Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.41 - 146votes)

Welcome to the El-Palacio

Alt Names: alt ここが噂のエル・パラシオalt Koko ga Uwasa no El Palacioalt Maligayang pag-dating sa El-Palacioalt This is the infamous El Palacio
Author: Aoyagi Takao
Artist: Aoyagi Takao
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An almost road accident victim loses his memory after being pushed to a street power line pole to save his life. Not knowing his identity he is compelled to stay at his savior's residence, a gym and boarding house for female wrestlers, until he remembers... During his stay he becomes his savior's manservant and the gym's referee trainee.
Go to Welcome to the El-Palacio Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Ouka.. and the girls.. New Window Leoh
  • 10 Replies
Topic Right guys...right? New Window Dubba
  • 9 Replies

297 Comments

eh?... http://vatoto.com/read/_/130410/welcome-to-the-el-palacio_v4_ch25_by_imangascans/8
Horo from spice and wolf and a slightly older version of Tomoki from sora no otoshimono?
Because Bunny isn't naked: she has a MASK !
Pamela Anderson once said that "Being naked with shoes is being dressed" XD
Tadasuke how does it feel to be the first ever no memory boy toy . You got Ouka to show her dere side of the tsumdere, got ina flustered and saw her private part. Still how come Bunny chan is unfazed from him seeing her naked several times?
Yessss!
yay.... finally and update,,, thanks a bunch
Thanks for the new chapter iManga Scans!!
@nsfw i looked at Mayo Chiki cuz of ur comment about the mother and father of Kinjiro and was like OMG the adult versions of Ouka and Tadasuke.
after reading this,even thought the authors are different,it feels like this could be the prequel to mayo chiki.ouka and kinjiro's mother are similar
Finally an update! I sense that the time is near for those two to start realizing that they like each other.

Hopefully we wont have to wait as long for an update, I love this manga.
I srsly dont understand why this has not being turned into a anime yet xD
hm 1 update every 5 or 6 months.. good good.. at least it's not dropped
Kyaa!!! i want more... LOL
Dat view.....
Oh God, this is just illusion or it's really update?
Bring out the beer :) we need to celebrate , at last an update!
Its been so long since an update and we are STILL no closer in the plot-line. Its just a time bomb waiting to go off, the who, what, when, where, and whys of Tadasuke's past, growing in size with each new memory created. When it finaly goes off, the more integrated and attached he is to the house, the worse the damage will be.
Kyaaa!, Got out,
Thanks imangascans...
............. So no one else likes Hina? I must be one hell of a lolicon.........orz
Good harem... I mean.. the type of harem, that isn't REALLY a harem because there is one prominent main-couple and the other girls are just considered friends from the guys view. Hope it stays as that. And I would like to know more about some of the foreshadowed possible connections between the characters (ripped photo) or their pasts and such. Hopefully the updates will become more frequently again.
FINALLY AN UPDATE, its been so long since i seen this manga updated. It must be an illusion
Phase ONE clear
Starting dere-dere mode...
Kyaaa? oh men... we lose her!
@Laurens D
She first found out that Ouka and Tadasuke had something going on long ago, in Chapter 6 to be exact:
http://vatoto.com/read/_/8812/welcome-to-the-el-palacio_v1_ch6_by_imangascans/22

How could you forget something like that?
What Hina was talking about in the last chapter is something different, that Ouka thinks of Tadasuke "as a man" now. Notice that she didn't say "Ouka is in love" or something like that (since she knew that a long time ago). I don't know exactly what she intended to say with that, but my personal opinion is that Hina most likely meant that Ouka changed because she is finally taking Tadasuke seriously, looking at him with amorous eyes and even acting embarrassed and shy in occasion, like in the last page.
Why do i feel like he's married or something?
A new chapter! Kyaaa!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics