Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 235votes)

World Trigger

Alt Names: alt 境界触发者alt ワールド·トリガー
Author: Ashihara Daisuke
Artist: Ashihara Daisuke
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysterySchool Life School LifeSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A gate to another dimension has burst open, and from it emerge gigantic invincible creatures that threaten all of humanity. Earth's only defense is a mysterious group of warriors who have co-opted the alien technology in order to fight back!

-------------------------
DCMA -- http://pastebin.com/gZ3Tyqwx

-----------------------------------------------------------
>World Trigger Oneshots:

ROOM 303 (2008):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/room-303-r15093

Trigger Keeper (2009):
Part 1: http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/116637617988/world-trigger-pilot-trigger-keeper-translation
Part 2: http://chippokenabokura.tumblr.com/post/116715852393/world-trigger-pilot-trigger-keeper-translation

Talented Elite Jin (2011):
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/talented-elite-jin-r15150
Go to World Trigger Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic How do you think they have so many different fields in the Border base? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 4 Replies
Topic World Trigger Manga Goes on Indefinite Hiatus Due to Author's Poor Health New Window nehnehneji
  • 2 Replies
Topic New Border Trigger to Aftokrator New Window Umadouble12
  • 2 Replies
Topic What do the little eyes represent near Osamu New Window Alucard151
  • 3 Replies
Topic Commander kido and his scar New Window Alucard151
  • 1 Replies
Topic Which is better, manga or anime? New Window truepurple
  • 11 Replies

816 Comments

he crave for glory, what else ? typically happen when one found out he can achieve something, and the feeling of accomplishment let him get over his head

That's practically the epitome of stupidity, deserving nothing more than a facepalm. Anyone with an ounce of common sense would be able to somewhat weigh the consequences(most obvious something might happen to the person he's protecting) when given the choice of flight or fight.

Edit: just looked at the French ver. and yeah, he's just stupid.

Oh no. Osamu, why didn't you run just like Izumi told you?

he crave for glory, what else ? typically happen when one found out he can achieve something, and the feeling of accomplishment let him get over his head

Oh no. Osamu, why didn't you run just like Izumi told you?

Made an account just to give my gratitude to betterthannothing translations haha. Thanks for translating such a great series, keep it up!

Well they don't have contact information, but they I assume read these comments considering they changed the font?

The cleaned-off faces and the copying pixelated squares on top of text to "redraw" it was kind of painful but I'm not the kind of jerk who will just say volunteer work sucks and tell them to fix it...

So here, betterthannothing

My manga was in break last week so I had some extra time, here is a quick clean/redraw of the next two chapters. I am also not the most spectacular cleaner either and I did both of those in like 6 hours? but hey! better than nothing.

(I could probably do the rest of the chapters too, it just would not be a priority so the absurd update speed would probably have to slow down.)

One of the guys from betterthannothing is a member of this thread, http://forums.mangafox.me/threads/453590-Current-Chapter-Discussion-and-Opinion-for-this-manga/page42 His name is Enedra on there, you can contact him that way.

i must be the only one not particularly interested in any character in this series. I was a bit interested in learning about Yuma, because i was curious as to what he had come to this world for and how he would interact with Meeden higher ups, but that time has passed. I don't even find many of the human characters that likable. It might be simply because many characters come across as a little too smug at pretty odd times, in my opinion, but even without this, i just can't bring myself to care about these characters. I'm just in it for the overarching story and how it plays out. I'd actually like to see Chika get captured and the humans lose this battle. I'd be really interested in seeing how a shounen story like this would play out if the "heroes" suffered such a lose, and also what that would mean for Yuma, who is a neighbor.

I don't even think they have Cleaner/ Redrawers because if you look at Butterthannothing's credit page, there's none. Lol I love this group.

A helpful advice for the Scanlation group. You don't need to rush the uploading of chapters. We've waited so long with no chapters, so one more day is nothing if you can take your time on improving the cleaning fase.

Well they don't have contact information, but they I assume read these comments considering they changed the font?

The cleaned-off faces and the copying pixelated squares on top of text to "redraw" it was kind of painful but I'm not the kind of jerk who will just say volunteer work sucks and tell them to fix it...

So here, betterthannothing

My manga was in break last week so I had some extra time, here is a quick clean/redraw of the next two chapters. I am also not the most spectacular cleaner either and I did both of those in like 6 hours? but hey! better than nothing.

(I could probably do the rest of the chapters too, it just would not be a priority so the absurd update speed would probably have to slow down.)

Not to mention he gets stronger through learning and experience, he works to get his results instead of like other shounen MCs who has hidden talents.

So he's like batman without the genius and money. Right?

Actually no , Osamu is far more interesting than them.
He's weak , and hes not naruto's type of weak(has some misterious power that doesn't controls) , he's plain weak , he's not special AT ALL , he's normal , not dumb not a genius , not athletic yet not a coach potato.

THAT'S WHY THEY LIKE HIM (by a huge margin) , he's the hero your average person could be , the more relatable and + he's a nice guy.

Not to mention he gets stronger through learning and experience, he works to get his results instead of like other shounen MCs who has hidden talents.

I've only seen 2 episodes so far, but from my standpoint, what I don't like from the anime is the special effect like when someone activate a trigger they made it looks like a magical girl changing scene. Also some lines and the way the character interact sometimes kinda off, otherwise it's just kinda good like other anime. But I really can't watch some of that special effects scene that really off putting for me.

Also, I may have to agree with the person who says Osamu is more likeable. I mean, how many manga/anime have you read/seen with the main character starts of as weak, without any special traits (e.g. genius level intelligence,hidden powers,artifacts,special bloodlines,etc.) and slowly buiding his characteristics and power without sudden power up that made him overpowered.
I a way, Osamu is a non mainstream character with mainstream traits (do-gooder,never give up,strong moral code).
Also, seeing as how things went this latest chapter, I would have to accept that Osamu may or may not be getting his sudden power up soon.

So basically your issue is with a tiny portion of the animation? Not really a reason to call it that I must say. For me, what matters is adaptation and so far, other than those interaction changes, no scenes were removed or shortened, which is always a good thing. Too many anime make that blunder. I personally like the trigger on bit but that isn't really a factual criticism. For the record, I despise mahou shoujo transformations.

And agreed on Osamu. He is like 1 in a 100(to give a small margin)in action shounen which is always great. We already have super strong or gifted characters to act as the foil so having a regular character is refreshing, especially in a series that takes public opinion as a factor.

Okay quick question. Why don't C-Class have a bailout? Because I seriously doubt its an issue of money or some other shit right? Them not having a bailout might as well be Border saying "Oh you're pretty expendable so we can afford to let you actually die". Then again all but two of the Border executives we've seen so far are complete asssholes

They're not supposed to ever be in any sort of danger. The only reason they are now is because Osamu broke the rules and got a lot of attention when he saved the people at his school and Border was forced to change the rules to allow C-Class to perform search and rescue activities during a Neighbour attack.

Okay quick question. Why don't C-Class have a bailout? Because I seriously doubt its an issue of money or some other shit right? Them not having a bailout might as well be Border saying "Oh you're pretty expendable so we can afford to let you actually die". Then again all but two of the Border executives we've seen so far are complete asssholes

A helpful advice for the Scanlation group. You don't need to rush the uploading of chapters. We've waited so long with no chapters, so one more day is nothing if you can take your time on improving the cleaning fase.

I don't even think they have Cleaner/ Redrawers because if you look at Butterthannothing's credit page, there's none. Lol I love this group.

Spoiler

Nah, I'm enjoying this. They've set things up rather well in that Osamu isn't likely to suddenly realize his inherit trigger-fu ninja skills. The only power ups I forsee him getting, if any, would be an Osamu-special Tamakoma designed trigger (Did I spell that right? I'm talking about the name of his division that's segregated from the rest of Border.) or someone dies and gives him a black trigger.

{continue}....

Spoiler

I actually feel that the anime isn't making a mess but I would like to hear your criticisms. I'm certainly disappointed at certain character interactions being changed, but if makes sense when you think about it, plus they do add some extra dialogue that doesn't feel too out of place.

I've only seen 2 episodes so far, but from my standpoint, what I don't like from the anime is the special effect like when someone activate a trigger they made it looks like a magical girl changing scene. Also some lines and the way the character interact sometimes kinda off, otherwise it's just kinda good like other anime. But I really can't watch some of that special effects scene that really off putting for me.

Also, I may have to agree with the person who says Osamu is more likeable. I mean, how many manga/anime have you read/seen with the main character starts of as weak, without any special traits (e.g. genius level intelligence,hidden powers,artifacts,special bloodlines,etc.) and slowly buiding his characteristics and power without sudden power up that made him overpowered.

I a way, Osamu is a non mainstream character with mainstream traits (do-gooder,never give up,strong moral code).

Also, seeing as how things went this latest chapter, I would have to accept that Osamu may or may not be getting his sudden power up soon.

I actually feel that the anime isn't making a mess but I would like to hear your criticisms. I'm certainly disappointed at certain character interactions being changed, but if makes sense when you think about it, plus they do add some extra dialogue that doesn't feel too out of place.

All the reasons NOT to like him. I'd prefer an unreadable kuudere girl or an invincible juggernaut anyday or even an unrelatable soldier-like character. Kids nowadays have a complete lack of imagination, if they only find it interesting, if a character is relatable and normal-like.

I think what he meant was that all those reasons culminate to a character that you can relate to as well as a character that will have a genuine growth throughout the story. I personally prefer these characters over those who start strong and remain about the same throughout the whole series.

He's weak , and hes not naruto's type of weak(has some misterious power that doesn't controls) , he's plain weak , he's not special AT ALL , he's normal , not dumb not a genius , not athletic yet not a coach potato.

THAT'S WHY THEY LIKE HIM (by a huge margin) , he's the hero your average person could be , the more relatable and + he's a nice guy.

All the reasons NOT to like him. I'd prefer an unreadable kuudere girl or an invincible juggernaut anyday or even an unrelatable soldier-like character. Kids nowadays have a complete lack of imagination, if they only find it interesting, if a character is relatable and normal-like.

Wow.. a really shocking ch.80  o_O

And here I thought after I didn't read this for awhile this would turns out just like typical Jump with ridiculous power ups and the good guys always has a winning chance of >90% (or lose then power up then 100% win).

Too bad the anime is really awful.

Hahahaha, infinite Trion mode activated.

Hacks. Reported. Lol

Hahahaha, infinite Trion mode activated.

All reasons for don't like him :)

Wow.. a really shocking ch.80  o_O

And here I thought after I didn't read this for awhile this would turns out just like typical Jump with ridiculous power ups and the good guys always has a winning chance of >90% (or lose then power up then 100% win).

Too bad the anime is really awful.

Now we need Yuma to copy Organon.

OP OP! ^ 3^ ~<3

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics