Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.92 - 37votes)

I Am My Wife

Alt Names: alt Wǒ shì wǒqīalt 我是我妻
Author: Sf Light Novels
Artist: Sf Light Novels
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural SupernaturalWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Qiu Yi is a salaryman in his 20s. After going to the wedding of his highschool crush, he becomes disillusioned as he thinks about the past. However, a sudden shocking event sends him back in time 10 years! ... as a girl named Ye Wen!? Qiu Yi faces another strange twist—his former self still exists!

【Am I still myself? Who exactly am I?】 What kind of sparks might ignite when he, as a girl, meets his male self? (Moon Bunny Cafe)
Go to I Am My Wife Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

93 Comments

each one is too short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>.< Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah T-T

Only members of Alyschu&Co are allowed to upload those specific chapters that they have translated. I would have uploaded them if said policy was not in place.

So uh... you chaps ever think about asking them to upload it here?

And they probably won't ever, given that it's been since August since they last updated here. As long as it is not against their policy, someone else should just upload the missing chapters here.

Only members of Alyschu&Co are allowed to upload those specific chapters that they have translated. I would have uploaded them if said policy was not in place.

gives a whole new meaning to self do.

Those chapters have already been translated on moonbunnys website. They have yet to upload them to batoto.

And they probably won't ever, given that it's been since August since they last updated here. As long as it is not against their policy, someone else should just upload the missing chapters here.

The award winning light novel
I Traveled Back In Time And Accidentally NTR'd Myself!?

NTR is a bit much... It's not like they (His male-self and blondie) were dating each other and she yuri-sexed her way into the blonde's mind while the male-self new and did nothing about it other than denial, apathy, and general stupidity.

Okay, if I understand correctly, he "traveled" 10 years back in time and is now Yen Wen, a rich girl who didn't exist in his own timeline.

Then, unknowingly, as a girl, he seduces his alternate self, who, instead of falling for the blond, who married someone else in chap 1., falls for "him/her".

But the blond was actually (maybe?) interested in his male self at that time.

So, his goal is going to be to hook them up so she marries him, all the while trying to make him forget about his girl-self.

As it is, I hope the author doesn't make the MC turn gay for himself, but goes the yuri route, because there's no reason he changed sexual preferences just by changing body.

It all depends if he can go back to his own timeline. Why would he help "himself", since they are now two different persons, with different memories?

It's called a time paradox.

The award winning light novel
I Traveled Back In Time And Accidentally NTR'd Myself!?

Okay, if I understand correctly, he "traveled" 10 years back in time and is now Yen Wen, a rich girl who didn't exist in his own timeline.

Then, unknowingly, as a girl, he seduces his alternate self, who, instead of falling for the blond, who married someone else in chap 1., falls for "him/her".

So, his goal is going to be to hook them up so she marries him, all the while trying to make him forget about his girl-self.

As it is, I hope the author doesn't make the MC turn gay for himself, but goes the yuri route, because there's no reason he changed sexual preferences just by changing body.

It all depends if he can go back to his own timeline. Why would he help "himself", since they are now two different persons, with different memories?

The female MC is Ye Wen

Umm...... Could it be the blonde was actually likes MC when they're in high school?

This has sort of been done before, but in the one I know about, the guy was just back in his old body and he kept flipping back and forth between his adult and younger bodies.

(I have to poke fun at the title) Buddy, your right hand may be part of you, but you cannot call it your wife.

I like the description. Hope it doesn't fail my exceptions! 

This is Literally "Go F*ck Yourself"

Time Travel, Gend Bend, Changin Past
Why I Dont Know this mahnwa earlier *bookmarked

A group that picks up dropped projects, specially from the genre of genderbender.

Arrival of the heroes! :3

nice manhua, i hope the 4 until 6 chapter will be tranlated soon. Thanks for translating this.

Those chapters have already been translated on moonbunnys website. They have yet to upload them to batoto.

Ooh chapter update. I wanna see his new self tease her old self all the times she touched himself at night. ( Pronouns are hard. )
nice manhua, i hope the 4 until 6 chapter will be tranlated soon. Thanks for translating this.

I checked the translators site. I wonder why they stopped translating.

Spoiler

It's kinda fucked up if that's true , especially if he now she conceived by himself and give birth to herself , there is no end once it began ...

I looked twice at the first chapter,

Spoiler
and all that's left is how the author makes the paradox more interesting by telling the story as it unravels.

For some reason, I read your spoiler and...

Spoiler

...my mind went instantly to She is a Slow Walker by Junji Itou and I couldn't disassociate it for a couple minutes... I know they're not the same thing, but I was dead set on believing it was style of setting up all the answers in the first page rather than a paradox.

I looked twice at the first chapter,
Spoiler
and all that's left is how the author makes the paradox more interesting by telling the story as it unravels.

Because if that happened, people would realize that the girl they knew is actually a twenty-odd man in a woman's body. That would make things very awkward.

You don't have to tell them who you are, just say that you don't remember anything. They'll think you're the same person just with memory loss. You might have to go through the hassle of getting some scans and psychological evaluations, but it's not like a doctor's going to diagnose you with alternate-universe-time-traveling-body-swapping-syndrome. People would be nice to you because they'd feel bad for you and you'd have things explained instead of having to guess what's going on and who everyone is all the time.

Oh my god... I'm calling it. His High school Crush is going to get in the way! Now that his female self is going to show interest in male self!

When making love to your hand takes on a whole new meaning.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics