Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.46 - 83votes)

Love Allergen

Alt Names: alt ラブアレルゲン
Author: Akahori Satoru
Artist: Katsura Yukimaru
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a small village, there is a legend about a person born from a sakura tree one thousand years ago. Though she appeared human in form, she could not understand love, and was therefore cruel. She was eventually destroyed. Now, the mythical Sakura tree is going to attempt to create human life once again. This time it is up to two high school students, the incredibly handsome Tasuku and the love-allergic girl Honomi, to teach the Sakura Child about love.
Go to Love Allergen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Love Allergen] Latest Chapter Discussion New Window Colour
  • 10 Replies
Topic Love Allergen - Shoujo or Shounen? New Window KidCongo
  • 5 Replies
Topic Honomi's voice New Window mikoh
  • 3 Replies

142 Comments

and here comes the "fiance"(?)..... frack!!! >_<
Looks like the First Allergen turned up.
Mystery guy shows up... hope he doesn't ruin this manga.
So we finally caught up to how Chapter 1 happened
Spoiler
Easily one of the best romance comedy manga. *high five to those who agree
finally got to the foreshadowing in chapter 1
I know we're on the last volume and all, but just to clear your questions.
Hachimitsu Scans buys the volumes [AS THEY COME OUT, just saying] and then works on it.
They don't purchase each magazine, for each chapter just to work on one project, that's not really how they work. So yeah, be expectant of frequent releases and then a pause (until the next volume comes out) with Hachimitsu Scans, that's just how they do it.
: (

Spoiler
What if now is the time for the first pages of ch 1..?! :rolleyes:
Thanks again for this chapter, Hachimitsu. Y'all never cease to impress.
Thanks again for this chapter, Hacimitsu. Y'all never cease to impress.
warning, dont read table of contents, those chapter titles are super spoilertastic
finally an update, been awhile since the last one
UpdatePosted ImageSweet Sweet Update
Holy shit it's been updated! just found out ends at volume 4
Wow, it's felt like forever since the last release. Also, Ch. 23, Page 10 is absolutely hilarious! :lol:

http://vatoto.com/read/_/104950/love-allergen_v4_ch23_by_hachimitsu-scans/10
Spoiler
AT LAST!!
THANKS THANKS THANKS HACHIMITSU SCANS!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :DD
AT LAST!!
THANKS THANKS THANKS HACHIMITSU SCANS!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY :DD
Trees having a battle. That's a first.
i drop a tear for miyaa-miyaa T_T
Going to be pretty exciting to see how the story unfolds from here. Sudden self-elucidation often means good progression in a story, no matter how its used. I hope for the best, as this series is definitely one of the sweetest romance manga I have read to date. I also appreciate the quality of releases from the scanlation team. Cheers.
Is the scanlation group waiting for the whole volume to do this? Very high quality but this really cools my hype down...
Is this project put on a pause? Did the manga get an abrupt end? I really want more of Love Allergen.....
This manga prove the statement love is blind.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics