full godmode and the two of them will crush everyone. What will happen in Koshien, I hope they will win it, and next year we can have the titile defender's pressure and the expectations crushing not just the ace or one or two people but the whole team and that giving them a hard time.

I don't think I like this... my gut's telling me Sawamura is gonna have a bad game. 

Maybe it's just how this manga has conditioned me when it comes to Sawamura, never hope for too much. :(

Thanks for the chapter

This is the moment... to Sawamura to prove that he is the beast we know agaisnt this lineup, and show to everyone that he is an Ace material

Thanks for the chapter

If Furuya gets picked for Ace again I'm dropping this manga at least until it ends.

Me too, I will drop this manga if ever that happens. It's like the growth of Sawamura is nothing and the growth of Furuya is everything.

Thanks for chapter

Thanks for the chapter

I'm kinda hopeing that Sawamura gets together with Haruno Yoshikawa, she is nice and at least hold towards Sawamura!

I really hope they get together at least in the future team(s)!

If Furuya gets picked for Ace again I'm dropping this manga at least until it ends.

In a way it's with Furuya like with the Sasuke of the Naruto series...

Furuya ...go freaking re-sprain your ankle!

Thanks for the chapter

4:20 am

Good morning, Sawamura ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Thanks for the chapter

Do you think Seido will make the summer Koshien this year?

Also, who would you like to see in Koshien from the eastern Tokyo block?

If Coach put his notes to Furuya on a beat you'd have a diss track.

Thank you for the chapter TDX/KidCongo!

Sawamura always finds a way to make me smile xD

It's interesting how the notes represent the duality of the pitchers, but the result are shown in the games

Another good chapter, thanks for it!

Thanks for the chapter

Poor poor irrelevent Kawakami

Thanks for the chapter

Finally, it's back! Thanks!

I feel like what Todoroki sr said here was quite ominous...i don't know how to feel about it...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics