Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 471votes)

Love So Life

Alt Names: alt ラブ ソー ライフalt Love So Life ~溫馨的愛~alt Rakasta elämää
Author: Kouchi Kaede
Artist: Kouchi Kaede
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shiharu is a high school student who loves kids, lives in an orphanage, and works at a daycare... Until the handsome uncle of two-year-old twins offers her a raise if she'll be their babysitter. Often relying on memories of her mother's actions for guidance, Shiharu quickly finds herself falling in love with her new makeshift family.
Go to Love So Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window BaniraTinker
  • 298 Replies

1369 Comments

Thank you, Japanzai, for such speedy releases as of late!

Great work!
Go for it Rio! :)
Go for it Rio!!!:D
I just want this to finish quickly and resume the Matsunaga/Shiharu thingie (because it also involves Aoi and Akane cute moments). Also I want the manga not to move that much into romance only. *sigh* I'm just having some mixed feelings about this Rio themed "mini-arc" I don't hate it nor I love it.
it's oveous that the guy is a bit of an idiot, and Rio probably knows that too, and so feels that she needs to spell it out for him loud and clear. I don't know how his is going to end, but this reaction is far better then the run away crying. The girls in this manga are certainly a lot more likeable, and a lot less moronic.
Yes, yes, Rio is great.

But did no one take into account Aoi-kun's confession?! He loves Shiharu-tan! Looks like Matsunaga has more than one other rival to Shiharu's heart! Even Akane-chan has more of a lead to her heart than he does!
op
I feel like the artist's drawings of the twins has been a little bit different these past 2 chapters. They seem either fatter or more grown up. >_>
Spoiler
Spoiler
Oh, my... Rio. That's a spirit.
Go Rio! At least she didn't act like the stereotypical shoujo manga girl who goes into shock and runs away to cry and sulk. I'd have Shiharu's reaction too.
Man... Rio works fast...
    • You likes this
Great new chapter, thanks Japanzai !!
Seiji is not such a hateful guy, I can understand where he is coming from.

He is just jealous Posted Image
Hateful guy like Seiji...

I'm not sure if I should burst into maniacal laughter or set my computer on fire in unjustified anger.

lol, he just lied to a couple toddlers and made them cry and he thinks Seiji's the hateful one.
Posted Image

Thanks for the update.
Ahem. Before I say something negative, I must say thanks first.
THANK YOU FOR THE RELEASE~! :D

Spoiler
Because a yandere was missing in this series I guess. XD
Morikawa-san has got Erotomania. D:
Nao-kun, forever friendzoned.
Thanks thanks thanks :D
Great new chapter, thanks Japanzai!!
I doubt I'm the only one who feels this way, but just gotta reiterate: Man, how I dislike Nao. :( Even when he's having a moment, he's still so... grating. I just can't muster up any feeling of support for him at all.
The last page was too cute.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics