Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 230votes)

Ore no Himekutsu o Haite Kure

Alt Names: alt 俺の姫靴を履いてくれalt Help me Put on my Princess Shoes
Author: Suga Atsushi
Artist: Suga Atsushi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story is about a shoe maker with a foot fetish.

Original manga at ComicWalker: http://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_MF01000014010000_68/
Go to Ore no Himekutsu o Haite Kure Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Which one do you lean more towards New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies

393 Comments

Its because they're his hands ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think her interest in his hand stems from her lack of contact from her own father. It just seems she wants some affection is all, which is why she was flustered when he patted her head.

Is she trying to understand him or to ascertain if she has one herself? Either way I love this development.

Sadly only 2 more chapters to go

head pat fetish. 

Spoiler

This chapter was pretty awesome. Glad to see him stand up to his ex for once.

Next step would be to ban the ex from the store altogether. 

Thanks for chapter 13, SilverHelios. Let me ask you, is not there a missing page between pages 22 and 23? It's to fast there.

Not him, but no, nothing missing here.

Thanks for chapter 13, SilverHelios. Let me ask you, is not there a missing page between pages 22 and 23? It's to fast there.

No sex for ex no-oh

Yeah, she deserved that. She went too far with her little power trip, thinking she could control him that way.

Spoiler

I really like this MC. He's got more backbone than most MC's out there.

He only want legs not whips and chains.

MC finally kicks out that bitch of an ex.  About damn time.  Also probably shouldn't let her come and go whenever she wants, who would let an ex walk into their house whenever the hell they want?  That's messed up too.

Yep, as if the ex hadn't already showed what she really was, this definitely sealed the deal. Hope she's gone for good. 

How f*cked in the head does your ex have to be for even your boner to go "Nope, I'm outta here"?!

Now that ex-wife is out of the way, go full throttle with the cute scenes!

I like the investigator alligator.

Investi-Gator

I totally didn't get it. At chapter 1, she agreed that her mother's shoes don't suit her and asked for a new pair, but now she asks him to repair them like nothing happened?

I think the original agreement was to repair her mother's shoes as a keepsake, make another pair that resembles her mother's shoes. The last pair that he is currently designing is like a free bonus

ch 13 pg 21

hqdefault.jpg

Only 4 more chapters? Aww man.

That was so damn satisfying. I hope we'll never have to suffer her again.

giphy.gif

Guess you can say this guy needs a...

"standing" ovation

If u know what im sayin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) 

I had the biggest smile while watching ch13. 

Good job Boner-kun!

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics