Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 471votes)

Love So Life

Alt Names: alt ラブ ソー ライフalt Love So Life ~溫馨的愛~alt Rakasta elämää
Author: Kouchi Kaede
Artist: Kouchi Kaede
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Shiharu is a high school student who loves kids, lives in an orphanage, and works at a daycare... Until the handsome uncle of two-year-old twins offers her a raise if she'll be their babysitter. Often relying on memories of her mother's actions for guidance, Shiharu quickly finds herself falling in love with her new makeshift family.
Go to Love So Life Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window BaniraTinker
  • 298 Replies

1369 Comments

Agreed with, Liar.
every manga has been like this, it's not that it feels drawn out, it's just you're impatient(not meaning any offence by saying that).
there are still so many more bases to cover with childcare that I personally don't see this manga ending in a long time.
No offense, Dice, but I think you're jumping the gun there.
I can't help but feel that things are nearing the end for this manga, it must have around two more arks to go before we see the end, or this will drag on too long and everyone will get board. I don't want to see a good story end, but I hate to see it ruined with a drawn out ending. so I give it two arks, then it ends, the twins will probably go to there grandmother, and the the two main characters will part way, but we may get a prologue at the end, were the two main meat up agen and star dating.
Thanks for the new chapter Japanzai!!
Man he is smooooth.
Shiharu... even Akane got a boyfriend before you... go and get Matsunaga already!
Thanks for new chapter! This manga is really cute, one of my favourite shoujo :)
Shiharu just do what Rio did!!!!!

Force Kiss him!!!! Posted Image
I'm in a glass case of emotions!

Shiharu... take advantage of it... Matsunaga wants it too!
Goddamnit Shiharu, be true to your own feelings.
Thanks for the new chapter Japanzai!!

They look.......delicious...
I'm pretty sure I've re-read this manga at least 5 times in the past week just waiting, hoping, praying for a new release -__- I hope we can get at least 2 or 3 chapters maybe? :'(
I just reread all of the releases hoping that it would somehow expedite the release, so if it happens sometime in the next two weeks you should all probably worship me or something.

Well, me and Japanzai.
no update till now? hurmmm~
lol @ Rio
I feel it's more natural if they do it slowly.

Anyway...

With Rio and Takeru as the beta couple, Shiharu will finally be able to realize that she holds feelings for Matsunaga! Come on, everyone, let's hope that she finally has that realization in the next five chapters!
I loved this chapter! I hope things continue to progress. I like that this manga-ka is as patient as Meca-sensei was in Faster than a Kiss.You just can't rush a good romance in life or in manga!
lol, takeru just slept while rio is still doing her homework haha
great new chapter, thanks Japanzai!!
Nice kick, Akane! XD
Shiharu is so cute in the picture. :3
It's interesting how the author shows that the babies are growing up through their dialogue. Their sentences and words are so much different from that used in earlier chapters.
Yup

Spoiler
Actually, she already turned seventeen I believe.
Isn't Shiharu 16? And wouldn't that make her 17 in the coming year? So we'd still have to wait another year after that for them to get together...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics